PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Police Standoff In Pine Township (Ced's home)

SteelersWoman
01-20-2008, 02:10 AM
http://www.wpxi.com/news/15095704/detail.html

WEXFORD, Pa. -- Police were trying to keep a woman from harming herself Saturday night at the home of Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Cedrick Wilson.

The standoff went on throughout the night on Saturday.

A Pittsburgh Steelers spokesman confirmed for Channel 11 that Cedrick Wilson is not in the home.

More than ten police departments were on the scene and the road leading into the neighborhood was blocked off.

Stay with Channel 11 News and WPXI.com for more details on this breaking story.

As of 11 tonight, it had been going on for between 8-9 hours. The woman (who they didn't identify) has a loaded gun.

Koopa
01-20-2008, 02:16 AM
lmao...........cut wilson, even though he ain't there lol

TampaSteelGirl
01-20-2008, 07:40 AM
I wonder who she was?? And what was she doing in his house?

Captcoolhand
01-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Amman said that Wilson and Paulat got into an argument at 7 a.m. yesterday morning, and Wilson left the house at about noon. Paulat's mother came to the house to talk to her, and two shots were fired from a .35mm handgun owned by Wilson.
No one was injured.
Paulat's mother left, and police were called.
Amman said that Paulat initially did not want to talk to police or negotiators. She had only one demand, and that was to talk to Wilson. Wilson returned to the scene at 5 p.m., but did not speak to Paulat.
"He's OK; he's fine," said Steelers spokesman Dave Lockett.
Wilson could not be reached last night for comment.
During negotiations, Paulat became upset and distraught, Amman said. She threatened to harm herself. She was alone in the house. Paulat is the mother of an infant, but the infant was not with her, Amman said. It was not immediately clear if the infant is Wilson's child.
"She was extremely upset and not being forthcoming with us initially, so it took some time to get through to her," he said.
Paulat was watching television coverage of the standoff and police cut her satellite TV service. Authorities cut the gas service at 10 p.m. yesterday.
"It ended peacefully. It was a good operation. And it was good cooperation between three major departments -- our department along with Ross Township, their CERT team, Allegheny County Police and city police," Amman said.
A nearly 12-hour standoff in Pine home of Steelers wide receiver Cedrick Wilson ended peacefully early this morning when police took his girlfriend into custody, police said.
Lindsey Paulat, 26, of Tarentum has been charged with aggravated assault and recklessly endangering another person, said Robert Amman of the Northern Regional Police Department.
She was taken into custody at 12:48 a.m. today. The standoff began at 1 p.m. Saturday and resulted in the evacuation of residents in the housing plan.
"We were looking for a peaceful resolution. We did not move quickly to enter the home. We wanted to end the confrontation peacefully," Amman said.

Paulat was taken to the Northern Regional Police station, and authorities were trying to determine where she should be taken.
County 911 dispatch said law enforcement learned of trouble at 131 Blue Heron Drive when it received an emergency call about a female in the house.
Gretchen Dunn, who lives about 10 homes from the Wilson house, said she was evacuated at 2 p.m. By 10 p.m., police presence in the neighborhood had increased sharply, Dunn said.
"There are at least 10 more police cars that have come in, and also an armored Allegheny County Police vehicle," she said.
"They are parking so they cannot be seen from the house with the problem. They are also all turning their headlights off. It's like a ghost town," she said.
"This started at 1 p.m. At first, the police were nonchalant about it. An hour later, they went door to door, evacuating people," she said.
At least four police departments responded: Northern Regional, Franklin Park, Allegheny County and Pittsburgh. The Allegheny County Sheriff's Office also was on scene. The Allegheny County SWAT team and the county sheriff arrived at 8:20 p.m.
More than a dozen police cars sat at the entrance to the housing plan, some with their lights on. They had barricaded the street just beyond the first cross street in the plan.
Dunn said police allowed her back into her house at about 6 p.m. But even several hours later, about 40 homes in the neighborhood remained evacuated, she said.
"People have said this was a domestic dispute. This seems like much more than a domestic dispute. I don't understand why they have evacuated the whole development. I feel bad for people who cannot get in," Dunn said.
The first homes in the development, located on the southern edge of Pine, opened about three years ago, and there are homes still under construction there. Man that's Messed up....to think, we might have lost a player in all this. :dunno:

PsychoWard
01-20-2008, 09:56 AM
what a nut sounds like ceds better off without that nut case!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-20-2008, 11:16 AM
Damn! This could have been a lot worse! It definitely sounds like Wilson is better off without this nutcase; It's a good thing he wasn't home at the time this all went down.

TEEMONT
01-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Dammit....Ced wasn't hurt.

Joking, seriously, I'm joking.....I mean, for real, I'm just jok......dammit Ced wasn't hurt!!?

LatrobePA
01-20-2008, 01:26 PM
That chick sounds HOT!

AZ_Steeler
01-20-2008, 01:28 PM
She sounds like a real wack job!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Dammit....Ced wasn't hurt.

Joking, seriously, I'm joking.....I mean, for real, I'm just jok......dammit Ced wasn't hurt!!?

The equal opportunity hater strikes again :lol:

MOTORKRAFT
01-20-2008, 02:53 PM
lmao...........cut wilson, even though he ain't there lol cut Wilson and Reid. Promote Dallas Baker and draft Mario Urrutia out of Lousiville. 4 receiver set. Holmes, Ward, Baker, Urrutia. :banana:

SteelerSal
01-20-2008, 05:04 PM
cut Wilson and Reid. Promote Dallas Baker and draft Mario Urrutia out of Lousiville. 4 receiver set. Holmes, Ward, Baker, Urrutia. :banana:

I'd take Douglas, from UofL over Urritia.:yellowthumb:

K Train
01-20-2008, 07:22 PM
hahahahahahahaha cut his pathetic ***...damn i hate him lol

TEEMONT
01-20-2008, 07:50 PM
The equal opportunity hater strikes again :lol:

My hate has no limits....everybody has a chance to be hated on...lol.

I don't hate Ced for anything he does in real life though, I hate him b/c everytime I throw him the damn ball in Madden 08 on 3rd down, he drops the damn thing............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............just like real life.

TampaSteelGirl
01-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I like the guy and am so glad nothing happend to him. Maybe he was trying to break up with her or something, maybe he found out the baby isn't his or something like that. I'm glad he's ok!

Stairwayto7
01-21-2008, 06:11 AM
Shouldn`t it be EX-Girlfriend?

memphissteelergirl
01-22-2008, 10:09 AM
hahahahahahahaha cut his pathetic ***...damn i hate him lol

Ok...some crazy woman is holed up in the man's house trying to off herself and all you can say is cut him and how much you can't stand him? :scratch:

That's pathetic...

LatrobePA
01-22-2008, 10:17 AM
I just got the scoop as to what pissed her off so badly:

At roughly 11:35AM EST she tossed the baby to him and he dropped the damn kid, much like he does with the football....LAME!

K Train
01-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Ok...some crazy woman is holed up in the man's house trying to off herself and all you can say is cut him and how much you can't stand him? :scratch:

That's pathetic...

wah....i think its funny

Forged in Steel
01-22-2008, 11:43 AM
My cousin's friend from his hockey team lives on the street Cedric's house is on and the police ordered all the people out of their homes. My cousin's friend went to a hotel to wait it off until it was safe to come back.

DIESELMAN
01-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Just goes to show what happens when you let your meds run out :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2008, 12:30 PM
I just got the scoop as to what pissed her off so badly:

At roughly 11:35AM EST she tossed the baby to him and he dropped the damn kid, much like he does with the football....LAME!

WTF was she doing "tossing" a baby in the first place !

LatrobePA
01-22-2008, 12:43 PM
WTF was she doing "tossing" a baby in the first place !

Who knows maybe it's a burping technique??..??..??..??

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2008, 02:30 PM
If the dude is not used to catching footballs how is he going to be used to catching a baby? :dunno:

Sorry that was just wrong :lol:

LatrobePA
01-22-2008, 02:58 PM
If the dude is not used to catching footballs how is he going to be used to catching a baby? :dunno:

Sorry that was just wrong :lol:

My point exactly! I guess she packed her stuff and moved to a New England state, f'n bandwagon freak!! lol

TEEMONT
01-22-2008, 05:32 PM
wah....i think its funny

wtf is it with the touchy chicks on here lately?

K Train
01-22-2008, 06:49 PM

i dunno but i noticed it too

Black@Gold Forever32
01-22-2008, 07:28 PM

That's pathetic...

This situation still doesn't change the fact that Cedric Wilson blows goats and sucks.....:lol: Thats why Ktrain hates him....Plus he makes way to much money for sucking.....Only thing Ced has done in his Steelers career was making some clutch catches in the 2005 play-offs when the Steelers went on their Super Bowl run....

Its not like Ced died or anything....I seem to be :scratch: on why you called Ktrain pathetic......

Koopa
01-22-2008, 09:56 PM
i love reading post that bash cedric

TEEMONT
01-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Seriously though, anyone ever try throwing the ball to him in Madden?

Koopa
01-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Seriously though, anyone ever try throwing the ball to him in Madden?

no cause i cut him right off the bat lol

TampaSteelGirl
01-22-2008, 10:10 PM

We "chicks" are not touchy!! We just don't tolerate bullshiat that's all! :nono: :greengrin:

TEEMONT
01-22-2008, 10:23 PM
We "chicks" are not touchy!! We just don't tolerate bullshiat that's all! :nono: :greengrin:

no no....you're touchy...lol.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

no cause i cut him right off the bat lol

Dude, you are so much ****ing smarter than I am it is scary.

TampaSteelGirl
01-22-2008, 10:23 PM
no no....you're touchy...lol.

:nahnah: :bluelol:

Koopa
01-23-2008, 12:10 AM
LMFAO.... that's why you should just hit it and quit it, **** taking the chance of getting a crazy bitch when you are pro athlete

Steelers wide receiver Cedrick Wilson filed for a protection-from-abuse order Tuesday against his girlfriend, a Steelers official said, two days after she was arrested after a 12-hour standoff with police.

Lindsey Paulat, 26, of Fawn is facing charges of aggravated assault and reckless endangerment after she kept police at bay outside Wilson's home in Pine. She eventually surrendered, hours after she fired shots from .38-caliber gun inside the home.

Police evacuated the neighborhood during much of the standoff. No one was injured.

Steelers spokesman Dave Lockett said Wilson filed for the PFA.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_548815.html

TampaSteelGirl
01-23-2008, 07:54 AM
LMFAO.... that's why you should just hit it and quit it, **** taking the chance of getting a crazy bitch when you are pro athlete

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_548815.html

:excuseme::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: No that's what we need to do to you men!!! :hilarious:

TEEMONT
01-23-2008, 02:14 PM
:excuseme::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: No that's what we need to do to you men!!! :hilarious:

I wouldn't complain.

TampaSteelGirl
01-23-2008, 02:47 PM
I wouldn't complain.

Yea take it like a man!!! :p

TEEMONT
01-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Yea take it like a man!!! :p

I feel dirty now.

BlackGold4vr
01-23-2008, 03:09 PM

Maybe she didn't like his, "why buy the cow when you are getting the milk for free?" comment! :lol: She probably feels some sense of entitlement because she banged him a few times. She wants her cut. There is a name for chicks who demand payment for services rendered I just can't remember what it was. :scratch:

:hilarious:

TampaSteelGirl
01-23-2008, 03:41 PM
I feel dirty now.

Ok dirty boy...take this!! :moon::whip1:

GoBenGo
01-23-2008, 04:22 PM
CED SUX...now ced sux with baggage...time to call it

BlitzburghRockCity
01-30-2008, 06:54 AM
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/cityregion/s_549707.html

By Bobby Kerlik
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Steelers wide receiver Cedrick Wilson agreed Monday to withdraw a protection-from-abuse order against his ex-girlfriend after they consented to a no-contact order and shared custody of their 1-year-old daughter.

Wilson, who appeared in the Allegheny County Family Court Building, Downtown, declined comment and left through a back entrance to avoid photographers.

Wilson filed for the PFA last week against Lindsey Paulat, 26, of Fawn after she kept police at bay outside his Pine home during a 12-hour standoff. Paulat threatened to kill herself with Wilson's gun and fired the gun several times inside the home, according to the protection order.

Lawyers said Paulat was receiving treatment at Mercy Behavioral Health clinic and she was not present in court. She was released from the clinic yesterday afternoon and was arraigned before Hampton District Judge Regis Welsh on aggravated assault and reckless endangerment charges. She was released on bond and is scheduled to appear Friday for a preliminary hearing.

According to the agreement, the former couple agreed to have no contact with each other and will share custody of Amya Wilson. Paulat's custody will be supervised by her parents until a doctor agrees that Paulat can be with her daughter alone.

Wilson's attorney, Paul Goltz, said the argument stemmed from Wilson ending the couple's relationship.

"He's a peaceful guy," Goltz said. "Sometimes relationships have to come to an end."

Paulat's attorneys, Michael and Jerome DeRiso, said Paulat is improving with treatment.

"It was a build-up of a lot of personal issues," Jerome DeRiso said. "She's embarrassed and hurt."

Police evacuated parts of the neighborhood during the standoff, which ended with Paulat's surrender about 1 a.m. Jan. 20. The couple argued earlier and Wilson left. Paulat then called a friend and fired the gun inside the house while talking, Wilson said in the PFA. Paulat's mother went to the home in the afternoon and Paulat again fired the gun inside the home. Her mother then left, according to the PFA.

Neither Amya nor Wilson's 12-year-old son was home at the time of the incident, police said.

Sounds like she's taking a page out of the Britney Spears handbook of parenting.

TampaSteelGirl
01-30-2008, 08:01 AM
Good God! At least Britney never fired a gun.....well at least not yet! :greengrin: Ced must have known the girl had a few screws loose!