PDA

View Full Version : Week 15 Ironman voting

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Well this loss just completely blows, but who did you think played the best today on the Steelers.

click here to vote (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/)

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2007, 05:34 PM
btw there is a "nobody" option in this weeks voting

LarryNJ
12-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Certianly not Troy or Anthony Smith. Nobody would be the best choice but I went with Ben.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Sorry all, the poll got Fubar'd but it's fixed now. If you already voted please go back and vote again. Yes the Nobody option is still there.

SteelerFan87
12-16-2007, 07:15 PM
You could make a case for any of those options. Troy was all over the field and made alot of nice tackles, and really showed that great closing speed we all know and love from him. Smith had that INT that sparked the comeback. Parker was just ridiculous. 100 yards on just FOURTEEN CARRIES?? If the defense hadn't been such a sieve and hadn't put us so far behind, and we could have actually run the ball alot, just imagine how many yards Parker would have had if he'd had 20-30 carries. That Jag's D is great against the run, and Parker just sliced them up. Ironic that a game between 2 great run D's would produce so many rushing yards.

And then there's Ben. What a game, or rather, what a 4th quarter he had. He just put the team on his back after Smith's INT and scratched and clawed his way back to tie it. And he was getting pounded all game too.

I voted for Parker because he didn't have any votes, and he certainly deserved some.

steelerfan11
12-17-2007, 08:22 PM
it shouldn't go to no one...give it to willie or Ben.

I voted for Ben, but give it to someone..giving it to no one is dumb!

BlitzburghNation
12-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Voted for Polamalu,,,,,,,,Thought he played well after missing all them games
from injury !

But was really disappointed in our "D's" effort,especially not stopping the run

I agree with steelerfan11~~~~ Should'nt be a no-one option,simple because
the whole team never sucks in any week :popcorn:
Either vote for someone or simple don't vote !!!!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2007, 09:22 PM
See I think in losses we should have a goat of the game award......If so the whole D would get it for me.....lol But for real....I voted nobody....To me in losses nobody deserves a game ball or anything like that....

SteelCityPride08
12-17-2007, 10:04 PM
id go with 39

i think hes had seven 100 yd rushing games

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2007, 10:10 PM
See I think in losses we should have a goat of the game award......If so the whole D would get it for me.....lol But for real....I voted nobody....To me in losses nobody deserves a game ball or anything like that....

That's why we have a nobody option when we lose :lol:

Stlrs4Life
12-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Nobody was my vote also.