PDA

View Full Version : Watching Super Bowl XL again!

TampaSteelGirl
02-03-2008, 09:17 AM
ESPN 2 had SB XL on last night so I tevo'd it. I have to say watching it still gives me goosebumps and makes me cry with emotion everytime!! That was the 2nd greatest day of my life, the birth of my child being my 1st!! I"ll never forget that day the rest of my life. One thing I do have to say is I"ll never understand how they called that TD by Ben a TD but we would have won anyway regardless. I loved seeing Charlie Batch standing beside coach Cowher getting our boys fired up!! Ohhhhh! Just watching Willie Parker go in for the beautiful TD!!! What a great day!!!!!!!! :tt02:

JoeThomas
02-03-2008, 10:41 AM
worst day ever. even beats when the broncos won in 97. stupid elway. we will get ours!

steelersgal86
02-03-2008, 11:22 AM
worst day ever. even beats when the broncos won in 97. stupid elway. we will get ours!

:haha: maybe your great great great grandkids will be around to see that :greengrin:

PsychoWard
02-03-2008, 12:31 PM
:haha: maybe your great great great grandkids will be around to see that :greengrin:

i doubt it:lol::lol::brownssuck::steelersrule:

TampaSteelGirl
02-03-2008, 12:42 PM

Hey stop raining on my sunny day!! Take it to a "I'll never win a SB" thread!!! :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Seeing ARE throw that TD pass to Hines still gives me chills ! :cope:

Black@Gold Forever32
02-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Seeing ARE throw that TD pass to Hines still gives me chills ! :cope:

One that play happened.....I knew the game was ours finally....Tears of joy ran down my face.......Finally I saw a Steelers Super Bowl win.....:tt02::tt02::tt02:

The Parker run was sweet also....I actually thought the game was over then to...Especially when we were marching down the field again with a 14-3 lead....Then Ben threw that second INT....:lol: Which gave the Seahawks life...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Im telling ya too man I had tears of joy also..once the defense started taking control on the Seahawks final drive and Lebeau just started bringing the pressure from every different direction I knew we had the game. That was a memory I will cherish forever.

kgreen
02-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Just finished watching it on "The Road to XL" DVD. I still get an asthma attack on the Willie TD and the El-Hines TD. Great Stuff.:cope:

Ambridge
02-03-2008, 04:46 PM
I put in my Super Bowl XL DVD a few days ago mostly just to try and cure my daily nausea attack of "Patriotitis" that one can get if they watch ESPN or The NFL Network on a regular basis.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2008, 05:02 PM
I put in my Super Bowl XL DVD a few days ago mostly just to try and cure my daily nausea attack of "Patriotitis" that one can get if they watch ESPN or The NFL Network on a regular basis.

Tell me about it, you can't even watch Total Access and have a prayer of getting some information about anything else other than the Pats. :curse:

steelersgal86
02-04-2008, 05:47 AM
Good memories :yellowthumb:

manofsteel
02-04-2008, 02:26 PM
the whole season was magic. Made me feel like a little boy again. Greatest day of my life. Oh and somewhere the Rooneys have the Browns sole in a jar somewhere under his desk. As long as we are in the same confrence the Browns might not even see the playoffs again