PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Heath!!

TampaSteelGirl
12-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Just some trivia from Fox Sports news:

55.4 percent of passes thrown to Steeler TE Heath Miller have gone for first downs, best in the NFL. -- Cold, Hard Football Facts
He's soo underrated!!!!

yinzer
12-19-2007, 01:01 PM

55.4 percent of passes thrown to Steeler TE Heath Miller have gone for first downs, best in the NFL. -- Cold, Hard Football Facts
He's soo underrated!!!!

and, he didn't make the pro bowl! ridiculous!!!:banging:

Iron City South
12-19-2007, 01:17 PM
Here's some more Trivia for you couresy of ICS News:

1) How many times have the Rams have lost to the Steelers at home?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) How many yards from scrimmage has Rams running back Steven Jackson averaged in his last nine games against AFC opponents:

Answers:

Question #1) 0 = Absolutely none, nil, zilch, nada, zippo. The Rams have 11 wins and a tie.

Question #2) 136.8

Note: If you haven't stopped at the liquor store yet for tomorrow's game, please remind yourself today.

:xmascheer:

It could be a long evening.

yinzer
12-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Here's some more Trivia for you couresy of ICS News:

1) How many times have the Rams have lost to the Steelers at home?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) How many yards from scrimmage has Rams running back Steven Jackson averaged in his last nine games against AFC opponents:

Answers:

Question #1) 0 = Absolutely none, nil, zilch, nada, zippo. The Rams have 11 wins and a tie.

Question #2) 136.8

Note: If you haven't stopped at the liquor store yet for tomorrow's game, please remind yourself today.

:xmascheer:

It could be a long evening.

already stocked up on moonshine and everclear

PsychoWard
12-19-2007, 02:15 PM

He's soo underrated!!!!

he is underratted and we are still not using him enough!!!!!

Dee Mca
12-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Should use him more like Indy uses Clark. Then again Ben would have to pass more and I don't think Ben should pass more than 20 to 25 times a game.

TampaSteelGirl
12-19-2007, 03:40 PM
he is underratted and we are still not using him enough!!!!!

That's for sure! Pisses me off he didn't make the Pro Bowl! when is someone going to recognize what he means to this team!!!! :banging:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Earl "Heath" Miller is a beast.....Heath is his nickname for those who don't know...My brother and I always yell Earl when he catches a pass during games.....He has picked up his game in the passing game...But it seems his blocking has gotten worse...Would like to see him improve in that area...But I love Heath and he was one of my favs on the team....I did vote for Heath for the Pro Bowl...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2007, 05:33 PM
He could easily be a top rated TE in the league in TD's and Yards if we used him even more but hell for as alittle as we've used the TE's in the past I'll take the production he gives us any day of the week. The dude is money, we're lucky to have a weapon like him.

Silverback 92
12-19-2007, 06:35 PM
huge weapon dumb not to use him more

K Train
12-19-2007, 08:26 PM
probowl? yeah right...with gates, gonzo and clark theres no room...even winslow got screwed and he has like 100 receptions

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2007, 08:31 PM
The AFC is just so packed with superstar players that someone will always get left out at every position. If half the people in the AFC played in the NFC they'd all make the pro bowl..LOL Players like Heath will probably be the odd man out most of the time unless he has an exceptional year.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-19-2007, 08:54 PM
probowl? yeah right...with gates, gonzo and clark theres no room...even winslow got screwed and he has like 100 receptions

I don't think Heath got screwed not making the Pro Bowl....I still voted for him though.....:lol: I voted for Ben,Willie,Santonio,Heath,Harrison and Farrior......I'm usually fair in my voting...but I went the homer route with Santonio and Heath.....I knew it would have been hard to make it for those guys......

K Train
12-19-2007, 08:56 PM
heath didnt get screwed because he didnt deserve to go lol, the other guys have the stats and the rep....heath disappears from games anyway

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2007, 11:22 AM
heath didnt get screwed because he didnt deserve to go lol, the other guys have the stats and the rep....heath disappears from games anyway

If they would utilize his talent then he would be noticed, he's got this stat and NO ONE knows it!! They guy does his job and keeps his damn mouth shut! I love that! He's a hidden super talent that needs a huge break out! :tt02: