PDA

View Full Version : What do u guys think?

seth_westover
02-04-2008, 05:23 PM
I've heard a lot of talk about spears and carpenter bein on the block! if we could get one or both of them at a reasonable price, would u consider bringin them in?

i think if we could get them for some late round picks, id do it in a heartbeat! it would give depth to the d-line and linebacker positions and our late round picks havent panned out to much lately anyway!

What do u think?

K Train
02-04-2008, 09:00 PM
im still waiting for the cowboys to unleash number 1 pick bobby carpenter.

*rolls eyes*

steelcityrockers
02-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Carpenter would be best at 3-4 ILB. He has been moved around too much by Parcells and Phillips and nver could get comfortable. I would like Marcus Spears. Unathletic, but would be nice depth. If they are on the block, I doubt that they would be available for a low draft pick.

K Train
02-04-2008, 10:24 PM
carpenter was a product of AJ hawk and thats all hell ever be, hes the cowboys 7th string LB lol

steelcityrockers
02-04-2008, 10:25 PM
I never said he was good only that he never got comfortable nor was he ever given a chance.

steelcitysfinestXL
02-05-2008, 10:35 AM
crickets He was a product of one hell of a D at OSU, with the interior DL and Hawk, Carpenter was left free to scrape up garbage... if the price was right yeah take him on as a ST'er and project ILB... he was damn good at the college level but he hasnt ammassed to shiat in the NFL, were already slim in draft picks this year... i would wait to see if he gets released first!!!