PDA

View Full Version : Another Mock

MDSteel15
02-25-2008, 12:44 AM
I found this mock on another site. I don't like the first pick, but the rest seems solid. What do you all think?

1) REGGIE SMITH DB OKLAHOMA (I don't want a DB here but IF we were to take one I' would rather take Cromartie)

WE TRADE OUR 2ND RND PICK AND OUR 4TH RND TO DETROIT FOR THIER 2ND AND THIER 7TH ROUND PICK. WE MOVE UP 9 SPOTS IN THE 2ND.

2) BRANDON ALBERT OG VIRGINIA

3) MIKE MCGLYNN OL PITT

5) MATT FORTE RB TULANE

6) PAUL HUBBARD WR WISCONSIN

7) JASON JONES DE EAST MICH

DIESELMAN
02-25-2008, 01:32 AM
I found this mock on another site. I don't like the first pick, but the rest seems solid. What do you all think?

1) REGGIE SMITH DB OKLAHOMA (I don't want a DB here but IF we were to take one I' would rather take Cromartie)

WE TRADE OUR 2ND RND PICK AND OUR 4TH RND TO DETROIT FOR THIER 2ND AND THIER 7TH ROUND PICK. WE MOVE UP 9 SPOTS IN THE 2ND.

2) BRANDON ALBERT OG VIRGINIA

3) MIKE MCGLYNN OL PITT

5) MATT FORTE RB TULANE

6) PAUL HUBBARD WR WISCONSIN

7) JASON JONES DE EAST MICH

I like the 2 and 3 pick, I doubt Forte will last to the 5th but who knows. Definitely don't want a DB in the 1st, agree with Cromartie if we had to.

MDSteel15
02-25-2008, 08:08 PM
I like the 2 and 3 pick, I doubt Forte will last to the 5th but who knows. Definitely don't want a DB in the 1st, agree with Cromartie if we had to.

I'm really liking Hubbard but he would have to be taken in the 5th I believe. Even though he's a Badger, he is 6'4" and has nice speed!

DIESELMAN
02-25-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm really liking Hubbard but he would have to be taken in the 5th I believe. Even though he's a Badger, he is 6'4" and has nice speed!
He's coming off a knee injury, missed 7 games last year, any idea what kind? I like Jordy Nelson (3rd or 4th rd), hes got size, decent speed and anyone who can beat Talib has got something going on, he also started out as a safety.

MDSteel15
02-25-2008, 08:53 PM
He's coming off a knee injury, missed 7 games last year, any idea what kind? I like Jordy Nelson (3rd or 4th rd), hes got size, decent speed and anyone who can beat Talib has got something going on, he also started out as a safety.

Oh yeah, I seen that on NFL Network! I'd love to have that dude as well. They were saying how Nelson "doesn't have speed" but Talib was "a fast corner". :willybs:

K Train
02-25-2008, 09:06 PM
talib has been considered slow when it comes to the top corners, but he strong and his technique is brilliant

steelcityrockers
02-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Ya. I would love to have Jordy Nelson. And Talib and Cason are for all intensive purposes the same animal. Talib is a bit more athletic. Both have terrific cover skills and technique.