PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn Gay Bashing??

Stairwayto7
02-13-2008, 11:53 AM
http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/02/brady_quinn_part_of_rowdy_grou.html

Glass houses , throwing stones????

steelersgal86
02-13-2008, 12:19 PM
And this is suppose to be a person kids look up to...:scratch:

K Train
02-13-2008, 12:20 PM
lol....

V_83
02-13-2008, 12:29 PM

Yep, he's been a great inspiration to me and all of my friends......ha.:lol:

Once again the browns failing, not surprised.:clap:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-13-2008, 12:34 PM

Why would you want your kid looking up to a Browns player anyways :lol: talk about aspiring to be mediocre...

steelersgal86
02-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Why would you want your kid looking up to a Browns player anyways :lol: talk about aspiring to be mediocre...

:nono: not MY kid...but living here in Ohio there are alot of kids that were not raised properly and do look up to them :dunno:

GoBenGo
02-13-2008, 12:47 PM
http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/02/brady_quinn_part_of_rowdy_grou.html

Glass houses , throwing stones????

self-loathing...
lol..fogata.. he fogata he was queer

AZ_Steeler
02-13-2008, 12:48 PM
His bashing is an attempt to cover up how he truly feels about gays ;)

BR7
02-13-2008, 01:00 PM
lol.. what do you expect to happen at a bar named La Fogata. His agents name is Condon? Condon.. La Fogata.. it all makes sense now :lol:

K Train
02-13-2008, 01:35 PM
i recall some pictures floating around of quinn touching some dudes in inappropriate places

Brady Quinn
02-13-2008, 01:37 PM
I am not sure how many of you watch any national sports television, but Brady Quinn's jersey was the 16th best selling in the NFL. That means he is someone who is liked everywhere. You are sounding like idiots bashing a guy that has not played yet, unless you are scared of the changing of the guard in our division.

steelersgal86
02-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I am not sure how many of you watch any national sports television, but Brady Quinn's jersey was the 16th best selling in the NFL. That means he is someone who is liked everywhere. You are sounding like idiots bashing a guy that has not played yet, unless you are scared of the changing of the guard in our division.

:clueless:

GoBenGo
02-13-2008, 01:43 PM
i recall some pictures floating around of quinn touching some dudes in inappropriate places
i believe you are right k....

http://i9.tinypic.com/4u28xhv.jpg

K Train
02-13-2008, 01:45 PM

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n45/K-Train89/browns.jpg

Brady Quinn
02-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Your team had the only gay QB in NFL history so don't try to start a conversation you don't want to have.

K Train
02-13-2008, 01:49 PM
lol ouchhhhhhhhh he pulled the kordell card....:rolleyes:

GoBenGo
02-13-2008, 02:02 PM
least kordell played his first year....and played well, btw...of course he didn't have a pro bowl stud like anderson to keep him on the bench...is that a clip-board callous?

Ambridge
02-13-2008, 02:21 PM
http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/05/bradyquinnpicture.jpg
Let's not forget about this little Brady Quinn "Gem"!!
Next time Brady feels like harassing a bunch of "Nancies" he should go and slide a "Foot-Long" Subway down his throat

GoBenGo
02-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Next time Brady feels like harassing a bunch of "Nancies" he should go and slide a "Foot-Long" Subway down his throat
oh....that's not gay:hilarious:
Brady "Is It In " Quinn

SteelerFan87
02-13-2008, 03:12 PM
i believe you are right k....

http://i9.tinypic.com/4u28xhv.jpg

There we go. This thread just wasn't complete without the Brady Quinn crotch grabbing picture.

:lol:

As for Kordell, rumors are one thing, but grabbing dudes' crotches is called "evidence". lol

DIESELMAN
02-13-2008, 03:29 PM
Sounds like this Thompson guy broke up with Quinn.....another lovers quarrel gone bad :greengrin:

GoBenGo
02-13-2008, 03:31 PM
you know he goes palms-up under center

SteelerFan87
02-13-2008, 03:33 PM
you know he goes palms-up under center

When he actually plays.

Maybe that's why Anderson was the starter this year. Their center was sick of having to tell Quinn he was grabbing the wrong balls.

GoBenGo
02-13-2008, 03:34 PM
When he actually plays.

Maybe that's why Anderson was the starter this year. Their center was sick of having to tell Quinn he was grabbing the wrong balls.

:lol::bluelol:goochy goochy gooo....:hilarious:

Brady Quinn
02-13-2008, 03:55 PM
Cordell Stewart was the only fag QB in the league sorry

SteelerFan87
02-13-2008, 03:59 PM

Well, if we're going by rumors then you have to include Jeff Garcia.

But if we're going by PICTURES OF DUDES GRABBING EACH OTHER'S CROTCHES, then I'd say Brady Quinn has that title all to himself.

PsychoWard
02-13-2008, 04:02 PM

dude the proof is in the pictures!! don't be mad cause he's you cousin i mean everyone has at least one!!!! besides KORDELL use to date cower's daughter!

SteelerFan87
02-13-2008, 04:06 PM
besides KORDELL use to date cower's daughter!

Really? I didn't know that. How old was she at the time?

PsychoWard
02-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Really? I didn't know that. How old was she at the time?

i don't remember but i do remember hearing about it

Brady Quinn
02-13-2008, 04:10 PM
Jeff Garcia dated a playmate! It was a cover up

SteelerFan87
02-13-2008, 04:16 PM

What was a coverup? The fact that Jeff Garcia dated a playmate?

So then, does that mean Brady Quinn's "girlfriend" at the draft was a coverup too? :lol:
She didn't seem too interested in him. :lol:

PsychoWard
02-13-2008, 04:31 PM

I AM glad that you're ok with the fact that he dated a playmate was a coverup for his gayness!!!:lol::lol::lol:

steelersgal86
02-13-2008, 04:33 PM
I AM glad that you're ok with the fact that he dated a playmate was a coverup for his gayness!!!:lol::lol::lol:

:haha: :ditto: I was thinking the same thing :lol::lol:

GoBenGo
02-13-2008, 04:36 PM
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
dude the proof is in the pictures!! don't be mad cause he's you cousin i mean everyone has at least one!!!! besides KORDELL use to date cower's daughter!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy: wtf....i never heard that!
wasn't she a bit young then?

Stlrs4Life
02-13-2008, 06:54 PM

Changin of the guard? You **** stain fans are even worse that the Bungle fans! You have 1 good season and there is a changing of the guard? Wow, you /**** Stain fans are in a dose of reality next year when you're season is a little tougher.

JoeThomas
02-13-2008, 07:30 PM
Your team had the only gay QB in NFL history so don't try to start a conversation you don't want to have.

hahaha nice one. we will pull the kordell card as many times as needed, hahaha.

yinzer
02-13-2008, 08:46 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! changing of the guard??? what gives you shiat stain fans any room to talk smack??!!! we've owned you for so many years. your gawd awful team has been our bitch for decades. make it to the playoffs.... better yet, get a ring before you post something as stupid as that ever again.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

he can't seem to keep his little hands off of man meat. :hilarious::hilarious:

GoBenGo
02-13-2008, 10:04 PM
i hear the wienermobile is looking for a driver...http://http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12159:greenbounce2:

Stairwayto7
02-14-2008, 07:34 AM
Kordell was engaged to a female, so where is the proof! I don`t care if Brady is gay or not gay. But as a NFL player, or anyone else for that matter, should not go around publicly bashing people for thier choice, whether it be sex,religion, politics or anything else.
If Brady did that at work, he would be terminated asap. So would all of us. The facts will come out, but if the CLEVELAND Plain Dealer reports its, there must be some truth to it. Its not like they are unbiased.

Quick story! I have a gay cousin, a real flamer, a real flamer. His name is randy. I cannot stand Randy for aother reasons, won`t even talk to him or ackowledge him, at family functions. But it doesn`t bother me that him and my rother Phsychoward go on vacations to the Keys, and Vegas. And I`m not concerned about thier weekend end trips to Lakewood area. Live and let live.

TEEMONT
02-14-2008, 08:38 AM
homophobes

PsychoWard
02-14-2008, 09:56 AM
Quick story! I have a gay cousin, a real flamer, a real flamer. His name is randy. I cannot stand Randy for aother reasons, won`t even talk to him or ackowledge him, at family functions. But it doesn`t bother me that him and my rother Phsychoward go on vacations to the Keys, and Vegas. And I`m not concerned about thier weekend end trips to Lakewood area. Live and let live.

WOW you have a great imagination!!! this must be your fantsy with him!!Don't forget you are the one that lived with him for how long??? Maybe you turned him gay!