PDA

View Full Version : Miami beats Baltimore to win their first game

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2007, 05:22 PM
The dolphins just beat the Ratbirds in overtime !!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG15&game_id=29408

LarryNJ
12-16-2007, 05:23 PM
The only good thing that has happened today.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2007, 05:24 PM
yeah I was just about to say that, no silver lining today at all but atleast we can laugh at the rats...

Ambridge
12-16-2007, 05:38 PM

That's for sure.

DIESELMAN
12-16-2007, 05:43 PM
SWEET!!! Wouldn't have wished that on any other team.

LarryNJ
12-16-2007, 05:44 PM
SWEET!!! Wouldn't have wished that on any other team.

Other than NE next week!

Troyisabeast_43
12-16-2007, 05:53 PM
No its not a good thing because the Ravens now when they play us in 2 weeks are gonna be on a 9 game losing streak and sooo overdue to win a game. And like I said in my other post if you think the Ravens arent gonna wanna ruin the Steelers season your nuts. This Steelers team is horrific on the road and you never know which team is going to show up, and do not be surprised if the Steelers lay an egg in St Louis on Thursday night.

Ambridge
12-16-2007, 05:55 PM
I heard on more than one sports show this past week that Brian Billick's job was safe and he would be the coach of the Ravens next year......unless Baltimore lost to the Dolphins--then anything might happen. :greengrin:

LarryNJ
12-16-2007, 05:56 PM
I heard on more than one sports show this past week that Brian Billick's job was safe and he would be the coach of the Ravens next year......unless Baltimore lost to the Dolphins--then anything might happen. :greengrin:

Send him to Atlanta!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Just the icing on the cake for a perfectly forgettable season in ratbird land.....I wish I could be happy about them losing but Im too pissed off from us doing the same today.

Silverback 92
12-16-2007, 07:00 PM
well if they had to win Im glad it was against the ravens

StlersGuy
12-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Just how bad are the Ratbirds you :scratch:

well the Dolphins beat them :hilarious:

:cabbagepatch:

SteelerFan87
12-16-2007, 08:18 PM
No its not a good thing because the Ravens now when they play us in 2 weeks are gonna be on a 9 game losing streak and sooo overdue to win a game. And like I said in my other post if you think the Ravens arent gonna wanna ruin the Steelers season your nuts. This Steelers team is horrific on the road and you never know which team is going to show up, and do not be surprised if the Steelers lay an egg in St Louis on Thursday night.

Nah, I disagree. That turdbird (my new name for them. You like? :lol: ) team was on the edge of just totally imploding after that loss to the Pats and then the loss to Indy. Now they've lost a heartbreaker to MIAMI, the worst team in the league, and they've got to just be reeling right now. Ray Ray is hurt, and they're probably in too much disarray to organize an effective resistance against the Steelers.

TampaSteelGirl
12-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Nah, I disagree. That turdbird (my new name for them. You like? :lol: ) team was on the edge of just totally imploding after that loss to the Pats and then the loss to Indy. Now they've lost a heartbreaker to MIAMI, the worst team in the league, and they've got to just be reeling right now. Ray Ray is hurt, and they're probably in too much disarray to organize an effective resistance against the Steelers.

I strongly disagree! NOW they are fighting for pride. you'll see that team that played against the Pats. They hate us so bad, worse than the Pats, they are going to try to do everything to knock us out of the playoffs. They'll be playing hard, their pride was hurt when we embarrassed them in that monday night game, I see them playing to redeem themselves. We looks like fools afer our few losses and now they are going to want to embarrass us bad!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2007, 10:24 PM
You can bet the ratbirds will bring everything they have to dismantle our playoff hopes regardless of who's on the field. They are reeling right now and totally beat up and demoralized. I think they've pretty much packed it in at this point but still, when we play them all records go out the window and it's war. They'll put up a fight and normally I'd say we should beat them but we just got run over to the tune of 220+ yds on the ground so Im not guaranteeing anything.

Black Prowler
12-16-2007, 10:26 PM

My Cats won today so I wouldn't say the 'only' good thing.:banana:

Got to watch the end of the game when it went to OT. That miami guy was running for the endzone like his life was on the line. Funny to watch! Great story for Miami. Now they need to beat the Patcheats next week! w0ot!!!(I know that's not likely but we can hope!):bigthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
12-16-2007, 10:35 PM
I was so happy to see the Dolphins win today but i'm sure glad it wasn't playing us though! LOL!!! I'll tell ya i'm sure the Ravens' feel so bad, after that loss to the Pats, talk about kickin ya while you're down!! Geez!:buttkick:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Who knows by the time the last game gets here maybe the Ratbirds will shut down Ray Ray, Reed and some of their other important players for the year and not play them against us.....lol