PDA

View Full Version : Cannot read anymore,,,,,,,,,,,

BlitzburghNation
12-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Of these Fraud,implode and how much we suppose to suck threads,,,,,

Dam,we suppose to support our team and stay behind them,,,,,,

That's what steeler fans do,we've been through a hell of alot worse season's
then this and just imagine what the Lions,Dolphins,Falcons,,,,etc fans have been going through :popcorn:

We all need to take a deep breath and calm down and let the rest of the season play out :bigthumb:

Only 12 teams out of 32 make the tournament and just imagine how many teams fans "year after year" Keep the hope of just making the playoffs,,,,

We've got a solid team that's in a funk and is capable of getting us that 6th
ring, "If not this year,maybe next"

STEELERS FAN FOR LIFE and MY LIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN WITH THE STEELERS

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Ok....Just because people have opinions and point out flaws with this team doesn't mean they're not supporting the team....Its a right of any fan to be positive or negative...Some just like to be a realist and point out what is wrong with a team...Last time I also checked this is America were people have that right...Get off your high horse for real....lol

SteelCityPride08
12-17-2007, 09:51 PM
i agree, people are entitled to their opinion and you can't change how a person thinks about our team, you can choose to either be a positive or negative fan, i choose to be positive and not pay attention to those threads because they are going as far as saying we're frauds and we suck. F*** NO

and if you don't like what your reading then simply DONT READ IT

DIESELMAN
12-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Most of the people here are just venting, the fraud thread and some others were done in the heat of the moment. Its all good, we all bleed Black N Gold!!!

Friday133
12-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Marvel Smith should have been cut this morning though.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2007, 10:09 PM
Yeah it's all part of the venting that happens during and after a loss. I actually said to myself about 10 minutes before ICS posted up the "fraud" thread that he was about to blow up and make a thread about it and I'll be damned if he didn't do it right on que :lol:

If we didnt bleed black n gold this forum wouldn't exist...we may be pissed off but you won't find one person on this forum jumping **** just because our team needs some work.

yinzer
12-17-2007, 11:04 PM
we have every right to complain when they suck. i've given 31 dedicated years to these guys. nobody is going to tell me to not complain when they crap the bed. don't read the thread if you don't like it.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

Marvel Smith should have been cut this morning though.

lol i'm with you. maybe ben will get some blind side protection now that starks will be in. he's definitely better than marvel "seive" smith

black an gold 4 life
12-17-2007, 11:11 PM
if we can't criticize our boys then who?:scratch:as long as i've been on here i haven't seen anyone who says they r an steelers fan gets out of line,the truth is the truth, an i believe we as fans have the right 2 do an little of this :cursin::cursin: sometimes, like my man said we all bleed black an gold if we didn't we wouldn't b here......................we ride with our boys but at the same time when they r playing like girls i'll b the 1st 2 admit it:bluelol:doesn't mean that i don't love them:banana:

TampaSteelGirl
12-17-2007, 11:12 PM
Ok....Just because people have opinions and point out flaws with this team doesn't mean they're not supporting the team....Its a right of any fan to be positive or negative...Some just like to be a realist and point out what is wrong with a team...Last time I also checked this is America were people have that right...Get off your high horse for real....lol

Aaaaaaaaaaa-MEN! :clap:

BlitzburghNation
12-17-2007, 11:40 PM

Well don't have a horse,,,,,,,, :nahnah:
Sure our team has flaws,,,,,,But dam pages & pages of flaws "I think not"

Sure I'm a realist,,,,,,,,Guess I'm just not one of those fans that post negativity about our players,just not in me :popcorn:

I've also never booed my team at a game EVER
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::t t02::tt02:

yinzer
12-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Well don't have a horse,,,,,,,, :nahnah:
Sure our team has flaws,,,,,,But dam pages & pages of flaws "I think not"

Sure I'm a realist,,,,,,,,Guess I'm just not one of those fans that post negativity about our players,just not in me :popcorn:

I've also never booed my team at a game EVER
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::t t02::tt02:

how would you describe their play recently? how are you reacting to the ridiculousness they're calling football.

BlitzburghNation
12-17-2007, 11:57 PM
how would you describe their play recently? how are you reacting to the ridiculousness they're calling football.

:banging::banging::banging::cursin::cursin::cursin ::banging::banging:

How's that ~~~~ :greengrin:

Mike Tomlin
12-18-2007, 12:07 AM
You know how you know your a real fan lol? Whenever we lose I get damn 10-15 calls that night, don't even mention the rest of the week. There is nothing worse than defending a performance like that over and over and over again. But only 2 of those people are really fans of their teams and their both Cowboy fans so I got a break from them this week.

LatrobePA
12-18-2007, 12:08 AM
Everyone wants to back BA, I got my *** chewed for slamming him. But can someone please explain this:

We have the NFL's leading rusher on our team and he only has 2 TD's, WTF is up with that? Tells me ole BA is all about the stats (29 passing td's, which is great for BB), like a little kid looking for bragging rights instead of doing what is right, and or needed to win games!!

And why when we have one of the NFL's best (IMO) TE's and we not throwing to him more??

Where has our check down throws went?

Our coaching staff along with the D lost this one, run the F'N ball, keep the warm weathered team on the bench freezing and getting stiff.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2007, 12:34 AM
You know how you know your a real fan lol? Whenever we lose I get damn 10-15 calls that night, don't even mention the rest of the week. There is nothing worse than defending a performance like that over and over and over again. But only 2 of those people are really fans of their teams and their both Cowboy fans so I got a break from them this week.

People know better than to call me after a loss :lol: They know I won't answer the phone during the game regardless of how we are doing but I especially won't answer after the game if we lose. If we win I get several phone or texts myself from people and those I'll answer :greengrin:

steelersgal86
12-18-2007, 08:26 AM
People know better than to call me after a loss :lol: They know I won't answer the phone during the game regardless of how we are doing but I especially won't answer after the game if we lose. If we win I get several phone or texts myself from people and those I'll answer :greengrin:

:iagree: I dont answer mine...and living here I am surrounded by clowns fans so imagine my phone sunday after we lost and they won...I would not answer so the texts were coming, my one friend kept taking pictures of her son in browns clothes and sending them to me....

Who is routing for the Bengals :dunno:

Ambridge
12-18-2007, 10:18 AM
No offense to anyone but I think the "Realistic" fans know what they are seeing and aren't afraid to point it out.

Holy Crap!! The Criticism Leveled here is "Baby Talk" compared to some of the stuff I heard coming out of Steeler fans mouths after games when I was growing up in Pittsburgh in the 70's-80's....even during the Dynasty Years.

It's a Steelers fan nature to be critical and call out half assed play when they see it and this includes even when the team is winning.

NOVA STEELERS
12-18-2007, 10:29 AM
:iagree: I dont answer mine...and living here I am surrounded by clowns fans so imagine my phone sunday after we lost and they won...I would not answer so the texts were coming, my one friend kept taking pictures of her son in browns clothes and sending them to me....

Who is routing for the Bengals :dunno:

I never answer my phone :helmet: as I have to deal with a couple dozen forskin fans :bluelol: 6 cowgirl fans :banging: 3 ratbird fans :scratch: and a feagles fan :stirpot: so every monday win or lose I am in a debate.... also live next door and across the street from foreskin fans :popcorn:

so no it comes down to routing for the bungels :scratch: :dunno: so very difficult, but its a necessity :yesnod:

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!

memphissteelergirl
12-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Oh, goodie....here we go again. The ever-poplular "You're Not a Real Fan If You Trash the Team" debate.

OK, once again...

This and other MB's exist to discuss the Steelers...to cheer after a win and vent frustration after a loss. Right now, we are all a little frustrated at the team right now. We KNOW that these guys are capable of playing at a higher level than they are right now. They won it all just a couple of years ago!! So yeah, you are seeing more negative threads right now. But I bet you we will still all be in front of the TV Thurs. night (or even in St. Louis) waving our Terrible Towels, wearing our jerseys and cheering on our guys. I personally have been devoted to the Black and Gold for over 30 years, and I will always be a Steeler fan!

That said, however, I do feel there are some who live to bust the team's collective cahoones even when the team is doing well (not naming names). But I suppose that's just their nature, and you just have to accept that's the way they always will be. So to BlitzBurgh Nation, my friendly advice to you is if it upsets you, don't read the "negative" threads or respond to them. Your blood pressure will remain a lot lower. Or if you just cannot resist the temptation, just know that they are fans just like you who are simply passionate about their Steelers.

GO STEELERS! Lamb chops for dinner Thurs Night! :tt02::lol:

yinzer
12-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Everyone wants to back BA, I got my *** chewed for slamming him. But can someone please explain this:

We have the NFL's leading rusher on our team and he only has 2 TD's, WTF is up with that? Tells me ole BA is all about the stats (29 passing td's, which is great for BB), like a little kid looking for bragging rights instead of doing what is right, and or needed to win games!!

And why when we have one of the NFL's best (IMO) TE's and we not throwing to him more??

Where has our check down throws went?

Our coaching staff along with the D lost this one, run the F'N ball, keep the warm weathered team on the bench freezing and getting stiff.

i agee!!!! i loath bruce arians and hopefully i'm getting that reputation on this website. i trash him every chance i get. i know he can't make the offense execute but as i said in the past... predictable play calling is the problem. it's double ugly when the offense can't execute.

GoBenGo
12-18-2007, 12:06 PM
I never answer my phone :helmet: as I have to deal with a couple dozen forskin fans :bluelol: 6 cowgirl fans :banging: 3 ratbird fans :scratch: and a feagles fan :stirpot: so every monday win or lose I am in a debate.... also live next door and across the street from foreskin fans :popcorn:

so no it comes down to routing for the bungels :scratch: :dunno: so very difficult, but its a necessity :yesnod:

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!
DITTO!! PLUS A DITTO! I am livin' your same nightmare Nova!:yesnod::cursin: Ratbirds, Feebles, and Deadskins,fans every where. luckily they suck so bad this year they are easy to dispatch.
No calls during the game,good, bad or indifferent. period.Last time that happened Bettis fumbled in Indy:bluelol::banging: I see the ID come on the screen and just shake my head.:nono: Also, channel stays locked on at game time.:yesnod:

I am all up for Bungle routing also!!!!!! oh oh oooooh rooting!?!?! :greengrin:well, that's ok too, for the good of the Black and Gold.:cope:

As far as Negative threads, well they happen more often with poor play. I understand the venting, and groaning, and the frustration. I've vented , groaned, and am frustrated. What we got here is cross--venting! Sportcenter, ESPatsN, the NeFL network, we are constantly reminded of how our dudes are screwing up. The expectations were high. Early success took them higher. That has made the criticism more intense. Folks here, that have issue with negaative posts ,IMO, simply are looking for a refuge from all the bad newws being slung on the highlight shows and recap shows. When faced with the same criticism here, be it justified or not, it shatters that safe utopian atmosphere they desire. Doesn't make them bad people. Doesn't make the critical one wrong either, though. It is as therapeutic for some to critisize as it is for others to be nurtured.
That being said, Arians Sucks, the O line would not start for half the other teams in the NFL ( possibly the top 25 div 1 colleges either), We forgot how to tackle, we have a seriously undermanned secondary, and if any position has been over rated , it has been LB, save for JH having some good games.This crew has been average at best. If the talent was not there, if the bodies were not capable, and if we did not all ready know they could, we might be less critical.:2cents::2cents:
AS A STEELER FAN YOU EXPECT MORE.:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

memphissteelergirl
12-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Folks here, that have issue with negaative posts ,IMO, simply are looking for a refuge from all the bad newws being slung on the highlight shows and recap shows. When faced with the same criticism here, be it justified or not, it shatters that safe utopian atmosphere they desire. Doesn't make them bad people. Doesn't make the critical one wrong either, though. It is as therapeutic for some to critisize as it is for others to be nurtured.

Excellent point, GBG!

Mike Tomlin
12-18-2007, 02:43 PM

I go ahead and take take the calls ,but they all know i'm quick on my feet. I side step the bullshit and gut punch that azz lol, then they feel worse about their team because they called to taunt me. :tt02:

steelerbackr4life
12-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Im happy for caller ID

matt89
12-18-2007, 03:56 PM
their not saying that you can't have your opinion. its just that we don't need one whole page of threads to be rants and complaints,acting like the team has never won a game. can we just limit it to a few threads?

Stlrs4Life
12-18-2007, 05:28 PM

Exactly.

32, I see you got Banned from the othwer sight. How funny!:greengrin:

steel-tex
12-18-2007, 07:25 PM
did you guys see marvell smith stand and watch ben get trounced??? i was screamin at the freaken tv. on one sack he watched the defender craw across the ground and grab ben around the ankles,hell he should of dove on top of him and held him on the ground!!!! another sack he didnt even try to push the defender away from ben he stood there and watched him try to get free and then get sacked. this guy is a bum, if fanica dosn't get resigned next year we are really going to have problems on the o line.

SteelerFan87
12-20-2007, 06:26 PM
I agree, all of this "the sky is falling!" stuff is going too far. People are overreacting. It's one thing to call out the team for poor play. I've done it. It's our right as fans. But the people who say stuff like "this team sucks", "the season is over!", "our defense sucks!", etc are just delusional if they really believe that. Guys, this is the same team that had us all looking forward to beating down the Pats, and winning the Super Bowl, just a few weeks ago. This is basically the same core that won the SB in 05. Do we have some areas where we need to improve? Obviously. Our O-line will need alot of work in the offseason, and we need to add a couple playmakers on both sides of the ball, but we have a GREAT foundation to build on, that can really make some noise in the playoffs. Most of our problems on defense can be corrected. The inconsistency of the offense can be corrected. We have the personnel, it's just a matter of performing up to potential. Every team has a lull where things aren't going right, guy's aren't playing 100%, etc, and they fight through it, adjust, and come back more focused and more motivated. That's what we need to do, and I'm confident that's what we will do.