PDA

View Full Version : Bills

matt89
12-09-2007, 09:08 PM
How about the bills? trent edwards throws 4td passes,improve to 7-6. yeah,it was the dolphins,but still,will be cheering them on to make the playoffs,what a stroy that would be after the everett injury and how things looked downhill from there.

Troyisabeast_43
12-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Yes it would be and I will definitely be rooting for them to knock off Cleveland next week so it can not only help the Steelers secure this division, but help them get that last playoff spot in the AFC and get the 6 seed over the Browns. I would much rather play the Bills in the wildcard game rather then play Browns and try to beat them for the 3rd time which is always tough to do. The Steelers become huge huge Buffalo Bills fans next week not only for the division title but for the playoff matchup as well.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 11:28 PM
We're all huge Bills fans this week, they are a dangerous team who's getting hot at the right time so I fully expect them to give the Browns a good game and hopefully knock them off.

K Train
12-10-2007, 01:06 AM
the browns wont be us regardless...we own them, we dstroyed them twice...even if the score didnt say so the second time.

however, seeing the browns pretty much out of the picture would be ok

matt89
12-10-2007, 10:59 PM
would be a tough playoff game in my household,lol. w/ me a steeler fan and dad a bills fan(lived in buffalo).

Stlrs4Life
12-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Let's Go Buffalo!