PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' Big Ben becomes a Bengals booster

Captcoolhand
12-23-2007, 07:52 AM
After throwing for 261 yards and three touchdowns in the Steelers' 41-24 win Thursday over the St. Louis Rams, Ben Roethlisberger didn't hesitate to say he would be cheering for the Cincinnati Bengals today.

A Cincinnati win over Cleveland would make the Steelers champions of the AFC North and guarantee them no worse than a No. 4 seed in the playoffs.
"I'm going to give (Bengals quarterback) Carson (Palmer) a call," Roethlisberger said. No Steelers player will be rooting harder for the Bengals than Roethlisberger

Now that a thought!

What do you suppose that Ben could possibily say to Carson?
"Hey buddy O'l pal, what do you think about kicking those clowns asses so that we can win this Division and go on to the Playoffs."
"Ya Ya, I know we're the team that blowed out you leg and ruined your chances to go to the SuperBowl that we won but what do you say?"
"Hello! Hello!" to be continue.......:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2007, 09:21 AM
We're all bengal fans this weekend, if there was ever a time when I would cheer for an ohio team it's now. My GOD I can't believe I just said that :barf:

At this point though as bad a hole as we dug ourselves considering the opportunity we had to take over 2nd place in the conference last month; we almost deserve to have to play our final game with meaning.

SteelersWoman
12-23-2007, 10:35 AM
...At this point though as bad a hole as we dug ourselves...

It just boggles my mind that we're in "a hole" at 10-5! But it is what is is...it's just a shame, really.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

Now that a thought!

What do you suppose that Ben could possibily say to Carson?
"Hey buddy O'l pal, what do you think about kicking those clowns asses so that we can win this Division and go on to the Playoffs."
"Ya Ya, I know we're the team that blowed out you leg and ruined your chances to go to the SuperBowl that we won but what do you say?"
"Hello! Hello!" to be continue.......:lol:

Yeah, I'd love to hear that one myself! :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Somehow I don't think that if the Bengals beat the Browns today that helping us out will be at the forefront of TJ's mind :bwah:

Steeler_Soldier
12-23-2007, 11:26 AM
Well I never thought I would say it either but I will be cheering for the Bengles as well:cursin:..Hell there is a 1st for everything. :banging: I am glad I only have to do this once. :banana:

DIESELMAN
12-23-2007, 11:34 AM
All we have to do is beat the Ratbirds and it don't matter what anyone else does. Me personally, I ain't rootin for the Bungholes, nothin but a bunch of cry baby bitch boy losers. We can do this on our own...No thanks to rootin for anyone but us. :cope: :cope: :cope: :cope: :cope: :cope:

floodcitygirl
12-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Since I am working this evening anyway, I gave the tickets that I won to the game, to a couple of Bengal fans. I still have all hope that we will beat out the ratbirds, no matter what happens today, but I won't turn down the gift if the Bengals can manage to bring it to us either. lol The ratbirds going down will be the icing on the cake. :tt02:

Iron City South
12-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Go Beng ! ....... sorry, I just can't do it.

I'll just think it.

steelersgal86
12-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Go Bengals!!!! :tt02::tt02:

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-23-2007, 02:37 PM
We should not be depending on another team to lose to clinch the division. We blew our chance.

Iron City South
12-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Brownies getting their asses beat by the Bungs ....19-0

Halftime ...

Troyisabeast_43
12-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Told everybody on this board all week that this would happen that the Browns would not beat the Bengals. I been saying it all damn week on here that the Browns would choke. It makes it even more important now for the Steelers to get that number 3 seed so they can play the Browns or Titans in the playoffs first instead of the Jags. Hopefully the Bungles can hold on here first of all to this lead its looking pretty good right now.

kgreen
12-23-2007, 04:02 PM
GO Bengays!!!!!
http://midgetinabearsuit.com/image/carson.jpg