PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee defeats the Jets...

Troyisabeast_43
12-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Which now means the Titans with a win next week over the Colts will clinch the 6th and final playoff spot in the AFC no matter what the Browns do against San Francisco next week. Keep in mind the Titans always play the Colts tough no matter who is in there but with the Colts probably resting most of their starters with the bye and everything wrapped up for the playoffs you gotta love the Titans chances even more. Its why it makes getting the 3 seed even more important now because the Browns and Titans both did not look very good at all today and you would much rather get them coming into Heinz Field for a playoff game at this point then the Jags who are rolling right now.

K Train
12-23-2007, 07:04 PM
dungy said they are resting and if you need their help....tough

Stlrs4Life
12-23-2007, 07:10 PM
I don't care who we play in the playoffs. Why try to avoid the Jags? Yess, they are tolling now. But we would have to play them sooner than later. Go 49ers next week.

K Train
12-23-2007, 07:48 PM
cant be afraid of teams in the playoffs...our guys are probably pumped for a shot to play a team that embarrases us and still gave us a chance to win...i would love to see the browns first lol...we could very well end up being smashed, but i promise you it wont be by the browns lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2007, 08:21 PM
The best of the best make it to the playoffs so no matter who it is we have to be ready...but still to see the Browns miss out would be great if you ask me :lol: Sure we have their number this year but having said that it's awful hard to beat a team 3 times in 1 year. Still though no matter what we'll get everyone's best shot.

Ambridge
12-23-2007, 09:23 PM
If Tennessee gets in that would make 3 teams from the AFC South in the playoffs.
I don't think Indy totally slacks off next week and regardless of resting players I'd think they'd try and keep a division opponent out of the mix if all possible.