PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: FleaFlicker

AZ_Steeler
01-31-2008, 02:21 AM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
FleaFlicker

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Steeler fan? I've been a fan for 12 years.

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? I married Sam,aka "BlitzburghNation"and I hated football before that mainly because I never understood the game,I got him into Nascar and He got me into Football and I truly love it.

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? Hines Ward,he really enjoys the game.

Why are they your favorite player? He plays his heart out and no matter if he gets hits or does the hitting he pops up with a smile on his face.

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Terry Bradshaw,his big ole yee haw sense of humor,gotta love a country boy.

What is your favorite Steelers memory? Watching them win the Super Bowl....

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? It was Nascar,but when Rusty retired I stopped I lost all interest.

How did you find Steeler Addicts? thru a link on a Pittsburgh TV station.

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? Great people and a real loyalty to the Steelers.

What do you do for a living? I am primarily a homemaker and Mrs.Fixit,I also work part-time as a Vet.assistant.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? There are no surprises with me, what you see is what you get,like it or not,and I don't put on heirs,I'm proud of who I am.

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? My love of animals and how far I will go to save a life of a mistreated or abused pet,all my friends know me as DogPoundBrenda because I ran a shelter for 6 years.

What kind of car or truck do you drive? I drive a 93' Buick LeSabre that has 208,000 miles on it still runs great,it's my Critter mobile and cheaper on gas than our Dodge Ram,way cheaper...

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? To try and worry less,constant worrier.

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? I love fishing,workin on cars,and playing with my dogs.

Favorite TV show? I have a few but ER,House,and Animal Cops.

Favorite video games? Don't play um.

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? Its just me and Sam and Cocoa,my dog,so we watch together if he's home and she could care less:hilarious:

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? Turn off all phones so no interruptions,and snuggle under my Steeler throw :yesnod:

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Diet Coke and whatever I have cooked.:greengrin:

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? Only oneit was Steelers vs Jags and it I froze my *** off,we lost that day but it was still an enjoyable experience..:tt02:

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Heinz Field.

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? The tackle,my heart stopped for a sec, thank God for Ben :clap:

steelersgal86
01-31-2008, 05:13 AM
Very nice!!! You might not play video games but I know you like games :greengrin:

PsychoWard
01-31-2008, 08:13 AM
very nice read:clap:

DIESELMAN
01-31-2008, 09:02 AM
Great read!!! :plus1:

NOVA STEELERS
01-31-2008, 09:54 AM
Nice Read :bigthumb: Thanks for sharing :clap:

floodcitygirl
01-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Really nice to learn some more about you Fleaflicker.

Steelerlyn
01-31-2008, 11:10 AM
Great read but why didn't you tell them how kind you are to people as well as animals? Brenda is another SA sweetie I am proud to know.

GoBenGo
01-31-2008, 12:17 PM
well done, well deserved:yellowthumb:

BR7
01-31-2008, 12:47 PM
Good read. :tt02:
Didn't know you are married to blitzburghnation :doh:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-31-2008, 11:04 PM
Great read thanks for sharing it with us Flicker !!

I love fishing,workin on cars,and playing with my dogs.

My wife is the same way; she's a fix-it kinda woman, loves to be outside and get dirty ;)

BlitzburghNation
01-31-2008, 11:56 PM
Guess she misunderstood this Question :scratch:
Favorite video games? Don't play um. B.S. :popcorn:
She's a pogo playing nut :haha:
She can fix anything & she's a helluva mechanic,,,,,,,,:bigthumb:
The biggest animal lover I have ever met,,,,,,,,All of our animals are unique !
She's my wife and I love her,,,,,,,,Even though she can be a mean :moon:
Must be that red hair thing~~ :haha:

steelersgal86
02-02-2008, 06:59 AM
Guess she misunderstood this Question :scratch:
Favorite video games? Don't play um. B.S. :popcorn:
She's a pogo playing nut :haha:

:lol: That is what I was thinking.....

Captcoolhand
02-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Nice read Flea.....:clap:

SteelerBee43
02-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Very nice!!! You might not play video games but I know you like games :greengrin:

Yes Carla,I am a Lottso addict on Pogo and I think you are too now....:greengrin:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

Great read thanks for sharing it with us Flicker !!

My wife is the same way; she's a fix-it kinda woman, loves to be outside and get dirty ;)

I think the two of us could start our own business then..:yesnod:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Great read but why didn't you tell them how kind you are to people as well as animals? Brenda is another SA sweetie I am proud to know.

Thank You Lyn,you'll always have a friend when you need one....:yesnod:

steelersgal86
02-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Yes Carla,I am a Lottso addict on Pogo and I think you are too now....:greengrin:

Yes I am thanks to you know who :whistle:but now my free membership is up and that means I have to pay :cursin:

Dee Mca
02-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Nothing wrong with Pogo unless you think you can really win a $4,99999999 jackpot. Great read I love the spotlights gives us all a chance to get to know everyone a little bit better. Gal if you want another free membership I can ask around theirs a link to 30 day trial. That is if it still works. In case you didn't figure it out yes Im a pogo nut as well as a badge ho.

steelersgal86
02-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Nothing wrong with Pogo unless you think you can really win a $4,99999999 jackpot. Great read I love the spotlights gives us all a chance to get to know everyone a little bit better. Gal if you want another free membership I can ask around theirs a link to 30 day trial. That is if it still works. In case you didn't figure it out yes Im a pogo nut as well as a badge ho.
30 day??? my buddy flea only got me 5...I am lost it ended yesterday:cursin:

Dee Mca
02-02-2008, 08:55 PM
let me ask around i know tons of people that play on pogo.

AZ_Steeler
02-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Thanks for your time FleaFlicker and answering our questions! :bigthumb: