PDA

View Full Version : Twas the night before Christmas......

Stairwayto7
12-24-2007, 08:54 PM
.................. and what Steelers gift are you hoping to get?

I just want more ornaments for my Steelers tree!

BlitzburghNation
12-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Anything Black & Gold ~~~~~~~ :bigthumb:

Iron City South
12-24-2007, 09:29 PM
I just want 1 week on a private yacht somewhere in the Carribbean with me and the elves ....

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigimages/xmas_girls_3_big.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
12-24-2007, 11:42 PM
I've had my eye on this really cool Steelers clock in the mall for awhile so we'll see...

Troyisabeast_43
12-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Well a Troy 75th throwback Jersey and a nice new fitted Steelers hat is what Im suppose to be getting I think, but after tonight and what happened with San Diego Ill take an Oakland Raiders victory this Sunday over the Chargers and a Steelers win over the Ravens as well so that the Steelers can secure this number 3 seed and make the road to the Super Bowl an easier one.

Stairwayto7
12-25-2007, 06:55 AM
I think I got a Steelers 10 foot table umbrella for outside!

catlabman
12-25-2007, 10:05 AM
I would like a Hines Ward Jersey and a Troy P. Jersey. I can't afford them so this is the only way I could get them...lol Come on Santa!!!

SteelerSal
12-25-2007, 10:24 AM
From SteelerSal's family to all of your families......Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!:bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-25-2007, 11:08 AM
I think I got a Steelers 10 foot table umbrella for outside!

Party on the patio at Cleve's house !! :banana:

Stairwayto7
12-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Party on the patio at Cleve's house !! :banana:

TG, And all of SA! if your in NE Ohio and you don`t let me know I`ll be pissed! Outside we have a Steelers patio with the Steelers logo in the concrete, also Steelers stepping stones. We have the gas grill covered with the Steelers cover. And Steelers pool floats in the pool. Not to mention our basement has at least 1000 different Steelers/Pirates/Penguins items. Including 150+ Steelers autographs! Please feel free to look me up!

I did get the Steelers umbrella! Also 4 new ornaments, and a Steelers serving platter. I also got the limited edition throwback mini helmet. And some borderline rated R, professionally photograph picture of my wife in some of our Steelers stuff. OOOOOOOOoooooooohhh Yeah!

Merry Christmas all!

TG I`m waiting for you here. I got steak on the grill!

Dee Mca
12-25-2007, 01:54 PM
Santa didn't bring my gift this morning he said I had to wait till Saturday nite for mine a New England Loss!!

black an gold 4 life
12-25-2007, 04:09 PM
i want an shut down corneR, an real offensive line 2 show up all next year,a REAL OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AN SPECIAL TEAMS COACH,SOME DEPTH AN D-LINE AN O-LINE AN A SMASH MOUTH RUUNING BACK 2 COMPLIMENT GARY RUSSELL, WE SHOULD TRADE WILLIE PARKER WHILE WE CAN GET SOMETHING 4 HIM.............OH AN A TALL TALL TALL RECIEVER LIKE 6-5 6-6 anyone i left out? please fill free 2 comment...............

steelersgal86
12-25-2007, 07:44 PM
.................. and what Steelers gift are you hoping to get?

I just want more ornaments for my Steelers tree!

You dont need anymore....you stole mine :cursin: off the tree!!! I got a cool steelers snow globe that doesnt work :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-25-2007, 08:46 PM
I got 2 Steelers santa hats, one of them is the kind where the logo lights up. Also a Steelers scare, pair of gloves, and some of those Steelers flannel lounge pants.