PDA

View Full Version : What's the over/under?

suitanim
09-22-2006, 01:44 PM
How many times will we have to hear and/or see the Kimo hit on Palmer Sunday? I bet it's brought up at least 10 times...

House of Steel
09-22-2006, 01:45 PM
CBS is going to play that damn video 40,000 times all weekend, I guarantee it.

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-22-2006, 01:49 PM
100 between all the pregame shows combined.

Steelersfan
09-22-2006, 01:50 PM
I bet we see it 4-5 times before the game. 2 times in the first half. 1-2 times during halftime and 2 more times during the second half. That gives me somewhere between 9-11 times. This is subject to go way up if any Steelers player goes anywhere near Palmers knee!

AZ_Steeler
09-22-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm just glad the game is not on NBC because then that's all we would be hearing about from Collinsworth!

I'm trying not to watch any of those shows just because they don't have anything else to talk about.. Palmers knee and the hit by Kimo, Bens accident, Ben's surgery... I'm going to start charging everyone a nickle when they want to talk to me about these topics ;)

House of Steel
09-22-2006, 01:59 PM
Be glad also this game isn't on ESPN, they would be showing ACL digrams and the video over and over and over again.

Steelerlyn
09-22-2006, 02:10 PM
I'm just glad the game is not on NBC because then that's all we would be hearing about from Collinsworth!

I'm trying not to watch any of those shows just because they don't have anything else to talk about.. Palmers knee and the hit by Kimo, Bens accident, Ben's surgery... I'm going to start charging everyone a nickle when they want to talk to me about these topics ;)

LOL!~ You are hilarious!~

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Steelerlyn
09-22-2006, 02:12 PM
They will be giving us a lesson on Palmer's knee, should really help the fajaitas go down,

Hburg
09-22-2006, 03:23 PM
If the bengals are losing the will bring up Palmer's Knee and all the strugglin he has had to do to overcome the injury. It will be used almost as an excuse for the bengals losing.

If they are winning they will say how great it is to see Palmer overcome the injury and play so well against us.

I just thought of this. After the disappointment of the Jacksonville game I remembered somethin that I don't want to repeat here. Hubris: pride cometh before a fall. It is easy for me to get pumped up but I want to remain humble and recognize the strength of the bengals in certain areas that we will have to address. Basically I'm just tryin to not jinx myself or the team into a loss by becomin over confident.

BuFu

Steelerlyn
09-22-2006, 05:26 PM
We (in Lansing) will not be getting that game here. Have to wait for the highlights on ESPN.

:cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

House of Steel
09-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Don't feel bad, Lyn, we aren't getting the game in Cleveland either.

BBG7
09-24-2006, 09:11 AM
what I'm getting sick of is hearing it every week. Monday night they brought it up and said that the new rule was also being dubbed the "Carson Rule" however, it was said by the league that EVEN WITH THE NEW RULE...THE HIT ON CARSON WOULD STILL NOT BE A PENALATY.
It's just something the media has to play up because they don't have anything better to talk about.

BR7
09-24-2006, 09:39 AM
http://www.eacustomcovers.com/_misc/palmer_kimo.jpg

House of Steel
09-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Beautiful Pic, BR7, just Beautiful :hilarious: