PDA

View Full Version : Tyrone should be cut as soon as this game is over

TheButt
01-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Period

MDSteel15
01-05-2008, 11:32 PM
I'm glad somebody said it! He has missed every chance his way tonight.

BB2W
01-05-2008, 11:36 PM
He looked really bad tonight.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Carter picked the worst time to have his worst game of the year. He had a terrible angle on that scramble and that was the difference in the game.

BB2W
01-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Carter picked the worst time to have his worst game of the year. He had a terrible angle on that scramble and that was the difference in the game.He froze twice tonight... once on the scramble, and earlier on Jones-Drew's TD run. Just really bad...

Jim Thorpe himself should rise from the grave and take back the trophey given to him in 1999 for his play tonight.

Steelersfan
01-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Was thinking that all night!.......lol

Stairwayto7
01-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Yeah he couldnt come up with the big tackles! We miss Ryan Clark!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-06-2008, 12:01 AM
No excuses, the backups need to produce when called upon. Carter did well most of the year but this day he was just not up to the challenge.

yinzer
01-06-2008, 12:06 AM
Carter picked the worst time to have his worst game of the year. He had a terrible angle on that scramble and that was the difference in the game.

NO, the difference in the game was dumb *** bruce arians calling a qb draw on 3rd down in the fourth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does arians think that ben has the wheels of randall cunningham????!!!!!!!!!!!! we had the game but, as usual, lost it due to arians dumb *** play calling!!!

black an gold 4 life
01-06-2008, 12:08 AM
listen the back ups r backups 4 an reason, we had an lot of injuries we will b ok trust me the playcalling was alright untill that last 3-out we would of won had we picked up an 1st down, we can't afford play calling like this,but next year is going 2 b our year if we make the right moves n this off season.................

BB2W
01-06-2008, 12:10 AM
NO, the difference in the game was dumb *** bruce arians calling a qb draw on 3rd down in the fourth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does arians think that ben has the wheels of randall cunningham????!!!!!!!!!!!! we had the game but, as usual, lost it due to arians dumb *** play calling!!!Don't turn every thread into a BA bash... He sucks, but still. :greengrin:

steelcityrockers
01-06-2008, 12:10 AM
I wouldn't cut him. He is solid on special teams and as a BACKUP. In no way should he start.

Prosdo
01-06-2008, 03:24 AM
I have to agree with steel. He has been a pretty solid backup. There is a reason he is a backup though.

Ambridge
01-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Both Tyrone and Troy played a horrid game.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Both Tyrone and Troy played a horrid game.

Troy has been horrid all year though....I kind of expect that type of play from Troy anymore....:lol:

Troyisabeast_43
01-06-2008, 07:46 PM
NO, the difference in the game was dumb *** bruce arians calling a qb draw on 3rd down in the fourth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does arians think that ben has the wheels of randall cunningham????!!!!!!!!!!!! we had the game but, as usual, lost it due to arians dumb *** play calling!!!

We are all pretty much in agreement that Ariens playcalling on that 3rd down there was absolutely putrid and gutless. This Steelers team too many times this season played not to lose and they did it one more time with this call last night and it cost them big time. Carter I do agree should be cut for not coming right at Garrard and dictating the play and letting Garrard control the play and run. Both of these plays were pretty much the same thing that happened all year long Ariens horrific playcalling at the worst part in the games when he needs to make a big play, and the defense needing a stop and failing to do so.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

Troy has been horrid all year though....I kind of expect that type of play from Troy anymore....:lol:

Yep Troy didnt have a good year and didnt play the way he was capable of, but I dont think it has anything to do with the contract extension and him taking it easy because of it, or him losing a step or anything. He was playing hurt pretty much all year long and his injury might have effected his play a lot more then some people here are willing to admit. Troy didnt have a great season and he probably doesnt even deserve to go to the probowl or anything like that. But Im not ready to throw him under the bus and say he is **** like you do. This Steelers team has a lot of problems right now on this team that need fixed namely offensive line,some more depth at receiver,better special teams play,and more consistent play at the linebacker position. Troy ranks way down on the list right now as problems on this team that need to be addressed.