PDA

View Full Version : Jags@Steelers Sat night at 8 PM...

Troyisabeast_43
12-30-2007, 07:38 PM
Just saw the schedule its out and its official. At least this game is a primetime game and the Steelers seem to play better at night and when their at home they rarely have lost recently so I guess that is one thing we can maybe hang our hats on for next week because we sure cant do it for this game here today the way the defense played.

yinzer
12-30-2007, 07:46 PM
do you really think it matters? we're done.

Troyisabeast_43
12-30-2007, 07:51 PM
We'll find out next weekend everybody is 0-0 now so throw that last meeting here the Jags won out the window now it doesnt mean ****. I know Tomlin and the staff didnt take this game seriously enough today but they will have Ben,Ward,and Troy back in there next Sat night and you gotta believe with the atmosphere and the emotion surrounding this game that the Steelers will show up in front of the home crowd and give it their best shot. It still will not be easy for the Jags to come in here and win 2 times in 3 weeks it will be very difficult for them to do again so will sit back and see what happens should be a good game.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2007, 07:51 PM

Yea it matters......I don't think this team will advance far either....But I'm just glad they're still playing....:tt02: It sucks seeing them so bad on defense....But I'm sure the Ravens would switch places with the Steelers right now....:lol:

yinzer
12-30-2007, 07:58 PM
this is unbelievable. am i the only fan here that DOESN'T see through black and gold blurred sunglasses??!!! they played like crap today! there is no other acceptable analysis!

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Jags 48
Steelers 3

yinzer
12-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Jags 48
Steelers 3

and even that score is being generous.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2007, 08:03 PM
this is unbelievable. am i the only fan here that DOESN'T see through black and gold blurred sunglasses??!!! they played like crap today! there is no other acceptable analysis!

What are you talking about.....:lol: I stated they played like crap and I don't look through black'ngold sunglasses like you suggest....I have called out Troy many times this year and the whole defense at times this year....Plus the Offensive Line and Mike Tomlin....But there is nothing I can do about it to make it better...lol So whats the point in really complaining at this point?.......We all know this defense sucks complete *** right now....It is what it is right now...lol I just know I will be watching Sat. night and hoping this team wins at least one play-off game....

Troyisabeast_43
12-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Yea they did dude they looked pathetic at times,and your completely right if they play like this against the Jags next Saturday it will be one and done no doubt. This team is above average to average at very best nobody is sitting here saying their gonna win the Super Bowl this year. But the bottom line is their in the playoffs, their playing a game here at home next week, Ben and the guys will be back in next week so move on from this game as bad as it was today against Baltimore and lets see what happens against the Jags next week.

BB2W
12-30-2007, 08:06 PM
I like the fact it is a night game but I never have a good feeling about playing the Jags. I think Ben is gonna need to have a big game.

yinzer
12-30-2007, 08:07 PM
What are you talking about.....:lol: I stated they played like crap and I don't look through black'ngold sunglasses like you suggest....I have called out Troy many times this year and the whole defense at times this year....Plus the Offensive Line and Mike Tomlin....But there is nothing I can do about it to make it better...lol So whats the point in really complaining at this point?.......We all know this defense sucks complete *** right now....It is what it is right now...lol I just know I will be watching Sat. night and hoping this team wins at least one play-off game....

what's the point about complaining? come on! how long have you been a steeler fan? we have every right to complain about this latest football farce! did anybody catch brett keisel laughing on the sidelines??!!! what crap!!! some of us, ahem, not including myself need a nice dose of reality.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2007, 08:11 PM
what's the point about complaining? come on! how long have you been a steeler fan? we have every right to complain about this latest football farce! did anybody catch brett keisel laughing on the sidelines??!!! what crap!!! some of us, ahem, not including myself need a nice dose of reality.

I have been a whole fan my whole life....For real saying we suck isn't going to change a damn thing right now....:lol: I vented all my frustration on this team weeks ago and I know what this team is...I'm just dealing with it since I saw the light on this team after the Broncos loss....I have a nice dose of reality and I'm not predicting Super Bowl or anything...I just think its useless to get all upset and pissed about this football team right now...lol

yinzer
12-30-2007, 08:15 PM
I have been a whole fan my whole life....For real saying we suck isn't going to change a damn thing right now....:lol: I vented all my frustration on this team weeks ago and I know what this team is...I'm just dealing with it since I saw the light on this team after the Broncos loss....I have a nice dose of reality and I'm not predicting Super Bowl or anything...I just think its useless to get all upset and pissed about this football team right now...lol

i wish i wouldn't allow myself to get pissed off. i guess that's what happens when my team plays like a bunch of first graders.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2007, 08:18 PM
It's now 0-0 and everybobdy is even as far as records go but right now this team had better take a good hard look at itself if it expects to do anything in the postseason.

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2007, 08:27 PM
I can understand that TG.

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Jags 31 Steelers 28

Ambridge
12-30-2007, 09:02 PM
It's now 0-0 and everybobdy is even as far as records go but right now this team had better take a good hard look at itself if it expects to do anything in the postseason.

That good hard look should have taken place many weeks ago.
Regardless of the who the starters were the Steelers came out flat and uninterested today on both sides of the ball against the Rats and that's a poor reflection on Mike Tomlin and his team prep and motivation.

TEEMONT
12-31-2007, 08:50 AM

Dude, stop being the harbinger of death. All last night proved is what we all have known for weeks, our O-line stinks, and not having Aaron Smith is killing our Run D. It's really nothing more than that. Other than that, we are dying because of nagging injuries.

I love Willie to death but I really think Najeh will give us a better chance to win this game vs. Jax. They beat us by a touchdown last time, chances are they will win again, but instead if being a whiny bitch, I'm gonna root as loud as I can, and if they lose, then I'll bitch.