PDA

View Full Version : Only in cleveland!

Stairwayto7
01-07-2008, 11:55 AM
The brownie fans are trying to harass me, and i won`t let it happen! I just keep asking why everyone is surprised? Then I through in " We don`t win the Superbowl every year, just 5 times" then they walk away with thier tales between thier legs!
Anyone else getting harrassed? I need to move back to the Burgh!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2008, 12:08 PM
What do you expect from Clowns fans. Every year they whine and carry on about how great their team is and every year they fall short. Now they get some wins together in a division where 2 of the 4 teams totally collapse and all of the sudden they're just God's gift to the NFL again. Tell them to STFU; when they make the playoffs and beat some quality teams instead of busting through a pansy *** 4th place schedule every year, then they'll be allowed to speak.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
01-07-2008, 12:19 PM
What do you expect from Clowns fans. Every year they whine and carry on about how great their team is and every year they fall short. Now they get some wins together in a division where 2 of the 4 teams totally collapse and all of the sudden they're just God's gift to the NFL again. Tell them to STFU; when they make the playoffs and beat some quality teams instead of busting through a pansy *** 4th place schedule every year, then they'll be allowed to speak.

lmao...well said TG!

TampaSteelGirl
01-07-2008, 12:27 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap:

floodcitygirl
01-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Anyone else getting harrassed? I'm waiting for work on Wednesday. But really, they're bengal fans. what are they gonna say?!

Brady Quinn
01-07-2008, 03:53 PM
NEED A BUS TICKET?

Stairwayto7
01-07-2008, 04:28 PM
NEED A BUS TICKET?

No I much rather stick around awhile and torment! Since we have along win streak over the brownies that will last through next season! Gauranteed!

BlitzburghNation
01-07-2008, 04:53 PM
:bigfinger: The Clowns,,,,,,,How the hell can they brag about anything !
They haven't earned the right to say a word,,,,,,,:brownssuck:

Brady Quinn
01-07-2008, 04:56 PM
WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU NOT WINNING. WE DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2008, 05:14 PM
WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU NOT WINNING. WE DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

yeah but see that's logic talking there and unfortunately most of your Browns brethren don't share that same common sense thinking. All they see is, hey we won some games now we're an elite team :lol:

Brady Quinn
01-07-2008, 05:24 PM
For every Retarded Browns fan there is one Retarded Steelers fan, both don't know sh*t other than what colors the teams wear.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2008, 05:32 PM
I completely beg to differ on that comment. What do you mean we don't know **** other than what colors our teams wear. We know full well your teams history and how bad you've been for so long. You guys also know full well our history. True fans are not color blind that they only see their own team through rose colored glasses. Steeler fans are generally a realistic bunch. We are used to winning and we like it that way so when we do have an off year like last year we know we have a good chance of bouncing back the following year but still if we stink, we make no bones about it and we admit it. Yet year after year after year the Browns fans talk smack like they are going to win the division and you never do. The Bengals fans do the same thing and so do the Ratbird fans but atleast they've won the division recently.

All Im saying is generally speaking Steeler fans don't talk smack when our team stinks, we keep our mouths shut and wait till next year. There's always an exception to that rule for any team's fans but generally speaking we Steeler fans don't talk trash unless we know our team is backing up now or has backed it up in previous years against a certain team.

Stlrs4Life
01-07-2008, 06:30 PM
F%$K the Browns Fans, I work with them scum also. Was pretty wierd though none of them said anything to me today, I was shocked. Just tell them that you rather cheer for a team that has been, than a team that is a never was.

Ambridge
01-07-2008, 07:15 PM
For any of those annoying Browns fans that one may encounter don't forget to wish them Happy Anniversary on January 11th--it's the 21st Anniversary of "The Drive"........and Happy Anniversary again on January 17th--it's the 20th Anniversary of "The Fumble" two dates that will be etched Cleveland football history for all time. :greengrin:

Stlrs4Life
01-07-2008, 07:51 PM
For any of those annoying Browns fans that one may encounter don't forget to wish them Happy Anniversary on January 11th--it's the 21st Anniversary of "The Drive"........and Happy Anniversary again on January 17th--it's the 20th Anniversary of "The Fumble" two dates that will be etched Cleveland football history for all time. :greengrin:

That's for sure, and I'm sure you can watch both of them on ESPN Classic on those days.

JoeThomas
01-23-2008, 08:37 AM
only in cleveland is right, they should say only in ohio, haha.