PDA

View Full Version : bengals locker room problems

K Train
12-17-2007, 10:25 PM
A league source tells us that there is growing animosity in the Bengals locker room toward receivers Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Per the source, both are yelling "all the time" at quarterback Carson Palmer, but coach Marvin Lewis doesn't say or do anything about it. Players are also upset that the two receivers are trying to "run the team." The situation reminds us of the latter days of the Denny Green era in Minnesota, where receivers Cris Carter and Randy Moss were berating quarterback Daunte Culpepper and operating under a separate set of rules.

Source: Mike Florio, ProFootballTalk.com

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BlitzburghNation
12-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Thread of the day,,,,,,,, :haha: Poor kittys :haha:

yinzer
12-17-2007, 10:58 PM
the bungals are a joke.

black an gold 4 life
12-17-2007, 11:00 PM
:rofl:just like the bungirls :rofl:marvin has 2 man up an take control of the team:well 2 tell u the truth i could care less what those losers do over there n the jungle here's 2 u bungirls:bigfinger::banana:

DIESELMAN
12-17-2007, 11:23 PM
the bungals are a joke.
Always have been...Always will be.

Marvin Lewis couldn't fix a sandwich :haha:

TampaSteelGirl
12-17-2007, 11:28 PM
That is one thing I do love about our team is that we don't turn on each other, we try to support one another. :tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-18-2007, 01:08 AM
Ok that is awesome and its real funny that these two are destroying the team....lol But I do hope they get their acts together this week and the Bengals do beat the Browns.....With a Steelers win Thursday and a Browns loss the AFC North will be the Steelers....

So come on Bengals I hope you have on win left in you...lol

yinzer
12-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Ok that is awesome and its real funny that these two are destroying the team....lol But I do hope they get their acts together this week and the Bengals do beat the Browns.....With a Steelers win Thursday and a Browns loss the AFC North will be the Steelers....

So come on Bengals I hope you have on win left in you...lol

ya, that's true. they do need to regroup and whip up on the stains. i just can't cheer for the bungals. i will just say that i hope the stains get their butts whipped.:tt02:

AZ_Steeler
12-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Hopefully they can pull it all together and beat the Clowns this weekend!

GoBenGo
12-18-2007, 12:54 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Palmer's a puss. Imagine a reciever yelling at or berating Big Ben??:lol::lol:
You carry yourself a certain way, you invite it

BR7
12-18-2007, 01:01 PM
A league source tells us that there is growing animosity in the Bengals locker room toward receivers Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Per the source, both are yelling "all the time" at quarterback Carson Palmer, but coach Marvin Lewis doesn't say or do anything about it. Players are also upset that the two receivers are trying to "run the team." The situation reminds us of the latter days of the Denny Green era in Minnesota, where receivers Cris Carter and Randy Moss were berating quarterback Daunte Culpepper and operating under a separate set of rules.
Source: Mike Florio, ProFootballTalk.com

wow. I knew those two assclowns would eventually explode, but the fact that Marvin doesn't do a damn thing? lmfao. Way to go coach! He's got full control over that team.. :bluelol:

LatrobePA
12-18-2007, 01:36 PM
Here we go Bengals here we go!!

I hate the bengals so damn bad, but for the first time , bring it #85!!

yinzer
12-18-2007, 01:43 PM

there always seems to be some mental breakdown with the bungholes. i understand they're frustrated. bad chemistry=bad playing

steelerbackr4life
12-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Im mad that either one of those 2 teams is in a position to affect the stillers playoff possibilities.

GoBenGo
12-18-2007, 02:21 PM
there always seems to be some mental breakdown with the bungholes. i understand they're frustrated. bad chemistry=bad playing Yup Yup Yinz! You don't get ducks from crows.:greengrin:

yinzer
12-18-2007, 10:03 PM
wow. I knew those two assclowns would eventually explode, but the fact that Marvin doesn't do a damn thing? lmfao. Way to go coach! He's got full control over that team.. :bluelol:

i love sarcasm!!! marvin will not be in cincy next year!

Hawk Believer
12-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Do you think they could get much in a trade for Johnson or Houshmandzadeh? Heck,the Raiders only got a 4th round pick for Moss. Maybe they could get more since they are younger. But I wonder how their fanbase would react...

yinzer
12-18-2007, 10:33 PM
Do you think they could get much in a trade for Johnson or Houshmandzadeh? Heck,the Raiders only got a 4th round pick for Moss. Maybe they could get more since they are younger. But I wonder how their fanbase would react...

ooooh, that's a tough one.

Mike Tomlin
12-19-2007, 12:07 AM
We should take Chad for a fourth rounder lol!

TEEMONT
12-19-2007, 12:13 AM

hush your god damned mouth.

This is funny as hell though, I really can't stand that team. I wonder if I am still banned at cincybungals. If not I should go post this over there.

John
12-21-2007, 04:01 AM

when you dive head first for a td or a first down they respect you too much.

SteelersWoman
12-21-2007, 05:02 AM
.... Imagine a reciever yelling at or berating Big Ben??:lol::lol:...

You know, I've never even thought of that?? You're right, I've never ONE time seen a receiver (or RB or TE for that matter) doin that to Ben OR one of our coaches--like Tory Holt was doing earlier to Linehan. I've seen other players on others teams do it this season as well toward their QB and HC. So apparently respect for those in authority, or respect to those who give it is NOT an issue for our team :tt02:

K Train
12-21-2007, 10:56 AM

leave the earth

$teeler$guy
12-21-2007, 09:05 PM
good for dem they suck