PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texans Free Agent WR....

MDSteel15
12-31-2007, 02:33 AM
Andre Davis looks like an excellent KR/WR to add to our roster! He has performed above and beyond while Andre Johnson was out. He has excellent speed and nice hands. I say good riddens to Ced, Reid and Rossum and hello to a nice Rook and A.D.! Thoughts???

Koopa
12-31-2007, 03:07 AM
i don't know, one good game doesn't really mean he's a good kick returner, and he did it against the team that wasn't playing for anything....... so i'd rather just get a wr/kr in the second round

Captcoolhand
12-31-2007, 11:08 AM
The guys does have a decent game considering..... He did help out my Fantasy Team while Johnson was out. :yesnod:

I remember when He was a rookie playing for the Browns, thought he might make a decent WR but I guess they thought differently when they cut him from the team after his 2nd year(I think) He's definitly a worthwhile #3 to any team IMO.

Steelx
12-31-2007, 11:09 AM
He is a Santonio Holmes Clone I think grooming a WR to fill in for Hines Ward when he leaves would be the best thing right now.

Dee Mca
12-31-2007, 11:20 AM
I might be wrong but didnt Rossum sign a 2 year deal?, and I know they said Ced and W Reid both are under contract thru 08 season. Since we already going to be close I don't think it's a good idea to cut 3 to pick up a guy that will want top dollar because he returned 2 KO's in last game of 07.

MDSteel15
12-31-2007, 03:33 PM
i don't know, one good game doesn't really mean he's a good kick returner, and he did it against the team that wasn't playing for anything....... so i'd rather just get a wr/kr in the second round

The special teams guys didn't get rested, they still had to play! And he has been doing it at WR all season. He was returning kicks because Jacoby Jones was out.

K Train
12-31-2007, 11:57 PM
hes not that good....and not a holmes clone...he couldnt even crack the starting lineup....a little white dude named kevin walter started over him...hes a scrub....no thanks, hes a cedric ****face clone if anything

steelcityrockers
01-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Andre Davis runs terrible routes. The only thing he has working for him is legit deep speed which would help the Steelers and he is a better KR, but he will probably get overpaid due to a decent year. I would not be surprised if next year he landed on a team as a 3rd WR/KR and went back to the way he was (wasn't?) with the Bills and Patriots. In all honesty, I would rather we keep Rossum since he can also return punts 9well maybe not) which is something Davis can't do.