PDA

View Full Version : Week 16 Ironman Voting

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2007, 12:01 AM
Several players to choose from, vote on the homepage now ! (www.steeleraddicts.com)

MDSteel15
12-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Game isn't over yet TG but I understand.... I voted for Dookie because he really stepped it up tonight and helped out en with some great running.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-21-2007, 12:11 AM
I voted for Davenport as well...The guy was a beast tonight and he stepped up his game....133 yards on the ground with 2 TDs....1 on the ground and 1 pass receiving TD...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2007, 12:19 AM
It's hard to not vote for Ben with a perfect passer rating tonight and 3 Td's but Najeh got my vote too because he came through when Willie went down.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-21-2007, 12:26 AM
It's hard to not vote for Ben with a perfect passer rating tonight and 3 Td's but Najeh got my vote too because he came through when Willie went down.

Oh....Ben deserved it as well....But Davenport stepping up was huge...I just hope he can continue to do this the rest of the way...

DIESELMAN
12-21-2007, 12:28 AM
There were a couple of guys but Dookie really stepped it up. :bigthumb:

K Train
12-21-2007, 12:30 AM
i went nate, came up big the last few games...the kid has alot of heart imo...set the tone for the offense early on

Black@Gold Forever32
12-21-2007, 12:32 AM
i went nate, came up big the last few games...the kid has alot of heart imo...set the tone for the offense early on

Great point Train..........Nate has been huge the last two weeks...I'm so happy for the guy...If he can do this on a consistent basis then the Steelers wouldn't have to draft a WR so soon in this upcoming draft...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2007, 12:35 AM
Nate is making his case as the main backup for next year too. He's been inconsistent this season but he's come up big against single coverage for us and got us a lot of points.

I updated Najeh's stats also...

portcityblackandgold
12-21-2007, 12:37 AM
Great win for the Steelers I hope we got our swagger back. Da Dump Truck is da man

MDSteel15
12-21-2007, 12:38 AM
Great point Train..........Nate has been huge the last two weeks...I'm so happy for the guy...If he can do this on a consistent basis then the Steelers wouldn't have to draft a WR so soon in this upcoming draft...

Let's not get crazy! 2 games don't change my mind that we will still need a WR next draft.

K Train
12-21-2007, 12:39 AM

he may not be the most polished wr but he works hard, hes got great speed and ben has confidence in him....this last 2 games must have boosted him big time. He came undrafted from a small school, and i think hes more than passed expectations, hes getting better each week and thats all you can ask really, but like i said...hes got the heart to play.

...**** cedric wilson.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2007, 12:41 AM
If we can get Nate to be more consistent he'll be a real, legit, threat for us in the future. His speed is his biggest asset. Ben said in an interview awhile back that Nate is the fastest guy on the team hands down.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-21-2007, 12:43 AM
he may not be the most polished wr but he works hard, hes got great speed and ben has confidence in him....this last 2 games must have boosted him big time. He came undrafted from a small school, and i think hes more than passed expectations, hes getting better each week and thats all you can ask really, but like i said...hes got the heart to play.

...**** cedric wilson.

Dude I always liked Nate...I just thought he needed to work on his concentration and to be more consistent.....That was my only complaints....He has been huge these past two weeks....I won't be against the drafting of another WR...But Nate is showing the skills why Ben is so confident in him all the time...I hope Nate gets 3 more TDs next week..lol

yinzer
12-21-2007, 01:05 AM
i'm voting for the steeler fans for putting up with this crap the second half of the season.

SteelersWoman
12-21-2007, 06:03 AM
You know how they show the "horse trailer" on MNF? There are a few games they have two guys sharing the spotlight...maybe there'd be some way of doin that here? Cause honestly, sometimes it's really not fair (and almost impossible) to pick just one, and tonight is one of those times...

Might not be able to work, but it's a thought. Maybe not a GOOD one, but a thought, nonetheless lol

steelersgal86
12-21-2007, 08:51 AM
I went with Davenport :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2007, 09:57 AM
Dude I always liked Nate...I just thought he needed to work on his concentration and to be more consistent.....That was my only complaints....He has been huge these past two weeks....I won't be against the drafting of another WR...But Nate is showing the skills why Ben is so confident in him all the time...I hope Nate gets 3 more TDs next week..lol

That's the way I've always been, the guy makes some of the coolest circus catches I've seen but then he follows it up by dropping one that hits him right in his hand. If he can get consistent we'll have a legit 3rd WR for sure.

You know how they show the "horse trailer" on MNF? There are a few games they have two guys sharing the spotlight...maybe there'd be some way of doin that here? Cause honestly, sometimes it's really not fair (and almost impossible) to pick just one, and tonight is one of those times...

Might not be able to work, but it's a thought. Maybe not a GOOD one, but a thought, nonetheless lol

We'll check and see if the poll program we use has the availability for mult votes per user. In certain circumstances we could do a dual winner for the Ironman award by picking the top 2...we'll see what we can do :bigthumb:

Forged in Steel
12-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Davenport, he is a great replacement for Willie Parker while he's hurt.

This is my 666th post! :reddevil:

Prosdo
12-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Giving this one to Dookie. He had a hell of a game and stepped up for the Steelers. Great game Najeh!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2007, 02:59 PM
looks like Davenport got it hands down...