PDA

View Full Version : Starks sprained knee

yinzer
12-30-2007, 09:15 PM
Max starks suffered a sprained knee during the game tonight. looks like essex probably gets the start next week.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2007, 09:17 PM
Perhaps it won't be as bad as early indications are but damn we are about out of Tackles right now so this is definitely not good.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2007, 09:17 PM
Max starks suffered a sprained knee during the game tonight. looks like essex probably gets the start next week.

Or Faneca starting at LT....Faneca did that in 2003 when Smith went down.....I just know no Smith and now no Starks isn't good...:lol:

Troyisabeast_43
12-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Start Faneca at Left tackle and Kemoatu at right guard he looked pretty good tonight when they put him in there for Faneca. He is a load and a tough guy to block.

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2007, 09:28 PM
That adds salt to the wound.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2007, 09:30 PM
We could very well see Faneca at LT again, considering how thin we are at Tackle right now anything is possible. I'd bet though that Alan gets some reps at LT this week just to be on the safe side even if Essex does get the start.

yinzer
12-30-2007, 09:30 PM
our guys are dropping like flies.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2007, 09:38 PM
We could very well see Faneca at LT again, considering how thin we are at Tackle right now anything is possible. I'd bet though that Alan gets some reps at LT this week just to be on the safe side even if Essex does get the start.

Really do we want Trai Essex to start...I rather take my chances with Faneca at LT....:lol: I think Faneca blows also but he is better then Essex....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Essex got some time in tonight which was good but I don't have much confidence right now in his chances of covering Ben's blind side next week against an aggressive defense like the Jags have. Their front 7 is tough and gets after you so at this point it's almost pick your poison with the OL...

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Essex got some time in tonight which was good but I don't have much confidence right now in his chances of covering Ben's blind side next week against an aggressive defense like the Jags have. Their front 7 is tough and gets after you so at this point it's almost pick your poison with the OL...

I saw Essex in the game but I didn't know that Starks had gotten injured...lol Maybe Essex shocks the world and plays great next week....Doubt it though...lol

MDSteel15
12-31-2007, 12:50 AM
Ben and Alan have become close and I'd much rather have him protecting his blind side than Essex!

BlitzburghNation
12-31-2007, 01:12 AM
Ben and Alan have become close and I'd much rather have him protecting his blind side than Essex!

:ditto: