PDA

View Full Version : Did you hate these teams?

SteelerFan87
02-12-2008, 03:08 PM
It seems the rallying cry for Pats fans, now that they've choked and everyone is laughing at them, is "You're just jealous because we've been so good." They back this up with the fact that everyone hates the Yankees too.

So, to see if it's true that America hates winners, let's see how many successful teams we all hate:

Did you hate the 80's 49ers?

Did you hate the 60's Packers? (If you were alive then, lol)

Did you hate Jordan's Bulls?

(I left the 70's Steelers and 90's Cowboys off for obvious reasons. lol)
If you can think of other dynasties to add to the list, please do.

floodcitygirl
02-12-2008, 03:26 PM
I hate the Bengals and Browns and they're not winners at all! :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-12-2008, 03:26 PM
I don't hate any of those dynasties. Steeler fans generally don't have any real hatred for teams like the 49ers or Packers because we rarely play them. Im a Bulls fan so I certainly don't hate them for the Jordan/Pippen dynasty years.

I hate the cowboys of the 90's but that's just because they are the cowboys and as a Steeler fan it's our duty to hate them.

That argument by Pats fans holds no water at all..we hate them because Belichick is a jerk, Harrison is a dirty player along with Wilfork, Brady is the poster boy for the NFL and in general the entire team is in the NFL's back pocket.

RW318
02-12-2008, 05:36 PM
People are hating because the Patriots are d**k heads....plain and simple. Their coach is a bastard and makes you want to hate him, they have some of the dirtiest players in the NFL (probably the top 2), The lack of respect they show for the game and the opponents, the whole cheating scandal (you broke the f****** rules....thats called cheating you stupid bastards lol) and top it all off with the attitude of the whole team......of course people hate them......for A LOT more reasons than just winning.

Prosdo
02-12-2008, 05:40 PM
I loved Jordan's Bulls and highly respected the Packers and 49'ers. I just hate the Pats because of the arrogance of their coach. He wouldn't answer any questions about the cheating. You got caught dude. Man up and take your punishment. I don't like Brady because he just seems cocky to me.

BlitzburghSouljaST
02-12-2008, 06:26 PM
I hate the Chagers and they never seen a trophy

GoBenGo
02-12-2008, 06:57 PM
my hate bait:
ravens.....
browns....
bengals.....
and notre dame...
eff joe theisman

SteelerFan87
02-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Another team to add to the list:
Duncan's Spurs. Do you hate them?

I thought some of the stuff a couple of their guys did against the Suns last year was kind of dirty, but overall I don't really hate them.

I liked Jordan's Bulls, and I respected the 49ers. Way too young for the 60's Packers though. lol

But basically what most of you guys said is pretty much what I expected. People don't hate the Pats because they win, people hate the Pats because of how they behave.

Captcoolhand
02-12-2008, 10:20 PM
I don't know, I liked Joe Montana myself.

yinzer
02-12-2008, 10:40 PM
how bout the L.A. Kings with Gretzky?

StlersGuy
02-13-2008, 09:45 AM
I hate anyone but the Steelers

Ambridge
02-13-2008, 09:53 AM
People are hating because the Patriots are d**k heads....plain and simple. Their coach is a bastard and makes you want to hate him, they have some of the dirtiest players in the NFL (probably the top 2), The lack of respect they show for the game and the opponents, the whole cheating scandal (you broke the f****** rules....thats called cheating you stupid bastards lol) and top it all off with the attitude of the whole team......of course people hate them......for A LOT more reasons than just winning.

Couldn't have said it better!! :yellowthumb:

I found myself hating the Patriots this past season a lot more than I think I've ever hated the Ravens or the Browns at one particular time.

The 49ers...Packers...Bulls...etc pretty much all won with style, class and dignity and those are three things the Pats will never have.

Forged in Steel
02-13-2008, 10:20 AM
I hate the 1995-1996 Dallas Cowboys.

V_83
02-13-2008, 11:43 AM
I don't hate any of those dynasties. Steeler fans generally don't have any real hatred for teams like the 49ers or Packers because we rarely play them. Im a Bulls fan so I certainly don't hate them for the Jordan/Pippen dynasty years.

I hate the cowboys of the 90's but that's just because they are the cowboys and as a Steeler fan it's our duty to hate them.

That argument by Pats fans holds no water at all..we hate them because Belichick is a jerk, Harrison is a dirty player along with Wilfork, Brady is the poster boy for the NFL and in general the entire team is in the NFL's back pocket.

That pretty much sums it up for me. I've realized that I don't end up hating teams, just certain players on them. Except for the Patriots.:2cents:

GoBenGo
02-13-2008, 01:04 PM
as i said before..i hate the ravens...but what Bob Irsay did to Baltimore gave me my general hatred for the colts

SteelerSteve
02-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Actually I dont really have a problem with Brady,personally he seems fairly humble to me. its mostly their coach and their arrogant fans that **** me off the most. I cant help but be at least somewhat impressed with how they dominated this regular season, but it seemed like they almost seemed too cold and mechanical while doing it.

Stlrs4Life
02-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Never hated the 49ers, Packers or Bulls. I probably would be a Packer fan if it wasn't for the Steelers. The Bulls, don't like BB anyway.

Dee Mca
02-14-2008, 02:54 AM
My hate List the:
90's Braves ,M. Heat, Any team with Shaq, O. Senators, B. Bills, All of the WLAF teams Except for the B. Dragons and the L. Monarchs(RIP), The XFL(Good Riddens), N.J. Devils, All arena teams except for the Voodoo and the Storm/Gladiators