PDA

View Full Version : big bens early mistakes cost steelers

buccaneers#1fan
01-11-2008, 01:26 AM
i think big bens mistakes early cost yall the game. and it was to much to over come. thats also why the bucs are out.we had three turnovers and thats the diffrence. just cant turn the ball over in the post season. i just hope the pats lose this week. we probally all agree.

BlitzburghNation
01-11-2008, 08:07 AM
i think big bens mistakes early cost yall the game. and it was to much to over come. thats also why the bucs are out.we had three turnovers and thats the diffrence. just cant turn the ball over in the post season. i just hope the pats lose this week. we probally all agree.

Well those turnovers didn't help ,,,,,,,That's for sure,but Big Ben overcame them & had a great 4th Quarter & put us in position too win,,,,,,Just wish they would've went for a 1st down on that 3rd & 6 :cursin:

"oh yeah" Sure hope those PATZEEZ get there :moon: kicked :crossfingers:

LatrobePA
01-11-2008, 09:49 AM

I think you are the 600th person to post this, very unoriginal!!

Name one QB that could make a come back from 18 pts. down going into the 4th? Even your boy Tommy Brady couldn't pull that off. Oh well we lost, but one thing is for sure, we the TRUE Steeler fans have one badass QB that is made from a diffrent mould! Bring it!

floodcitygirl
01-11-2008, 11:21 AM
I think you are the 600th person to post this, very unoriginal!!

Name one QB that could make a come back from 18 pts. down going into the 4th? Even your boy Tommy Brady couldn't pull that off. Oh well we lost, but one thing is for sure, we the TRUE Steeler fans have one badass QB that is made from a diffrent mould! Bring it!Latrobe.....this guy is a Bucs fan and brand new to this site....probably didn't know about the other threads on this subject. He also said he wanted the Pats to go down.

Stairwayto7
01-11-2008, 11:45 AM

Wow Genius!

Forged in Steel
01-11-2008, 12:05 PM

It's more like, DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER, EVER, BEN!

LatrobePA
01-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Latrobe.....this guy is a Bucs fan and brand new to this site....probably didn't know about the other threads on this subject. He also said he wanted the Pats to go down.

He's a troll, sorry for the blow-up, seems like Jeff Garcia is the reason the bucs loss, but I personally wouldn't of went posting out on their forums. He's a Pats fan trust me!!

floodcitygirl
01-11-2008, 01:38 PM
He's a troll, sorry for the blow-up, seems like Jeff Garcia is the reason the bucs loss, but I personally wouldn't of went posting out on their forums. He's a Pats fan trust me!!I do tend to be too trusting of people. You could be right. B&Gforever works with him and invited him here. If the dude is a troll, we can blame him. lol

Black@Gold Forever32
01-11-2008, 05:54 PM
He's a troll, sorry for the blow-up, seems like Jeff Garcia is the reason the bucs loss, but I personally wouldn't of went posting out on their forums. He's a Pats fan trust me!!

He is not a Pats fan....Assumption is the mother of all **** ups...I work with the guy and he is a die hard Bucs fans from Tampa originally......He didn't know what threads were...He just dropped in to talk some pigskin...Quit getting butt hurt...lol

LatrobePA
01-11-2008, 07:04 PM
OH okay, great!

buccaneers#1fan
01-11-2008, 07:38 PM
yeah i agree latrobepa thats is exactly why the bucs lost cause garcia played like crap.thats what im saying you only go as far as your qb takes you. and im from florida so i really would love to see a florida team be the one to knock off the pats. my prediction 24-20 jags

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
oh and i agree big ben is a hell of a quater back.i would love to have a guy like that be the qb for my team any day. he is one of the best the way i see it.

floodcitygirl
01-11-2008, 07:47 PM
OH okay, great!Oh sure.....didn't believe me. lol

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2008, 09:08 PM
He is not a Pats fan....Assumption is the mother of all **** ups...I work with the guy and he is a die hard Bucs fans from Tampa originally......He didn't know what threads were...He just dropped in to talk some pigskin...Quit getting butt hurt...lol

butt hurt? :rofl:

yinzer
01-11-2008, 09:41 PM
i guess it was ben's interceptions that made a certain coach call a certain dumb *** play in the fourth quarter with 3rd and 6 too.... ben's picks put us in a hole but ABSOLUTELY DID NOT lose the game for us.

floodcitygirl
01-12-2008, 12:42 AM
It all contributed! :deadhorse:

Stlrs4Life
01-12-2008, 12:50 AM
It all contributed! :deadhorse:

:plus1:

steelcurtaingal
01-12-2008, 01:42 AM
It's more like, DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER, EVER, BEN!

that would be nice.. but impossible

steelerschick1220
01-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Ben's picks hurt a LOT and put us in a hole we didn't need to be in. But he also brought us back from eighteen points down. Stupid playcalling on 3rd & 6 cost us the game. Ben is still a great QB and I'm glad he plays for us.