PDA

View Full Version : Holy$%&# did this really happen?

LatrobePA
12-10-2007, 09:48 AM
I kept pinching myself in hopes it was just a bad dream!!

*27 getting picked on all day in a slap to your face fashion. He IMO was 90% of our loss....

*Our punter is over freakin rated, when we needed big ones he dropped them shallow.

*Our D left the intensity in the locker room at halftime.

*Way to go Willie, back up to the top in rushing in the NFL.

*OC, Bruce A needs to be fired and replaced ASAP, play calling went from OK to OMG WTF is he thinking!

*I thought our O-line did a great job except Mahan, he pretty much SUCKs, Ben I thought did OK, but could of done better if BA had let him alone and left him manage the game!!

BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, WE WERE NEVER SUPPOSE TO WIN THAT GAME!! :tt02:

LETS WIN THE LAST THREE, FINISH 12-4, NOT BAD AT ALL!!!

Iron City South
12-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Arians is terribly unimaginative for what we are capable of doing. Personally, I don't think the man is smart enough for the job. He's "Vanilla" in a league that now requires OC's to be "Banana Fudge Swirl"

LatrobePA
12-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Arians is terribly unimaginative for what we are capable of doing. Personally, I don't think the man is smart enough for the job. He's "Vanilla" in a league that now requires OC's to be "Banana Fudge Swirl"

:plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1:: plus1:

Prosdo
12-10-2007, 12:17 PM
He's "Vanilla" in a league that now requires OC's to be "Banana Fudge Swirl"

lol I love that!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2007, 12:22 PM
That's probably the funniest analogy of an NFL coach I think I've ever heard :hilarious:

I think also with Arians you can say that he tries to be unpredictable and imaginative but it just doesn't seem to work...

AZ_Steeler
12-10-2007, 12:40 PM
I usually will watch a Steelers game until the end regardless of the outcome. I couldn't even watch this game... AZSteelerFan and I left at the start of the 4th quarter when Ward went in motion on that 4th and goal... could they have disguised that play anymore than they did???? :cursin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2007, 12:42 PM
I can't for the life of me figure out why Bruce was in such a hurry down there that he didn't think that entire series through. That was a pivotal part of the game and we could have crawled back to within a TD but nnnoooo we have to be tricky and out think ourselves !!

Prosdo
12-10-2007, 12:46 PM
I can't for the life of me figure out why Bruce was in such a hurry down there that he didn't think that entire series through. That was a pivotal part of the game and we could have crawled back to within a TD but nnnoooo we have to be tricky and out think ourselves !!

That was the series where I knew Arians should be gone.

Iron City South
12-10-2007, 01:01 PM
That was the series where I knew Arians should be gone.

Really?, I knew somewhere between throwing a fade pattern in the end zone to a 5'10" WR .. and using a "pitch" designed for a 2 point conversion on the goal line when we needed 1 mother ****ing yard ....

:cursin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Last week against the Bengals he seemed to be in a hurry too when there was no need to. It's one thing to be in a hurry up mode but when time is not a factor and you are at a crucial point in the game then slow down and huddle up or take a timeout if you have too but do whatever it takes to NOT screw up the opportunity you built for yourself.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2007, 04:43 PM
this is pretty funny....

http://i-hate-the-new-england-patriots.blogspot.com/

StlersGuy
12-10-2007, 04:46 PM
this is pretty funny....

http://i-hate-the-new-england-patriots.blogspot.com/

now that there is funny I don't care who you are :hilarious:

BRICKTOWN BEAST
12-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Bruce Arians Id be happier if Mike Tomlin would make the calls honestly he better get a new oc next year and do something about our special teams

BRUCE ARIANS NEEDS TO GO

Infern0
12-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Amen. Tomlin is an intelligent coach, not driven by emotions. He is more than capable.

BRICKTOWN BEAST
12-10-2007, 06:41 PM
yeah at least Tomlin knows how to run the ball

black an gold 4 life
12-10-2007, 07:07 PM
I'M WITH U BRICK TOWN BEAST BRUCE SUCKS WHY WHEN WE WERE RUNNING SO WELL ON THE CHEATERS WE TRY AN TRICK PLAY ON 4TH DOWN, THEY ALL SHUOLD OF BEEN RUN PLAYS.......................

Infern0
12-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Parker is capable, the line isnt.

K Train
12-10-2007, 08:11 PM
the bruce arians bitching is getting old...theres bigger problems...and were 9-4...stfu

snowman79
12-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Hi Steeler family,

Sorry not posted for a few days have been moving house and P.C. down.
Caught the game on Sunday though and all i can say is W.T.F. was our offensive play calling all about, 3rd and 2 and we pass the ball, with probably the leagues best rusher in the backfield not too mention a 247lb 6ft 1" half back and a QB who could have ran the 2 yards himself. If Bruce As*wipe was calling those plays he needs to go NOW!!! why not let Ben call them himself in those situations he is there on the line he knows how to get 2 yards,f**k me
Mr Bradshaw made a career out of running the O himself let the QB call it !!!!
Now that ive got that off my chest let me say please do not blame it all on the O line yes they were not great but twice in the game we had them by the bo***cks and twice we let them off the hook, they ARE beatable and if our Db's had been on the ball a bit more they would have never got 2 of their Td's
(Hurry back Troy for God's sake)
Anyway that game is over its history so lets forget it, we need to now win out in the three remaining games and march on to glory.

Bring on the "Jacksonville Pussies" lets get this train back on the tracks boys.

WE ARE THE STEELERS AND DONT LET ANYONE FORGET THAT!!!

BELIEVE PEOPLE BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!:tt02::helmet::tt02::helmet::tt02::
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS !

DIESELMAN
12-11-2007, 09:49 AM
the bruce arians bitching is getting old...theres bigger problems...and were 9-4...stfu
You don't think going 0-3 in the redzone is a big problem? Tryin to get cute inside the 5 when we could run the ball on their D. C'mon K, you know he needs to go.

Dee Mca
12-11-2007, 10:12 AM
That 4th down handoff to Ward should have never been called . Should have pounded the ballup the gut. We need a new OC.