PDA

View Full Version : Is KC any good?

Steelerlyn
09-22-2006, 10:56 PM
I so know nada about baseball but the Tigers are beating them, I am a bandwagon Tiger fan LOL I have never been a bandwagon fan before oh well :)

In the 1 or 2 months I have been a Tiger fan, I have turned down tickets to aTiger games 2 times. Now if they win tonight, I may buy a Tiger tee shirt LOL

:tt02: :banana: :lol:

Steelerlyn
09-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Golly KC must not be any good they are behind 7-3 and they look a little clumsy BUT they have nice uniforms, a nice blue colored shirt and a blue hat, a little color, they look good next to the gray tiger uniforms maybe I will buy a KC shirt LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
09-22-2006, 11:07 PM
:dunno: :rolleyes: :lol:

Steelerlyn
09-22-2006, 11:17 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :banana: <if they win tonight, I may buy a Tiger tee shirt LOL>

Naw, they gotta make the World Series before I buy a shirt.

:bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Go orioles !! :hilarious:

Sorry lyn, didn't mean to 'jack your thread ;)

Steelersfan
09-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Orioles are going all right! Going home! lol

Steelerlyn
09-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Go orioles !! :hilarious:

Sorry lyn, didn't mean to 'jack your thread ;)

Trust me you added to it:)

:clap: :lol: :bigthumb:

House of Steel
09-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Orioles MY ***!!! You damn Baltimore pansy.

Steelerlyn
09-22-2006, 11:22 PM
We have a minor league team here in Lansing, I think we are the Cubs farm team, and those games are fun:bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-22-2006, 11:34 PM
The Harrisburg Senators are pretty popular around here. Minor League team that usually does really well.

House of Steel
09-22-2006, 11:39 PM
I was a big fan of the Canton-Akron, Ohio Indians, they no longer exist. Jim Thome, Charles Nagy, David Justice went there for rehab, Juan Gonzalez, and a few others, they are now the Akron Aeros.

Steelersfan
09-22-2006, 11:48 PM
Last time I was in PA I went and watched the Scranton/Wilkes Barre Red Barrons team play. Went down to visit family and a cousin to me to the game. They actually moved there from the town I live in now up here in Maine.

Spinels
09-23-2006, 03:42 AM
Hi Lyn,
The K.C. Royals, despite their uniforms, are one of the worst teams in Baseball. Next year they should be good, but this year....not so much.:lol:
Enjoy the rest of the Tigers season, you picked a good year to jump on.:bigthumb:

:tt02:

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-23-2006, 03:19 PM
I so know nada about baseball but the Tigers are beating them, I am a bandwagon Tiger fan LOL I have never been a bandwagon fan before oh well :)

In the 1 or 2 months I have been a Tiger fan, I have turned down tickets to aTiger games 2 times. Now if they win tonight, I may buy a Tiger tee shirt LOL

:tt02: :banana: :lol:

KC is horrible. I usually do not follow baseball. But as long as the dam yankees do not win the world series I'm happy. :greengrin:

BengalBrian
09-23-2006, 05:44 PM
KC is horrible. I usually do not follow baseball. But as long as the dam yankees do not win the world series I'm happy. :greengrin:

OMG

I agree... Bookmark this thread

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-23-2006, 05:55 PM
OMG

I agree... Bookmark this thread

It's the end of the world as we know it.

AZ_Steeler
09-23-2006, 07:13 PM
Tucson Sidewinders are the best Triple-A team especially considering since they just wn the Triple A Title!!!!! They are the team for Diamondbacks and used to be called the Tucson Toros.

HoS - I use to go watch the Canton-Akron Indians all the time! I didn't know they no longer exist? I ought to put my C-A baseball up on ebay ;)

To answer your question though, the Royals suck! :D

House of Steel
09-23-2006, 07:16 PM
AZ, they are the Akron Aeros now, they play at the newly redesigned Canal Park in Akron, Ohio. The Aeros logo is a joke. ROYALS SUCK BIG TIME!!!

SteelerFan87
09-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Yeah, the Royals are the worst team in MLB.

Here's the baseball teams I like, and why:

Pirates: Obviously because I'm from Pittsburgh
Reds: Yeah, I know it's Cincinnati, but I started liking them because of Sean Casey and Ken Griffey Jr.
A's: I love Jason Kendall
Padres: I'm a big fan of Brian Giles too
Orioles: Yeah, I know it's Baltimore, but they're owned by a Greek, and have the budding star Nick Markakis, who is also Greek (I'm Greek, btw, if you didn't know that or figure that out)

House of Steel
09-26-2006, 11:07 PM
I guess I should ask you, was you in the movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding? :hilarious: That Grandfather was crazy, Greek this and Greek that.

SteelerFan87
10-06-2006, 12:03 AM
I guess I should ask you, was you in the movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding? :hilarious: That Grandfather was crazy, Greek this and Greek that.

Yeah, he was definitely the best character. "You want to marry my daughter and you didn't even ask me for permission?!" "Ok, may I please marry your daughter?" ".... NO!..." :lol: That movie's even funnier if you're Greek and you've experienced most of the stuff in it. :lol: