PDA

View Full Version : PLAYERS RELEASE

HUNT4SEVEN
02-27-2008, 04:02 PM
HEY I JUST SEEN ON NFL NETWORK THAT MIKE ANDERSON AN KENDREL BELL HAVE JUST BEEN RELEASE WHAT DO U ALL THINK ABOUT THESE 2 PLAYERS? I THINK THEY COULD HELP, BELL BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE SYSTEM AN HE COULD HELP BRING TIMMONS ALONG,AN MIKE ANDERSON IS AN BEAST WHO DIDN'T GET MUCH PLAYING TIME WITH THE RAT BIRDS, THERE'S AN HOST OF OTHERS THAT WERE RELEASED, LET ME KNOW WHAT U ALL THINK,ALSO TY LAW WAS RELEASED AN BRANDON LLOYD, I THINK THESE GUYS R SOME GOOD VETS THAT CAN HELP OUR YOUNG TALENT TELL ME WHAT U THINK

MDSteel15
02-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Brandon Lloyd is a wasted talent. I still think Ty Law could be converted to safety and would help out greatly on D.

Koopa
02-27-2008, 04:13 PM
i don't think those players could be good here, but i do know turning off the cap lock would do wonders for your post..............

Iron City South
02-27-2008, 04:42 PM
...... NO

Stlrs4Life
02-27-2008, 04:59 PM
No, we are not the Salvation Army. Bell was never the same after he played here. And was injured alot. Ty Law, maybe 5 years ago. Not now.

GoBenGo
02-27-2008, 05:00 PM
hmmmmmmmmm tpi very familiar...yes..but no use for higher mileage models like them here..

steelcityrockers
02-27-2008, 05:25 PM
A big NO!!!! to all of them. For a multitude of reasons that I am not in the mood to go over now.

AZ_Steeler
02-27-2008, 05:37 PM
I think I would bring in Lloyd just to see what he can do and if he might be able to be after that 3rd thru 5th spot at the WR mainly because that's where the Steelers lack the most talent. When Ward or Holmes go down, or even both at the same time we saw that the Steelers struggled. Other than that though I would say no to the rest... even though Bell might know the system we all know that system is being overhauled. :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Kendrell's best days are way behind him, ever since the injury he's never been the same. Brandon Lloyds best year was 2005 with the 49ers when he had 5 TDs and 48 receptions. He might be worth a look see just to find out what he might bring to the table but we need to draft a WR or get a very solid prospect to help back up our starters at WR. There are plenty of top FA WR's that we could look at right now and Lloyd seems like he'd be another Cedric but I could be wrong.

K Train
02-27-2008, 05:50 PM
ty law likes money, he likes it alot.

lloyd....wtf, hes better than the other former 49 we have on our team and im sure he could at least take his job lol

anderson and bell are worthless

Black@Gold Forever32
02-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Kendrell Bell...lol Are you for real? This isn't 2001 and 2002 when Bell was a badass for the Steelers...lol He is done and stick a fork in him...I say hell no to the other players you mentioned..lol

DIESELMAN
02-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Kendrell Bell...lol Are you for real? This isn't 2001 and 2002 when Bell was a badass for the Steelers...lol He is done and stick a fork in him...I say hell no to the other players you mentioned..lol
:plus1: No doubt, quit with wanting the past their prime players. We need young blood in here otherwise we'll be stuck on memory lane with just 5 Lombardi's.

yinzer
02-27-2008, 07:22 PM
no friggin thanks! we don't need to replace a bunch of geriatrics with another crew of geriatrics!