PDA

View Full Version : Timmons Broke His Hand

Iron City South
12-21-2007, 04:47 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07355/843579-66.stm

Should be back for the Ravens though .... let's hope.

Steelers' linebacker Timmons broke hand in game
Friday, December 21, 2007
By Gerry Dulac, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Willie Parker's broken leg wasn't the only significant injury incurred by the Steelers in their 41-24 victory last night against the St. Louis Rams.

Rookie linebacker Lawrence Timmons, the team's No. 1 pick, fractured a hand playing on special teams. But, unlike Parker, Timmons is expected to play in the Dec. 30 game in Baltimore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More details in tomorrow's Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Silverback 92
12-21-2007, 05:12 PM
rub some dirt on it and send him back in

Iron City South
12-21-2007, 05:15 PM
rub some dirt on it and send him back in

Exactly. If that's the last bone he breaks .....he ain't play'in hard enough.

:crutches:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Yeah that's not a big deal, he'll just have a club he can use now :lol:

$teeler$guy
12-21-2007, 08:02 PM
yea its not a big deal its not like he is a play maker like troy polamula

BB2W
12-21-2007, 08:06 PM
He'll be able to play special teams if nothing else. I hope it doesn't cause him to make a mistake on kick coverage... we have enough of that as it is.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Remember the ratbird game, their one DL had a cast on his hand and had chances to sack Ben a few times but couldn't wrap him up because of his hand. It is a hindrance to deal with but atleast he can still play and get some experience. I swear this kid has just had a rough rookie year. He gets hurt in mini camp and doesn't get to play at all in preseason then he gets hurt earlier in the year and still can't play...now he is getting some very valuable field experience and ends up breaking his hand.

Steelx
12-21-2007, 10:32 PM
This guy has been a dissapointment since coming here. Lets hope he can make something of himself next year.

K Train
12-21-2007, 11:15 PM

lol im just gonna pretend i didnt read this

Koopa
12-22-2007, 12:08 AM
This guy has been a dissapointment since coming here. Lets hope he can make something of himself next year.

the ****???? how has he been a dissapointment??? you do realize that the guy he backs up is starting in this years pro bowl right?? it's kind of hard to show what you got when the guy ahead of you is a beast...... he's been good on speical teams and he's shown good awareness for the ball when it's been on the ground, he killed ricky williams picking up a fumble....... he's been far from a dissapointment

K Train
12-22-2007, 12:09 AM
the ****???? how has he been a dissapointment??? you do realize that the guy he backs up is starting in this years pro bowl right?? it's kind of hard to show what you got when the guy ahead of you is a beast...... he's been good on speical teams and he's shown good awareness for the ball when it's been on the ground, he killed ricky williams picking up a fumble....... he's been far from a dissapointment

:plus1:

Captcoolhand
12-22-2007, 09:51 AM
I think this is the most news I heard about him all year.:scratch:

black an gold 4 life
12-22-2007, 08:45 PM
man it's starting 2 look like the steelers drafted damage goods n timmons...................man we can't catch an break,on the other hand woodley is an beast he's going 2 b an bright spot 4 the steelers next year

$teeler$guy
12-22-2007, 10:19 PM
lol im just gonna pretend i didnt read this

how is timmons a play maker.he has wat like 17 tackles and HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED A FULL GAME LOL:hilarious::hilarious:

K Train
12-22-2007, 10:49 PM
how is timmons a play maker.he has wat like 17 tackles and HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED A FULL GAME LOL:hilarious::hilarious:

no it was about troy being a play maker....im really not gonna go into this right now lol

$teeler$guy
12-23-2007, 06:09 PM
no it was about troy being a play maker....im really not gonna go into this right now lol

dat doesn't make any sense at all:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

K Train
12-23-2007, 07:10 PM
dat doesn't make any sense at all:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

your completely lost....your statement about troy was ridiculous and after all the troy debates lately i cant believe it was even said lol

$teeler$guy
12-23-2007, 07:45 PM
your completely lost....your statement about troy was ridiculous and after all the troy debates lately i cant believe it was even said lol

ok K TRAIN lol lol :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: