PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins interested in Cincy's Chad Johnson?

NOVA STEELERS
01-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Thursday, Jan 3, 2008 8:05 am EST

Bill Parcells has never shied away from boisterous receivers in the past (Keyshawn Johnson, Terrell Owens), so the possibility of Miami native Chad Johnson joining the Miami Dolphins doesn't seem so farfetched.

But Peter King's mention of this in his Monday Morning Quarterback column on SI.com certainly is wishful thinking.

"Chad Johnson, by the way, sounds like a man who wants out. Wouldn't be surprised nor would several of my NBC peers if Bill Parcells, who is not afraid of bigmouths, deals his first pick in the third round to Cincinnati for Johnson."

You go Bill, get cj out of our divison and make him a problem for the patsies twice a year :yellowthumb:

Captcoolhand
01-03-2008, 04:53 PM
this was mentioned early this season and I wouldn't be surprised.

Seriously though, i can't see him wanting to be with a team that don't have a QB unless for the money.:2cents:

yinzer
01-03-2008, 09:14 PM
this was mentioned early this season and I wouldn't be surprised.

Seriously though, i can't see him wanting to be with a team that don't have a QB unless for the money.:2cents:

exactly! who is going to throw to him???

LatrobePA
01-03-2008, 09:49 PM
exactly! who is going to throw to him???

D-Anderson from the stains.....:greenbounce2:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-04-2008, 05:56 AM
Wouldn't surprise me at all to see Chad land down there in Miami. Right now if I had a choice of the Bengals or Miami I'd be going to Miami for the main reason of Bill Parcells. He's proven to be a winner and he'll have the Dolphins back in the playoffs very soon.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-04-2008, 12:21 PM
I could see this happening. Johnson was rumored to be on the out all season in cintucky. Also heard Porter has been told to pack his crap and get out.

TampaSteelGirl
01-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Players like TO and Randy Moss...

When Randy Moss was with the Raiders, he was a loud mouth trouble maker and when TO was under Parcells he was like a 2yr old child. Now that Moss is with the Patriots he is actually quite classy and works his butt off and plays almost flawless football. TO has had a pretty good year under new coaching and a new QB. What I find interesting is that these boys seem to settle down once these guys are on a good team that wants to play great football. When they are miserable they are trouble makers. Randy Moss isn't even really cocky even thougth he's on a 16-0 team. TO has settled down alot and he and Romo play some great football together. That being said I truly think if Chad Johnson finds a good team to have some chemistry with he'll be very successful and perhaps shut his mouth and play like Moss and TO.
Any thoughts?

AZ_Steeler
01-04-2008, 12:41 PM
That's an excellent point... the way I see that though is they are a bunch pf babies and because they aren't winning and are on a sucky team they bitch, moan and cry about everything until they get their way. Now they have been given that piece of candy they are content in the corner and are being good.

** Moving this to the Chad Johnson thread ***

black an gold 4 life
01-04-2008, 03:08 PM
LOL HE WOULD B AN STAR DOWN THERE THOUGH I STLL CAN'T STAND HIM HE MAKES ME SICK.............

Brady Quinn
01-04-2008, 04:22 PM
He is a great wr and any team would love to have him. He does some crazy things but he is just entertaining. He is not acting with the same intent as some of the other fu** face wr around the league

JoeThomas
01-23-2008, 07:46 AM
ya get him out of the division