PDA

View Full Version : For the superstitious fans.....

DIESELMAN
12-19-2007, 07:39 PM
The Rams are honoring Marshall Faulk tomorrow night. His #28 will be retired by the Rams. :greengrin:

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/B49785C8B1B81686862573A2001A38BF?OpenDocument

Black@Gold Forever32
12-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Well if the Steelers can't put heat on Bulger and if the Steelers don't fix their run day it could be another long day for that Steelers defense.....Only good thing the Steelers offense should be able to put points up on the board against the Rams D....I'm expecting a shoot out Thursday night....

37-31......Steelers win

DIESELMAN
12-19-2007, 08:12 PM
There OL is in as bad of shape as ours (40 sacks given up), we should get at least 3 sacks and score 30 points.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-19-2007, 08:18 PM
There OL is in as bad of shape as ours (40 sacks given up), we should get at least 3 sacks and score 30 points.

Yea I know their Oline is banged up......Pace being out has killed them....But at the same time the Steelers defense havn't got any sacks in recent weeks....The D has to step and take it to them.....

yinzer
12-19-2007, 08:33 PM
isn't this pathetic that we're actually wondering if we're going to beat the Rams or not??!!!! there SHOULD be no question about this game! instead we're all sitting here looking at stats and comparing the two teams. if we play our game, we will destroy st. louis. IF we play our game!!!:banging:

DIESELMAN
12-19-2007, 08:43 PM
isn't this pathetic that we're actually wondering if we're going to beat the Rams or not??!!!! there SHOULD be no question about this game! instead we're all sitting here looking at stats and comparing the two teams. if we play our game, we will destroy st. louis.IF we play our game!!!:banging:

You want a copy of the stat book? :lol: Let me guess, you see the Rams at 3-11 and think its going to be a blowout right? I bet you thought the same thing when we played the Jets. :banana:Neither me or BGF32 said anything about losing, but we do need to come out and be focused and relaxed to play our game.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2007, 09:19 PM
This is a team that player for player we are better the better unit...but this year more than ever we've proven that even with stats like that we are perfectly capable of not showing up,playing down to our competition, or just flat out blowing a game we should win. Nothing is a gimme, nothing is easy, we need to sit in that locker room tomorrow night before we take the field and rally around 1 big circle and say out loud..

WE ARE THE PITTSBURGH ****IN STEELERS AND WE'RE COMING INTO YOUR HOUSE IN PRIME TIME TO KICK YOUR PIECE OF **** ASSES UP AND DOWN THE DAMN FIELD ALL NIGHT LONG. WE'RE GOING TO SACK YOUR QB, TACKLE YOUR RUNNING BACK, AND COMPLETELY RIP THE HEADS OFF ANY WR THAT DARES EVEN THINK ABOUT CATCHING A PASS. THE OFFENSIVE LINE IS GOING **** YOU UP 9 WAYS TO SUNDAY AND OUR OFFENSE IS GOING TO SCORE ON AT WILL...AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T TAKE THE DAMN FIELD!

We need come out pissed off, mad at the world, and used controlled aggression to put this game away early and make the Rams wish they never showed up. This team needs to get mad and furious and take it out on anything that walks tomorrow night.

K Train
12-19-2007, 09:19 PM
has ben ever lost in a dome?

either way....willie and holmes are nasty on turf and they have a sorry defense...i really wanna see woodely in there more this week

DIESELMAN
12-19-2007, 09:30 PM
WE ARE THE PITTSBURGH ****IN STEELERS AND WE'RE COMING INTO YOUR HOUSE IN PRIME TIME TO KICK YOUR PIECE OF shiat ASSES UP AND DOWN THE DAMN FIELD ALL NIGHT LONG. WE'RE GOING TO SACK YOUR QB, TACKLE YOUR RUNNING BACK, AND COMPLETELY RIP THE HEADS OFF ANY WR THAT DARES EVEN THINK ABOUT CATCHING A PASS. THE OFFENSIVE LINE IS GOING **** YOU UP 9 WAYS TO SUNDAY AND OUR OFFENSE IS GOING TO SCORE ON AT WILL...AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T TAKE THE DAMN FIELD!

HERE WE GO STEELERS
HERE WE GO!!!!!

I was sayin after the NE game, we needed to come out pissed the **** off. Its up to the players period!! Someone shoulda stepped up a long time ago and rallied the players but that hasn't happened, truthfully I don't see it happening, not this season anyways. This offseason, no matter what happens the rest of this season, will give all these guys time to think and taste what this season could've been, should've been.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-19-2007, 10:04 PM
has ben ever lost in a dome?

either way....willie and holmes are nasty on turf and they have a sorry defense...i really wanna see woodely in there more this week

RCA Dome in 2005/regular season

The Georgia Dome in 2006.....He was knocked out of the game and the Steelers lost to the Falcons in OT.....He was listed as the official starter so he would be attributed with that loss

The roof was closed for the AZ game this year and that was a loss....

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2007, 10:10 PM
That AZ game doesn't count, they just closed it because of the weather :lol:

Man I remember that Falcon game all to well, Ben got knocked around all game long and then got sandwiched on a sack wasn't it? Batch nearly led us to a victory in that game because nobody was playing defense.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-19-2007, 10:15 PM
That AZ game doesn't count, they just closed it because of the weather :lol:

Man I remember that Falcon game all to well, Ben got knocked around all game long and then got sandwiched on a sack wasn't it? Batch nearly led us to a victory in that game because nobody was playing defense.

But the roof was still closed....:lol:

Its hard to blame that loss at Atlanta on Ben since he was playing lights out and he was knocked out of the game....He had 250 yards and 3 TDs when being knocked out of game....Yes he was sandwiched on a sack and there was helmet to helmet contact which there was no penalty on the Falcons defensive player....Which was total BS.....The Steelers lost that game to the Falcons since the defense couldn't cover Alge Crumpler....Vick had 4 TD passes which 3 were to Crumpler....Plus Crumpler made that big catch to put the Falcons in field range in OT...

yinzer
12-20-2007, 09:54 AM
You want a copy of the stat book? :lol: Let me guess, you see the Rams at 3-11 and think its going to be a blowout right? I bet you thought the same thing when we played the Jets. :banana:Neither me or BGF32 said anything about losing, but we do need to come out and be focused and relaxed to play our game.

you misinterpreted my post. all i was saying was that it's frustrating how we find ourselves in this position against a 3-11 team. i am scared about this game. we should win but the inconsistent steelers may be up to their old tricks this week.

K Train
12-20-2007, 03:29 PM
vick looked like elway in that game lol....we were robbed though lol...charlie came in a bombed on them too lol

GoBenGo
12-20-2007, 04:46 PM
one win on the road so far, none at night ... Great time to get this one.
I hope, as all of you have so far, that our boys show up and show up EFFIN PRIMED... Steven Jackson is just hittin stride, can't ignore that, gotta bring your A game boys, get over that tackling thing, and bring the physical... Let some of the young energy at them Woodley, Timmons...
What scares me is the O line, they have made mediocre d's look like worldbeaters, bums look like pro bowlers... No cohesiveness.
... Need to shore it up and stop playin like:http://i19.tinypic.com/6y035mq.jpg