PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Steelers Men's Fantasy Football Camp

NOVA STEELERS
03-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Friday, May 30 - Sunday, June 1

Attention Steelers Fans! If you ever wanted to fulfill your dream of experiencing Steelers Training Camp for a weekend, this is your chance! Registration is now open for the sixth annual Steelers Men's Fantasy Camp presented by Rolling Rock!

The Pittsburgh Steelers invite you to join us as at Steelers Training Camp at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe from Friday May 30 - Sunday June 1, 2008. Included in this dream weekend is a tour of Heinz Field in Pittsburgh on Friday afternoon at either 12:00 or 2:00 pm. Registration will begin at 5:00 pm at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA. We will have Steelers Alumni Dermontti Dawson, Keith Willis, Mike Logan, Louis Lipps, Matt Bahr and others conducting two on field practices on Saturday with a Saturday evening banquet featuring Pittsburgh Steelers Legend Rocky Bleier as our special guest speaker. Steelers Alumni Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley will be present all weekend as your hosts.

We will have a Skills Competition on Sunday along with many prize giveaways including tickets to 2008 Steelers home games! Dinner and the awards ceremony will conclude by 1:30 pm on Sunday. Your cost for this all inclusive weekend is $549 per person!

TO REGISTER: Please fill out BOTH the 2008 MFC Entry Form and the 2008 Tryout Physical Form below and mail along with a check for $549 made payable to the Pittsburgh Steelers to the following address:

Menís Fantasy Camp
Pittsburgh Steelers
100 Art Rooney Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15212

If you have any additional questions, you can contact us at 412-697-7713. Thank you and we hope to see you in Latrobe!

Pittsburgh Steelers
Marketing Department

:plus1:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Holy Jeebus $549.00 :eyecrazy: , man I wish I could go this year. :( For a city with a blue collar work ethic they sure do like raising the cost on this.

NOVA STEELERS
03-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Holy Jeebus $549.00 :eyecrazy: , man I wish I could go this year. :( For a city with a blue collar work ethic they sure do like raising the cost on this.

Thats the truth, I was looking into going, but need to save my $$$$ for tixx to see game @ home against cowgirls and on the road 2 see forskins :yellowthumb:

AZ_Steeler
03-03-2008, 12:50 PM
I'll make it back there one year for this... the nice thing is it can always be an early fathers day gift :D

BlitzburghRockCity
03-04-2008, 10:08 AM
My wife asked me if I wanted to go to this when we were talking about it the other night. I showed her the price and she :thud:

PsychoWard
03-04-2008, 11:12 AM

wow did it double from last year?!?!?! I am sure it is a good time but wow that is a little nuts!

NOVA STEELERS
03-09-2008, 02:03 PM
wow did it double from last year?!?!?! I am sure it is a good time but wow that is a little nuts!

The problem is there is such high demand and slots are limited, so when they sell out they are like wow, why don't we charge more and they still sell out so they will be wow we can raise it somemore. Until guys like me who scrap together extra cash to pay for a ticket for 1 stinking ticket, can't even afford that anymore :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

Thats my :2cents:

steelershoss
03-22-2008, 12:31 PM
My wife surprised me yesterday with a form that was already sent to the Steelers Fantasy Camp in May. Has anyone here gone before, or is going? I want to know ant information I can have. Can we bring beer into the Dorm rooms? Like a 8 year old kid on Christmas Morning.

Stlrs4Life
03-22-2008, 05:13 PM
I don't believe the price went up at all, it's always been expensive.

TEEMONT
03-22-2008, 06:07 PM
For that money I'd rather go to a game.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-22-2008, 10:15 PM
I don't believe the price went up at all, it's always been expensive.

Im pretty sure last year it was 350.00 or so for the weekend wasn't it? Im always positive it went up a fair amount but I could be wrong :dunno:

but yeah if I had that kind of money I'd probably rather have game tickets too..hell if I could actually be sure I'd score tickets I could go to 3 games a year with the wife for that much.