House of Steel
09-27-2006, 07:12 PM
CBS

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/04-CBS-E.gif

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/04-CBS-L.gif

FOX

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/04-FOX.gif

In my market 1 PM game is San Diego at Baltimore
4 Pm game is Cleveland at Oakland (I am watching this one to see who ends up the biggest joke of the NFL this season)

AZ_Steeler
09-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Nothing I care to watch this weekend! It's all about my fantasy teams this weekend... and taking care of wife of course :)

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-27-2006, 07:51 PM
No interest in the above games. Oh why Oh why do I have to root for the Patroits this weekend. :banging:

Blitzburgh55
09-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Great i get to see too of my fantasy players Brady and Chad Johnson

AZ_Steeler
09-27-2006, 08:19 PM
Great i get to see too of my fantasy players Brady and Chad Johnson

Who drafted your team? I hope that was an autopick draft :) because you'll never find those two on my teams!

Blitzburgh55
09-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Who drafted your team? I hope that was an autopick draft :) because you'll never find those two on my teams!

I dont care who there are as long as their good ill pick them

House of Steel
09-27-2006, 08:34 PM
I am going to watch the Cleveland and Oakland game, at least I know who will be the biggest joke in the NFL after this one is done. I expect Cleveland to blow their hides out of the San Francisco Bay.

Koopa
09-27-2006, 08:42 PM
i'll watch the games just to watch football........i'll watch the cowboys game cause i like ware and i wanna see if vince young gets to play any.......**** the 3 o'clock games (central time) i'll do my homework then cause i don't want to see the damn bengals vs patriots lol....but i'll go for the pats

BlitzburghRockCity
09-27-2006, 09:04 PM
Nothing I care to watch this weekend! It's all about my fantasy teams this weekend... and taking care of wife of course :)

:iagree: If the Steelers aren't playing then it riding time, family time, and relaxin time. It's the only weekend out of the entire 2006 season when I can be relatively stress free on a sunday :lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-27-2006, 09:11 PM
:iagree: If the Steelers aren't playing then it riding time, family time, and relaxin time. It's the only weekend out of the entire 2006 season when I can be relatively stress free on a sunday :lol:

At least I know I will not be screaming at the television this weekend. Or breaking glasses, punching walls. :lol:

AZ_Steeler
09-27-2006, 09:12 PM
I kind of wish the Steelers bye was next week, because my luck I'm going to be in the delivery room next Sunday night :cabbagepatch:

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-27-2006, 09:20 PM
I kind of wish the Steelers bye was next week, because my luck I'm going to be in the delivery room next Sunday night :cabbagepatch:

Induce labor early.

SteelerFan87
09-27-2006, 09:23 PM
Hmm, not bad. I'd like to see the Colts/Jets game, since I have Pennington and Cotchery on my fantasy team, but SD/Ravens will be ok. Give me an opportunity to scout the Chargers, and see if the Ravens are as good as their record.

Pats/Bungles makes me happy. I definitely want to see that game. Whoever wins, at least a team I hate lost. I'll actually be rooting for the Bengals, because my hatred of the Pats outweighs any division rivalry.

And NO/Carolina will be nice, because I like the Panthers, and I never get to watch them.

AZ_Steeler
09-27-2006, 09:39 PM
What are the white areas on the map??? Do those people just not get to watch football??

House of Steel
09-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Blackout areas I think.