PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of Coc, NOW !!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Everybody on the team knows he sucks. I called it from day 1 right here saying he's terrible and should never have made the team. His muffed punt was the downfall of the game and we never recovered.

We had all the momentum. The defense was on fire, Willie was running, we were all over Palmer and had the bengals on their heels until Cowher put Coc in there !! :cursin: :cursin:

House of Steel
09-24-2006, 04:09 PM
CUT THAT IDIOT AND GET a FREE AGENT IN HERE.

Koopa
09-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Everybody on the team knows he sucks. I called it from day 1 right here saying he's terrible and should never have made the team. His muffed punt was the downfall of the game and we never recovered.

We had all the momentum. The defense was on fire, Willie was running, we were all over Palmer and had the bengals on their heels until Cowher put Coc in there !! :cursin: :cursin:

cowhers decision to put in coke was the downfall of this game...coke sucks but this is ALL on cowher....there was no reason at all to play musical punt returners....cowher is our downfall.....and ben maddox is helping us either

Blitzburgh55
09-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Why isnt Willie Reid doing the punts

BlitzburghRockCity
09-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Cowher just said he felt good about Coc returning kicks !!! :cursin: He obviously hasn't been watching the same guy we were !

Steelersfan
09-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Cowher just said he felt good about Coc returning kicks !!! :cursin: He obviously hasn't been watching the same guy we were !

I'm not sure what games they been watching!

Prosdo
09-24-2006, 04:36 PM
I always get nervous when coc is back there and that is exactly why.

K Train
09-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Hmmm....punt returning problems? hmmmm....maybe, i dont know....WILLIE REID!!!!

AZ_Steeler
09-24-2006, 04:48 PM
That play by Ricardo was the biggest momentum shifter of the game!! He hasn't been reliable all season so I don't understand why he is back there with the game on the line. If the Steelers drafted Reid to return punts then they need to do something to get him on the roster so he can do what he was drafted to do! RICARDO CANNOT RETURN PUNTS, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO REALIZE THIS!!!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-24-2006, 04:52 PM
I want Ricardo gone.

PITT23
09-24-2006, 06:39 PM
Theyre trying to justify a bad draft pick and I think today was the end of the line. Theres no way the coaches didnt see it. McFadden is much better than Ricardo but he still is yet to have more playing time.

Friday133
09-24-2006, 06:51 PM
i don't think the downfall of the game was the muffed punt. it did however contribute to it. i believe the downfall was the INT ben threw in the endzone. we lost all the momentum right there, and frankly never got it back.

Steelersfan
09-24-2006, 06:54 PM
I disagree. We had all the momentum when Coc muffed the punt. We had just taken the lead back and were shutting their offense down. One play later they have the lead.

RoethlisbergerRules
09-24-2006, 09:58 PM
i want him gone too

House of Steel
09-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Colcough is a joke anymore. It is so sad.

Troyisabeast_43
09-25-2006, 01:26 AM
I agree that play there with Colclough muffing the punt was the biggest play of the game even bigger then the first Ben interception just because it happened so late in the game when the Steelers had all the momentum on there side and Palmer and the Bengals offense couldnt do anything against us. If this debacle today by Colclough cant make Cowher dress Reid for the game in SD in 2 weeks then I dont know what will. I cannot even begin to describe how devistating that fumble by Colclough was for this team. When you look back at this game later on in the year especially if the standings are close and things are tight for playoff spots that single play alone by Colclough could costs the Steelers a division title or dare I say it a playoff spot. The most frustrating thing about it is Colclough is a F#@K up and you can see things like this coming from a mile away, and yet here is Cowher continuing to play the guy on special teams and on defense as well. I always knew Colclough is the kind of player who can mess up an entire game cause he is so inconsistent and not a very good player and here finally today after all this time it comes true. I just think that when you look back later on in the line is this season as I said if things are close in the standings in the division and the AFC that play by Coc will really really be devistating the more you think about it.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-25-2006, 01:29 AM
The momentum changed atleast 4 times in this game in a dramatic manner, we rebounded in a big way after Ben's first interception in the endzone. The defense was on fire after that in the 2nd half, Willie was still running like crazy, our offensive line took control of the game...then the muffed punt, and there wasn't enough time to recover after 14 point swing.

BBG7
09-25-2006, 01:42 AM
The defense was playing well and we had Palmer very unconfident back there, but when we give them that kind of field position it makes it a little harder on the D. Yes the int in the endzone didn't help, but it wasn't the end of us either and in my opinion we had the Bengals right where we wanted them before the muffed punt and fumble that cost us 14 points.