PDA

View Full Version : Sleepers

K Train
01-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Cromartie-Rodgers was mentioned earlier, whos small school drew comparisons to Mathis....but it got me thinking about sleepers in this years draft.

Cromartie-Rodgers isnt close to the prospect mathis was, mathis is a huge corner, CR is barely 170 pounds, he needs to bulk up big time.

But heres one i really like....Heath Benedict in the third round

6-6 320, comes from Newberry (?) and dominated, hes a fantastic Athlete for his size and even though hes coming out as a tackle, he would be a dominating guard, especially with his athletisism, he is huge and can pull like a guard

Barry Richardson....6-7 330 from clemson

Hes a 4 year started and has destroyed some pretty badass competition, including mario williams

steelcityrockers
01-13-2008, 02:43 PM
Omar Cuff-RB University of Delaware.

DIESELMAN
01-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Cromartie-Rodgers was mentioned earlier, whos small school drew comparisons to Mathis....but it got me thinking about sleepers in this years draft.

Cromartie-Rodgers isnt close to the prospect mathis was, mathis is a huge corner, CR is barely 170 pounds, he needs to bulk up big time.

But heres one i really like....Heath Benedict in the third round

6-6 320, comes from Newberry (?) and dominated, hes a fantastic Athlete for his size and even though hes coming out as a tackle, he would be a dominating guard, especially with his athletisism, he is huge and can pull like a guard

Barry Richardson....6-7 330 from clemson

Hes a 4 year started and has destroyed some pretty badass competition, including mario williams

Both Rodgers and Benedict will be playing in the Senior Bowl. Should be interesting how they both play against the countries best college players.

K Train
01-14-2008, 11:44 PM
i like lavelle hawkins, overshadowed by jackson at cal but hes a badass and a prototypical slot WR and PR