PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: FC Fury

AZ_Steeler
02-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
FC Fury

Member Spotlight Questions:?

How long have you been a Steeler fan? The First game I can remember is the AFC Championship game against the Oilers in the late 70's..I have been hooked since

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? I was born in Pittsburgh...I had a black and Gold Pacifier and bottle...Cheering for another team wasn't really an option

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? This question used to be so easy for me...Jeff Hartings...Now I would say Aaron Smith

Why are they your favorite player? I am a big boy...Big Boys need love too. I am old school...When I think of the Steelers I think of Dawson Webster Greene Fats Holmes, Jon Kolb Duval Love...The Men in the trenches

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? This is easy Dermonti Dawson.

What is your favorite Steelers memory? Super Bowl XL Live with my Brother and Dad

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? MMA

How did you find Steeler Addicts? IC South turned me on to this site

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? I believe Steeler Addicts is the best Steelers website I have been on from a "Code" and features point of view. Steeler Addicts has a large group of loyal posters who love there Steelers.

What do you do for a living? MBA...Own a property investment firm

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I am not arrogant

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? The Gospel

What kind of car or truck do you drive? Blazer

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? I have poor vision

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Mixed Martial Arts, Hockey, Reading

Favorite TV show? UFC CSI Weeds Dexter

Favorite video games? Any and all...Love Sports game and First Person shooters

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? We watch our Steelers

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? Same clothes Same Hat New can of Snuff

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Coke Mountain Dew or Ice Tea

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? 29

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Three Rivers I am old School

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? The Tackle...I am not that old school

steelersgal86
02-26-2008, 03:51 PM
nice interview:yellowthumb:

swissvale72
02-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Should've asked him about "Favorite Pizza." We'd be here all day!!

Oh...and favorite HS Coach.

DIESELMAN
02-26-2008, 09:37 PM
What kind of car or truck do you drive? Blazer

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? I have poor visionYou must keep your Blazer in 4X4 all the time :haha: I'm just playin :greengrin:
Nice Interview!! :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Great read Fury, thanks for sharing some insight with us.

SteelCityMan786
02-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Nice Read

SteelerBee43
02-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Nice interview FC,thanks for sharing.:clap::tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-05-2008, 07:45 AM
How did you find Steeler Addicts? IC South turned me on

Most people wouldn't admit to that :lol: :lol:

SteelersWoman
03-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Enjoyed the info Fury :D

Stlrs4Life
03-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Nice read fury.

Iron City South
03-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Most people wouldn't admit to that :lol: :lol:

I had to recruit someone who knows and understands the game and can break it down on paper. I also think this board needed more of a balance between your everyday optimistic pom-pom waivers and your straight-shooters who call it like it is and are not afraid to criticize players or coaching on this team when criticism is due. :yesnod:

FC has always done a nice job on the Gospel. I thought the more serious Steelers fans on this board would appreciate his work and what he brings to the table each week. After a somewhat rocky start, I think he accomplished that as the season progressed.

PsychoWard
03-10-2008, 01:40 PM
nice read fury!

NOVA STEELERS
03-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Great read fury, thanks for sharing :clap: