PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn "its my turn"

Brady Quinn
01-04-2008, 12:36 PM
I am from Ashtabula Ohio. I am a long time Browns fan. I feel that out team is making progress right now. I am not the typical Browns fan who hates all Steeler fans. I am someone who has played college football and I do appreciate defence and that is what you have.

PsychoWard
01-04-2008, 12:39 PM
I am from Ashtabula Ohio. I am a long time Browns fan. I feel that out team is making progress right now. I am not the typical Browns fan who hates all Steeler fans. I am someone who has played college football and I do appreciate defence and that is what you have.

sorry guys i brought another browns fan it but he is a good friend of mine and just appreciates sports in general! :sup: and :welcome: Brady

AZ_Steeler
01-04-2008, 12:46 PM
:welcome:

Enjoy and if you have any questions just ask! :bigthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
01-04-2008, 12:50 PM

Welcome! I did think the Browns are really coming up. you guys should be very proud of your team this season! Good Luck next year!

BBG7
01-04-2008, 03:21 PM
welcome to SA!!!

steelersgal86
01-04-2008, 08:15 PM

:welcome: :nono:You are the typical Browns fan....you are not fooling anyone:nono:

Captcoolhand
01-04-2008, 08:23 PM
sorry guys i brought another browns fan it but he is a good friend of mine and just appreciates sports in general! :sup: and :welcome: Bradyare you sure you havn't been talking to hos

Captcoolhand
01-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Welcome! I did think the Browns are really coming up. you guys should be very proud of your team this season! Good Luck next year!
:welcome:You won't be saying that if they run over us next season.:lol:

floodcitygirl
01-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Welcome to SA! Enjoy!!! :tt02:

Brady Quinn
01-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Thank every one for the posts, I do like the fact that you are thinking about my reaction for a Browns Steeler win!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-05-2008, 10:36 AM
You won't be saying that if they run over us next season.:lol:

That is blasphemy, there will be no talk of the Clowns beating the Steelers :lol:

Brady Quinn
01-07-2008, 03:52 PM
I did not bring it up one of you Steeler fans said it. I just like the fact that the thought is out there now!

Stairwayto7
01-07-2008, 04:36 PM

College? And you spell defense with a C?

Brady Quinn
01-07-2008, 04:49 PM
SORRY MR PERFECT ITS CALLED A TYPO.

KSSteelerfan
01-07-2008, 05:14 PM
:welcome::newb: and to the board but I still think that :brownssuck:

Brady Quinn
01-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Don't think it is not your strong point

TampaSteelGirl
01-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Thank every one for the posts, I do like the fact that you are thinking about my reaction for a Browns Steeler win!

Aaaaaah now I wouldn't go that far. I just stated that they had a good year and you should be proud. We will always beat you guys..:greengrin::greengrin::greengrin::greengrin: :greengrin:

steelersgal86
01-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Aaaaaah now I wouldn't go that far. I just stated that they had a good year and you should be proud. We will always beat you guys..:greengrin::greengrin::greengrin::greengrin: :greengrin:

:greenbounce2::yellowthumb::yellowthumb::clap:

Hburg
01-08-2008, 02:08 AM
As long as you chill and not a troll, you're welcome here. I will express my condolescences to you for being a Browns fan, but none of us are perfect.

If you have any questions holla at me. Peace.

BuFu

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-08-2008, 10:25 AM

WELCOME tp the BLACK and Goldest site on the web !!:tt02::tt02:

BTW an ice cube has a better chance in hell then the brownies beating us !!

Stairwayto7
01-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Welcome! Although I do like you as a person, you are a brwonie fan here! And Ron I cannot call you Brady Quinn, your not pretty enough!

Brady Quinn
01-08-2008, 07:59 PM
I am happy that you are passionate about your team, but you team has a lot of decisions to make on the OL that could impact your team for years to come. Once again I did not bring up the idea of beating you, one of your guys did.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have to like the name. I am a real Browns fan and if I did not believe that Brady is the future I would not be behind my team.

JoeThomas
01-23-2008, 08:36 AM
browns/steelers split this year

Stlrs4Life
01-26-2008, 10:37 AM

swissvale72
01-26-2008, 10:54 AM
Was an old joke we used to tell, pre-'95...only half-true now...

Q: What do the Steelers & Browns have in common?

A: Neither team has ever lost a Super Bowl.

Still true of the Brownies...

I happen to like having fans of other sites on Steeler boards...I think it's a credit to Steeler fans that so many people would rather hang with us than with their own kind.