PDA

View Full Version : Ravens appear to have serious interest in Donovan McNabb...

Troyisabeast_43
02-03-2008, 06:08 PM
http://www.the700level.com/donovan_mcnabb/index.html

According to this link here and sources mentioned today on the NFL Network and ESPN. Apparently this would get the Ravens the QB they so desperately need and would fill a big void for them. Personally though I wouldnt mind if they would get McNabb because I dont think the guy is really that good and I think he is highly overrated. It would definitely be an upgrade from where the Ravens sit but would it be enough to put them over the top I still dont think so especially with a new rookie head coach in Harbaugh who has never even been as high as an assistant coach in the league yet.

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2008, 07:26 PM
I don't see why. Quarterbacks seem to only do well for one year in Baltimore then die.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2008, 09:05 PM
So they want to go from one old, injury prone, has been to another? Sure why not? McNabb had no weapons in Philly and he's been getting killed there the last several years. McNutt wants out of Philly even if he doesn't say so; they've gotten him zero help other than Westbrook.

Really though Donovan would be an upgrade at QB from what they have and it just shows that they have zero confidence in Boller to lead this team.

SteelersfaninPhilly
02-04-2008, 12:01 AM
McNabb would not have the weapons in Baltiwhore either.

Forged in Steel
02-04-2008, 12:03 AM
Are the Ravens serious? This is great, McNabb's knee is terrible!

TampaSteelGirl
02-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Are they freakin crazy?? Better for us... bring him to Baltimore so we can tear him up!!! :tt02:

Stlrs4Life
02-04-2008, 01:58 AM
http://www.the700level.com/donovan_mcnabb/index.html

According to this link here and sources mentioned today on the NFL Network and ESPN. Apparently this would get the Ravens the QB they so desperately need and would fill a big void for them. Personally though I wouldnt mind if they would get McNabb because I dont think the guy is really that good and I think he is highly overrated. It would definitely be an upgrade from where the Ravens sit but would it be enough to put them over the top I still dont think so especially with a new rookie head coach in Harbaugh who has never even been as high as an assistant coach in the league yet.

It would be an upgrade. But enough? I don't think so. But, just because Harbaugh hasn't been in a job higher than what he was, doesn't mean he can't get the job done. We heared the same about Tomlin.