PDA

View Full Version : Probowl about to start

BlackGold4vr
02-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Hopefully our players can play well in the game and avoid injuries. Hate when players are injured in a meaningless game.

:steelerssign: :towelwave:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Yeah I'll be watching it, it's the last time I'll probably get to see Red in a Steelers helmet Im afraid :(

Let's hope for no injuries and maybe Silverback can get a sack or 2 along with a couple Ben TD's.

BlackGold4vr
02-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah I'll be watching it, it's the last time I'll probably get to see Red in a Steelers helmet Im afraid :(

Remember that it takes an old legacy to end for a new one to begin. There are some stud lineman in this years draft and we are in good position to grab a couple of them. :helmet:

SteelCityMan786
02-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Hopefully the players from Pittsburgh in can set the tone for the 2008 Season.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
Douchebagzadeh just put the AFC up 14-7.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Ben just through a TD pass to Douche..AFC up 24-7 in the 2nd quarter. I haven't seen Faneca in since the first series; did he get hurt or are they just rotating lineman out more than usual?

BlackGold4vr
02-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Douschyourmama catches his 2nd touchdown. :tt02:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Ben just through a TD pass to Douche..AFC up 24-7 in the 2nd quarter. I haven't seen Faneca in since the first series; did he get hurt or are they just rotating lineman out more than usual?

He was in there for that last series.

Black@Gold Forever32
02-10-2008, 06:39 PM

Dude wasn't that really messed up Ben throwing a TD pass to Humpshismama....lol I just have this icky feeling in my stomach now...:lol: I just hope he doesn't throw one to CJ or Soldier Boy...I wouldn't mind seeing Ben throw one to my guy Braylon Edwards....Edwards is one of my favorite players and it just sucks he is a Brown...lol

Troyisabeast_43
02-10-2008, 06:43 PM
And to top it off he gave him a hug and jumped all over him and stuff liked they were actual teammates lol...Never thought Id see the day where Houshmanzadeh would hug a Steelers player after we scored but I guess I just did lol...

BlackGold4vr
02-10-2008, 06:43 PM
I didn't see Steely McBeam tanning with the other mascots. Perhaps he is luring little kids under the bleachers with some candy. :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-10-2008, 06:54 PM
I didn't see Steely McBeam tanning with the other mascots. Perhaps he is luring little kids under the bleachers with some candy. :lol:

Or maybe somebody took him out surfing and left him to the sharks :lol:

Ben is having a good day, he ran for a first down and is moving the offense nicely. There's Big red in the lineup with him.

Troyisabeast_43
02-10-2008, 07:02 PM

Ben is having a good day, he ran for a first down and is moving the offense nicely. There's Big red in the lineup with him.

Whats ironic is Ben is playing with our whole division as his receiving core his last 2 possessions he has TJ,Chad Johnson,Winslow and Braylon Edwards all out there along with Faneca and Joe Thomas. So its almost an all AFC North Pro Bowl offensively for the time being lol...Ben and TJ look pretty good throwing to one another so far good timing and chemistry. Im surprised TJ isnt dropping his balls and making him look bad since clearly Carson has always been the better QB then Ben lol...

BlackGold4vr
02-10-2008, 07:03 PM
We need a runner like that who can break tackles. Nothing against Willie but he don't do that. We have speed, now we need some power! Who remembers how hard Barry Foster ran? He was a short powerful runner who was hard to tackle.

SteelCityMan786
02-10-2008, 07:06 PM

Yep well, Humpsallama appreciates being one of his TD Passes.

Black@Gold Forever32
02-10-2008, 07:08 PM
We need a runner like that who can break tackles. Nothing against Willie but he don't do that. We have speed, now we need some power! Who remembers how hard Barry Foster ran? He was a short powerful runner who was hard to tackle.

Foster was a badass its just to bad he had a shiatty attitude....

BlitzburghRockCity
02-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Now that I say that Ben goes cold and the AFC stops moving the ball :lol:
It's halftime now, I would imagine Ben's day is done unless he plays just part of the 3rd quarter.

yinzer
02-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Dude wasn't that really messed up Ben throwing a TD pass to Humpshismama....lol I just have this icky feeling in my stomach now...:lol: I just hope he doesn't throw one to CJ or Soldier Boy...I wouldn't mind seeing Ben throw one to my guy Braylon Edwards....Edwards is one of my favorite players and it just sucks he is a Brown...lol

i had to take a shower after that play. i felt violated.

JoeThomas
02-10-2008, 07:22 PM
the AFC north rules. nice to see them all respresenting.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Seeing any Steeler player high 5 a Bengal, Brown, or Raven just makes me want to :barf:

yes the AFCN is representing well this year :clap:

as usual in the pro bowl there's tons of offense and then in the 2nd half the defense finally decides to start playing :lol:

SteelCityMan786
02-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Seeing any Steeler player high 5 a Bengal, Brown, or Raven just makes me want to :barf:

yes the AFCN is representing well this year :clap:

as usual in the pro bowl there's tons of offense and then in the 2nd half the defense finally decides to start playing :lol:

Yeah well, I thought the incentive of extra money would be a benefit to the D.

DIESELMAN
02-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Derek Anderson looking like an All Pro :haha: :brownssuck:

SteelCityMan786
02-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Derek Anderson looking like an All Pro :haha: :brownssuck:

All Pro MY ***! :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-10-2008, 08:42 PM
NFC comes back to win it but atleast we got to see some of the guys play one last time this season :(

stillers4me
02-10-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm so happy that Anderson is a Brown. :lol:

DIESELMAN
02-10-2008, 08:48 PM
AP won the MVP.....what a season for the rookie :bigthumb:

SteelCityMan786
02-10-2008, 09:12 PM
NFC comes back to win it but atleast we got to see some of the guys play one last time this season :(

Looking forward to 8/3/2008 when Football is back. Although we don't play in the HOF game.

NOVA STEELERS
02-10-2008, 10:30 PM
6 months and counting :waiting:

Stlrs4Life
02-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Ben looked OK. Harrison, missed a few tackles. Hopefully he wasn't going all out.

Captcoolhand
02-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Clown fans should be feeling sick knowing that it was their Bum QB-Anderson that cost the AFC that game yesterday.....:brownssuck:

Who picks these Jerks? Surly there was another QB in the AFC that could have done better than the 10 for 26 bum Anderson.:banging:

GoBenGo
02-11-2008, 12:24 PM
did they start with 10 on defense? i tried to count but had too much going on at the time...looked like an 11th guy ran on right after the play for the next...announcers did not mention it, at least i didn't hear them...
so cool seeing all the 'skins wearing 21..and representing as captains..:yellowthumb::yellowthumb::yellowthumb:: yellowthumb:

SteelCityMan786
02-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Well how Anderson performed yesterday is a good sign to me that the Browns are going back into hiding for another 7 years. I'll be out of college by then.

K Train
02-11-2008, 06:51 PM
anderson was terrible lol

SteelerSteve
02-11-2008, 09:15 PM
I thought Ben did pretty well hooking with Houshmanzadeh for a few good gains and making plays on his feet. I am just so happy to have him as our QB. I understand he had 3 picks in our loss to the Jags, but I guess you cant win em' all, besides he broke thirty touchdowns this season and that is something I have wanted to see him prove that he could be a dominant passing QB

steelersgal86
02-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Yeah Anderson did horrible...he blew the whole thing...it is kind of funny though because even the news casters here are talking bad about him...:lol:

DIESELMAN
02-11-2008, 10:11 PM
In the last series of the game, Anderson had a fumble, forced by Usi and a INT and I think he got sacked to. Yeah Cleveland All Pro at its best lol

BlitzburghRockCity
02-12-2008, 01:23 PM
That was funny seeing Anderson get crushed and totally flop :lol: By the end of the game the defense for the NFC was really playing well and he was just playing bad...even in the pro bowl..once a clown always a clown :D

JoeThomas
02-12-2008, 01:45 PM
wow i dont think ive heard another comeback name for the browns then clowns. i guess thats the mental capacity of a steeler fan!

DIESELMAN
02-12-2008, 01:50 PM
wow i dont think ive heard another comeback name for the browns then clowns. i guess thats the mental capacity of a steeler fan!

It goes both ways, your just slow :greengrin:

floodcitygirl
02-12-2008, 02:07 PM
wow i dont think ive heard another comeback name for the browns then clowns. i guess thats the mental capacity of a steeler fan!Not a good thing to say here, let alone to the Admin of the board. What're you thinking??? lol :nono: :bitchslap:

BlackGold4vr
02-12-2008, 02:44 PM

I like "Brownstains" myself. It gives the perfect visual for describing the city and the team. :yellowthumb:

Captcoolhand
02-12-2008, 10:45 PM
I like "Brownstains" myself. It gives the perfect visual for describing the city and the team. :yellowthumb:
Damn I was going to dispute that with you but being that I live here you must have one hell of a telescope because that's all this city is.....**** **** ****