PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs Jaguars Tailgate

Stlrs4Life
12-10-2007, 09:09 PM
All SA members in attendance to our game versus the Jacksonville Jaguars are invited to our Tailgate on Sunday, Dec. 16th. BYOB, and some food to eat, or make a monetary donation. Tailgate starts at 8am Sharp! You will find us in the Blue 7F Lot on the corner of Federal and La C ock Sts. Call me on my cell at: 724-651-9626 if yas get lost. Also we tailgate next to a Yellow Ford Escape, and a Black Chevy Envoy. We will be grilling steaks for this game, so if ya want a steak, bring your select cut, and we will grill it gor ya! See map below:

http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg (http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg)

ARKIESTEEL
12-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Med rare will be fine for me Dom!! Cant wait boy are we excited. Dom got you a couple little tailgate warming presents coming up with us(wife's idea).

Cant wait for the whole "who's house is this" meeting time thing you all do. Looked at the forecast says low of 21 and high of 39 and no rain so it should be a great time to be had by all.

Go Steelers!!!!

Stlrs4Life
12-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Arkie, it was great to see you and the wife again. And fish was cool. Also nice to see fcg, and steelerbacker4Lfe again.

floodcitygirl
12-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks for a great time again Dom. It was great to see you and all of your regulars. Really enjoyed meeting your Mrs too. It was a blast to meet Arkie and crew, Steelerbacker and family, and Bleeder too.

LeXX75
12-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Great meeting some new Steeler fans...and Dom as always ruled...

steelerbackr4life
12-18-2007, 01:00 PM
As always a great time at the tailgate! Lex glad to see you didnt get frostbite!

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

And fish was cool.

Fish is like an uncaged Puma!:lol:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Thanks for a great time again Dom. It was great to see you and all of your regulars. Really enjoyed meeting your Mrs too. It was a blast to meet Arkie and crew, Steelerbacker and family, and Bleeder too.

Why do I get the feeling Arkies and my wife are glad we live so far away?

floodcitygirl
12-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Fish is like an uncaged Puma!:lol:
[center]:hilarious: Somehow just not quite the same without the hand motions to go with it!

Why do I get the feeling Arkies and my wife are glad we live so far away?Whattya mean? I've already got it figured out. After college my older son and your daughter are hooking up and then my younger son with Arkie's daughter. We'll all be family! :greengrin:

steelerbackr4life
12-18-2007, 01:26 PM
lol can you imagine Arkie and I together on a regular basis ? Tracey an Nancy would go insane ! I thought we were already part of the stiller famiy? The uncaged Puma is always intimidating hand motions or not.

ARKIESTEEL
12-26-2007, 07:13 AM
We had a great time I am still hung over from last week

Stlrs4Life
12-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Great job at the Rams game Arkie. Any good stories?

ARKIESTEEL
01-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Great job at the Rams game Arkie. Any good stories?

oo not as good as Vinnie asking the guy that got cut off from drinking in the bar if he got cut off cause he was in a wheel chair. My wife still thinks he is as nuts as I am. I dont know what that dude did but when I went to talk to the bar tender he said all of us would get cut off if I slipped him a drink. i know none of us would make fun of a guy in a wheel chair but when Vinnie was I guess a little drunk it just popped out I like to have hit the floor laughing.

one Story from the rams game is we was at a bar the night before the game and a rams fan was sitting with us and order some drink and the bar maid (who was real good looking) called him a mangina and told him to order a mans drink. So we see this guy in the bar before the game and I keep sending fuzzy navels and other not so manly drinks to his table.

floodcitygirl
01-07-2008, 02:50 PM
LOL! I know Arkie...don't ya just wonder what that guy could have done to get cut off at the Hilton????

ARKIESTEEL
01-07-2008, 03:34 PM
LOL! I know Arkie...don't ya just wonder what that guy could have done to get cut off at the Hilton????

It must have been pretty bad....I didnt realy like the guy but I was trying to help him get a drink....That damn vinnie is funny as can be...I dont realy recall too much about eating at Bus's place but was told I had fun. I was tipping the bar tender so much at the hilton that the double jack and cokes became just jack and ice. I know this Dom and his clan are a bunch of good folks and are all welcome at my place anytime. That Pam girl needs to learn some manners

Another funny story from the rams game; we was eating dinner at Deirdorfs steak house when these rams fans said that Faulk was the greatest running back of all time. My fork made a load clanking noise as it hit my plate I turned and told them that Faulk couldnt carry Barry Sanders jock Strap....well that didnt sit well with these guys even though we spent the whole time in StLouis drinking with these guys. One of them was the mangina guy

floodcitygirl
01-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Hey Arkie....:bitchslap:

ARKIESTEEL
01-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Hey Arkie....:bitchslap:

so you have to hit to solve your problem tsk tsk tsk not very nice:banana:

floodcitygirl
01-07-2008, 04:39 PM
so you have to hit to solve your problem tsk tsk tsk not very nice:banana:Quit cluttering up Dom's thread. :buttkick:

Stlrs4Life
01-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Some neat stories Arkie. That guy in thwe wheel chair was opretty wild, I only called him over cause he had a Jack Lambert jersey on. He got kicked out of the other bar because he went off on a waitress that sopilled a drink on him by accident.

ARKIESTEEL
01-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Some neat stories Arkie. That guy in thwe wheel chair was opretty wild, I only called him over cause he had a Jack Lambert jersey on. He got kicked out of the other bar because he went off on a waitress that sopilled a drink on him by accident.

I didnt know the reason. Dont seem like anything to get so mad about

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Quit cluttering up Dom's thread. :buttkick:

Dom asked me to tell about the St Louis trip so there :nahnah: