PDA

View Full Version : Palmer thinks Bengals need to make coaching changes

NOVA STEELERS
01-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Wednesday, Jan 2, 2008 5:05 pm EST

In a locker-room interview with reporters at Paul Brown Stadium, quarterback Carson Palmer was asked if the same coaching staff can fix the Cincinnati Bengals, who finished the season 7-9 and out of the playoffs the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

"I don't think so," he said.

He was asked if there should be a change in the coaching staff. "I think so," he said.

He was asked if he thought there will be changes. "I don't make those decisions," he said. "I play quarterback."

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: what a soap opera in bungel land :banana:

AZ_Steeler
01-03-2008, 06:04 PM
There should be a correction to Palmer's quote:

"I try to play quarterback."

BlitzburghRockCity
01-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Mavin Lewis is already firing coaches, if you ask me he should fire himself and the bengals front office should clean house and get rid of troublemakers like Henry, Douche, and anybody else who is a me first person on that team.

black an gold 4 life
01-04-2008, 03:10 PM
:hilarious::hilarious::banana::lol::bluelol:WHO CARES THE BUNGIRLS SUCK I HOPE THEY DISSAPEAR FROM THE NFL........:yellowthumb::cabbagepatch::greenbounce 2:

TampaSteelGirl
01-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Hes' a big bawl baby!!! I hate that guy!!!:banging:

Brady Quinn
01-04-2008, 03:31 PM
LETS BE HONEST CARSON CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING ANYTHING HE WANTS ABOUT COACHES BECAUSE HE IS SO RESPECTED AROUND THE LEAGUE AS A GREAT QB. THEY WILL BE MAKING A MISTAKE IF THEY LET CHAD GO. HE GETS CARRIED AWAYS SOMETIMES BUT HE IS A GREAT PLAYER

TampaSteelGirl
01-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Too much finger pointing and blame on that team. THey don't have the right attitude even when they are playing well. It's too "me or I" orientated. They need to take the blame together and work to figure out where "they" went so wrong. They need a coach to keep them in check!

BBG7
01-04-2008, 03:56 PM
They're losers and always will be, and this is how losers act!

Brady Quinn
01-04-2008, 04:26 PM
He is still a great player and it is his duty to stand up and make a statement. He is the only respected player on the team and the owners will accept the message from only him.

BBG7
01-04-2008, 04:41 PM
He is still a great player and it is his duty to stand up and make a statement. He is the only respected player on the team and the owners will accept the message from only him.

lmao at Carson Palmer being a great player and deserving respect.

Brady Quinn
01-04-2008, 04:43 PM
He is and he is respected, you might not but that is not the general opinion on him.

BBG7
01-04-2008, 05:04 PM
He is and he is respected, you might not but that is not the general opinion on him.

lol ok

floodcitygirl
01-04-2008, 05:22 PM
The general opinion that I've heard on him is that he WAS a QB "god" but since he got hurt "by the Steelers", he's never been and may never be the same.......and it's still all "your team's" fault. Didn't Kimo go to the Jets 2 years ago???? lol

JoeThomas
01-23-2008, 07:43 AM
if they start axing coordinators lewis isnt far behind.