PDA

View Full Version : A sweet story even though we lost......

TampaSteelGirl
12-16-2007, 07:44 PM
I went to a new Steeler bar today and after our game today I was so pissed and just didn't see any chance of feeling better however, on the other side of the bar I see 4 Miami Dolphins fans who my friend said come every week and sit over there in their corner and cheer their team on no matter what. THey cheer for each first down, every point, anything positive. These guys just enjoy their team and really cheer them on each week. Well let me tell you I went over to where they were and finished watching their game with them and when they won that game in OT it was the sweetest thing to see these 4 small guys just so excited to win their game! They were hugging and high fiving each other and everyone was patting them on their backs. Just the site of their happiness of winning their first game made me feel so happy inside for them and I was no longer upset about my loss!
I'd hate to be a Ravens fan though!!!! :lol:

steelersgal86
12-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Very nice story!!! Thanks for sharing...we had to watch the game with some annoying browns fans....that part was not fun but luckily there were a ton of steelers fans

SteelerFan87
12-16-2007, 08:41 PM
I'd hate to be a Ravens fan though!!!! :lol:

Who wouldn't? :lol:

But seriously, that's awesome for those Dolphins fans. I hope they go on a nice winning streak.

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Who wouldn't? :lol:

But seriously, that's awesome for those Dolphins fans. I hope they go on a nice winning streak.

And beat the Bungles!!

BTW....I jumped and cheered watching that Dolphin player run into the endzone, too!

SteelerFan87
12-16-2007, 08:49 PM
And beat the Bungles!!

BTW....I jumped and cheered watching that Dolphin player run into the endzone, too!

It would be nice for them to beat the Bungles, but I'd enjoy a Miami win next week alot more. :D :yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2007, 12:16 AM
I really don't care about the Dolphins either way. I don't hate them but I don't like them either. Still though to see a team go winless is just not good for the league, the team, the fans, the city, or anyone else so it was good to see them snap out of their funk

Congrats to Miami and their fans !! A job well done against the Ratbirds !

black an gold 4 life
12-17-2007, 10:01 AM
i don't care about the dolphins one way or the other, but i'm glad they beat the raty birds lol............................:bluelol::lol::cabb agepatch::hilarious:

SteelersWoman
12-17-2007, 11:32 AM
This is the way I feel about it, and understand that this is just MY opinion: Mike is a first year HC, and even if we don't win another, we've already won more games than most first year HCs in two or THREE years combined.

And look at the Dolphins fans--they're still sticking it out after probably the most disappointing season in their history. So it really bothers me when OUR fans act like such whiners when we've done so well--especially in comparison to several other teams right now--Rams, 'Phins, KC, and the list goes on..

And perhaps in the aftermath of a loss no one noticed--but it took everything the Jags had to beat us, even though 3/4 of our team played like crap for 3/4 of the game. Considering how poorly we played (overall) and how well they played, and things like the running stats and TOP, etc, they should've beaten us by MANY more points than they did.

I understand that most of us are disappointed because we've seen such flashes of brilliance, but putting things in perspective, we really have nothing to be embarrassed about, and everything to feel good about looking forward.