PDA

View Full Version : Cat litter ?

Silverback 92
12-16-2007, 11:37 AM
As I was watching ESPN this morning I saw them dumping bags of something on the feild again... Im guessing CAT LITTER...

Iron City South
12-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Diamond Dry .... soaks up the moisture. However, in Pittsburgh ... I think they use it to fill the potholes on the field.

BlackGold4vr
12-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Fred Taylor says all of our secondary players are candidates to be "run over" by him. Who holds this guys AARP card while he plays and will he be able to get back to the "shady grove retirement community" in time for the checker tournament and jello with fruit? :lol: Jones-Drew is more of a threat to do damage than Taylor is.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah they do that every year, dump bag after bag all over the field to help soak up the moisture but the problem is that most times it just creates even worse footing if you ask me...it's a catch 22 but either way at this time of year Heinz is about as bad as you can get for footing and traction.

DIESELMAN
12-16-2007, 12:38 PM
With the field conditions, every minute of this game needs to be played like its the last minute of the game.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Tomlin deactivated Dekker today so the team only has 2 TE's active but they'll use Max as the 3rd TE so that tells us that he wants to run the ball today and play a tough, physical game especially in short yardage and goal line situations.