PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Browns and their fans not hanging their heads today...

Troyisabeast_43
12-31-2007, 04:09 PM
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=8078

Nice to know that despite the fact that the Browns finished with the same record as the Steelers at 10-6 that they are packing to go home once again and the Steelers are getting ready to host a home playoff game this weekend. I love seeing articles like this where losing teams like the Browns talk about how successful their season was when they could have easily been in the playoffs and they just gagged it away.

TampaSteelGirl
12-31-2007, 04:33 PM
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=8078

Nice to know that despite the fact that the Browns finished with the same record as the Steelers at 10-6 that they are packing to go home once again and the Steelers are getting ready to host a home playoff game this weekend. I love seeing articles like this where losing teams like the Browns talk about how successful their season was when they could have easily been in the playoffs and they just gagged it away.

Yea but at least they can be proud of the way their team played all year and how they fought each game. I"m sorry but I can't say the same for our Steelers. I hate to say it, but we got very lucky this year. I'm by no means a Browns fan but i'm sure their fans are quite proud of this season since this is the first year in a long time they've had a team to be proud of. To me their season was a success.

Silverback 92
12-31-2007, 04:51 PM
romeo just glad browns did well enough to save his job

BlitzburghRockCity
12-31-2007, 05:11 PM
Cleveland can bite me, I have no love loss and feel no remorse for anybody in our division. They didn't take care of business when they had the chance so they get what they deserve. We're in the playoffs and regardless of how we got here we had a tougher schedule than they did and we prevailed enough times to make the difference.

Screw Cleveland :cope:

Stlrs4Life
12-31-2007, 05:34 PM
I can relate TG I gotta work with those goofy fans. All I'll hear how good they did for what they had. Blah, blah, blah, wait till next year we will beat ya.

catlabman
01-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Cleveland can bite me, I have no love loss and feel no remorse for anybody in our division. They didn't take care of business when they had the chance so they get what they deserve. We're in the playoffs and regardless of how we got here we had a tougher schedule than they did and we prevailed enough times to make the difference.

Screw Cleveland :cope:

My thoughts exactly, they had their chance and blew it. We're there and better come up with a game plan to at least get to the Pats.