PDA

View Full Version : John Harbaugh named new Ravens head coach...

Troyisabeast_43
01-18-2008, 07:28 PM
Dont know much about him accept that he is the brother of Jim Harbaugh the former QB of the Bears and Colts. Here is a link to the story.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/home/

BlitzburghRockCity
01-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Here's a tidbit on his brother from KFFL.....looks like he'll fit right in with the ratbirds!!

NFL | Police and courts: J. Harbaugh
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:36:45 -0800

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports University of San Diego head football coach Jim Harbaugh pleaded guilty Thursday, Jan. 12, to a misdemeanor stemming from his Oct. 30 arrest on suspicion of drunken driving. The former NFL QB was sentenced to three years probation and levied a $1,300 fine.

From what I read the ratbirds were pretty pissed off that Jason Garrett turned them down :lol:

Ambridge
01-18-2008, 09:13 PM
From what I read the ratbirds were pretty pissed off that Jason Garrett turned them down :lol:

I think the Rats could have done better just pulling names out of a hat.

Jason Garrett with his "Howdy Doody" looks would have never commanded any respect in B-more and now they have the former Special Assistant to the head Waterboy in Philly.

Great hire there Rats!!!:yellowthumb:

GoBenGo
01-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Here's a tidbit on his brother from KFFL.....looks like he'll fit right in with the ratbirds!!

From what I read the ratbirds were pretty pissed off that Jason Garrett turned them down :lol: yeah , they took it personal, like coaching the ravens is some holy grail of jobs...Billick won a SB and could not win them over...

black an gold 4 life
01-21-2008, 01:23 AM
who cares i just hope rex ryan get the falcons job next f *** the rat birds

Forged in Steel
01-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Can you say, Pittsburgh Steelers AFC North Champions, again!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2008, 04:37 PM
I think the Rats could have done better just pulling names out of a hat.

Jason Garrett with his "Howdy Doody" looks would have never commanded any respect in B-more and now they have the former Special Assistant to the head Waterboy in Philly.

Great hire there Rats!!!:yellowthumb:

they said they were going to go to great lengths and exhause every possibility before naming a coach..a long process indeed :lol:

Ambridge
01-22-2008, 08:47 PM
they said they were going to go to great lengths and exhause every possibility before naming a coach..a long process indeed :lol:

I think brother Jim Harbaugh would have been a better choice.

It will be interesting to see how Ray-Ray and the rest of the thugs treat this guy??

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Gay Ray already threatened to have him shanked if does not cater to gay ray.