PDA

View Full Version : Browns vs. Bungals Game

Iron City South
12-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Anyone watching this?

Kenny Watson is running all over the Browns, but the Bungs haven't punched it in yet. Palmer looks terrible ....

3-0 Bungs lead

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2007, 03:56 PM
Anderson has thrown 3 int's today :bwah: The Bengals are up 19-0 now into the 3rd quarter.

The latest int came with 1st and goal and the Bengals picked him off in the endzone !

kgreen
12-23-2007, 03:57 PM
:cope:It is about time that fag came down to earth. Maybe the fact that he didn't make the Pro Bowl is in his head!:banana:

StlersGuy
12-23-2007, 04:19 PM
I want this noted, this will be the only time I say what I am about to say...

Lets Go Bungals......

ok now I need to take a shower I feel dirty :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Anderson has 4 int's today but the Bengals couldn't put it away when they had the chance, 19-14 Cincy with about 5 minutes to go...

DIESELMAN
12-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Just talkin out loud here but I don't see how any of you can root for the Bungholes. I can see if it was week 17 and we did all we could do and still needed help, but all we have to do is beat the Ratbirds and its a done deal. No matter if the shiatstains were winning and win out.....**** rooting for a bunch of losers!!! Thats :willybs:

WE WIN NEXT WEEK.....WE WIN THE DIVISION!!!!!
:cope::cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Nobody wants us to see us beat the Ratbirds more than me man, but if the Bungals are going to give us a gift we might as well take it. Going into Baltimore next week will ben no easy task regardless of the circumstances involved and playoff implications. Personally I want to see us go in there and kick their asses full throttle next week but the fact is we are in the playoffs now.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Reason I was rooting for the Bengals...I want to rest everybody next week vs the Ratbirds....With the Browns loss the Steelers can do that now unless they want to play for the 3rd seed.....

Anyways those Browns made a game of it....The Browns were the Cardiac Kids all over again this year...I don't know if that was Derek Anderson or Brian Sipe under center for the Browns this year?...lol

I'm just glad Anderson choked and the Steelers are the AFC North Champs...

floodcitygirl
12-23-2007, 05:28 PM
I couldn't believe they came close to bungling that game in the last couple minutes. I'll take the gift. :tt02:

Stairwayto7
12-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Nobody wants us to see us beat the Ratbirds more than me man, but if the Bungals are going to give us a gift we might as well take it. Going into Baltimore next week will ben no easy task regardless of the circumstances involved and playoff implications. Personally I want to see us go in there and kick their asses full throttle next week but the fact is we are in the playoffs now.

I agree, plus now we may be able to rest some players with injuries, like Davenport and such

StlersGuy
12-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Anderson is the Man.... NOT

and just think they are paying all that money for Brady and he did not see a game this year...

John
12-24-2007, 07:06 AM
I want the Browns to dump Anderson for Quinn.