PDA

View Full Version : Good game steelers, hope to see you in playoffs

Pats
12-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Good game. Happy that there were not many injuries. Good luck for the rest of the season. Hope to see you in playoffs. God luck

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Good game. Happy that there were not many injuries. Good luck for the rest of the season. Hope to see you in playoffs. God luck

It wasn't a good game the Pats owned the Steelers once again....I'm telling the truth...I don't want the Steelers to face the Pats in the play-offs.....Brady and Belichick own the Steelers.....:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 08:27 PM
We hope we see you all as well. Congrats to you, you guys backed up our talk this week and you took advantage of everything you wanted. We had some good moments in the game but they were too far and in between and we didn't have an answer when we needed it most.

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 08:27 PM
at least there is at least one person with some class! i hope we see u again! i think it would be a much better game!

DIESELMAN
12-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Good luck the rest of the season, not that your going to need it (Jets, Bills and Giants) :lol: We'll be better come the playoffs, somehow, someway. :helmet:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Good luck the rest of the season, not that your going to need it (Jets, Bills and Giants) :lol: We'll be better come the playoffs, somehow, someway. :helmet:

Somehow, someway is right...I think our secondary needs to show up next time and then maybe we'll have a chance ;)

K Train
12-09-2007, 08:34 PM
i hope the pats get beat by the browns or someone we can beat in the playoffs lol

kgreen
12-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Guys, we suck. We have no heart what so ever. So where do we go from here? We play JAcka$$ville week and there are pretty. I'm not so optomistic we can play with them right now.

K Train
we dominate at home lol

Ambridge
Seeing the Pats again would mean that the Steelers have to clinch the AFC North which could be in jeopardy now............and if they should do that they have to get out of the first round of the playoffs.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a rematch any time soon.

K Train
12-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Seeing the Pats again would mean that the Steelers have to clinch the AFC North which could be in jeopardy now............and if they should do that they have to get out of the first round of the playoffs.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a rematch any time soon.

we will win this division with ease

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 08:44 PM
THANK U K-TRAIN! we got the division! we just gotta worry about gettin out of the first maybe the second round!

steelcitysfinestXL
12-09-2007, 08:47 PM

Same to you... No suprises, well all knew this was possible... No excuses, our secondary was undisciplined... not to be confused with untalented!!! good luk 16-0 should taste SWEET

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2007, 08:47 PM
The division should be the Steelers to lose.....But those pesky Browns are not going away.....Plus they have a cake rest of the schedule...Were the Steelers have the Jags next week and playing Baltimore is always tough....

Ambridge
12-09-2007, 08:51 PM

Cleveland's remaining schedule:
Buffalo
Cincy
49ers

Steelers schedule:
Jax
St. Louis
Baltimore

The Browns have been playing out there *** lately.........and so have the Steelers.
Nothing is sewn up and I don't like the way this is setting up.

K Train
12-09-2007, 08:52 PM

:markit:

GoBenGo
12-09-2007, 08:55 PM
we dominate at home lol
I agree
we suck on the road after 3o,clock

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
willie and najeh were http://i23.tinypic.com/e8opyh.jpg today though

Troyisabeast_43
12-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Its like Mike Tomlin said after the game if thats the measuring stick speaking of the Pats we got a long way to go. The Steelers I think will become a better football team from this loss today to the Pats. They do have a very good shot of coming back to New England I think because I expect them to win their wildcard game here at home in the playoffs, and then all they would need to do is beat the Colts down in Indy to get that rematch. Keep in mind the Colts have never beat the Steelers in the playoffs. So while everything on here is going to be doom and gloom Im sure all week the Steelers need to put this loss behind them and focus on the last 3 games of this season and get ready for the Jags here next Sunday at Heinz Field and get that number 3 seed locked up.

[AutoMerged Post Below]
Buffalo will not be a cakewalk next week for the Browns. Even though the game is in Cleveland the Bills are one game behind the Browns right now for that last wildcard spot and you can bet your last dollar they are going to play the Browns *** off next week in Cleveland. So while the Browns may have their sites set on winning this division from the Steelers still, they had better focus on holding off the Buffalo Bills for that last playoff spot first and foremost. If the Steelers win the next 2 games they win this division pure and simple no matter what Cleveland does.

steelctybltzer
12-09-2007, 09:25 PM
But those pesky Browns are not going away.....Plus they have a cake rest of the schedule...Were the Steelers have the Jags next week and playing Baltimore is always tough....

Very true, the Brownies basically have our first half schedule, now. Browns should win out, I hope we go 2-1.

DoucheWaffle
12-09-2007, 09:39 PM
:markit:

Yeah just like Anthony Smith's Guarentee...Eat IT!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Yeah just like Anthony Smith's Guarentee...Eat IT!

Its a game....:lol: You guys won....Props to you.....Now **** off....We don't care about the Pats,their chase for perfection and their 4th Lombardi.....Hey just remember 2005....The Colts made the Steelers look like little girls on Monday night that year....The Steelers got their revenge in the play-offs....I know the Pats own the Steelers in the play-offs also but anything can happen....:tt02:

AZ_Steeler
12-10-2007, 12:50 PM
Don't listen to Pats I know his post is loaded and he's sitting in his chair at work laughing his *** off right now just waiting to give me a call later.... BTW Pats... I'm not answering my phone today! :D

Prosdo
12-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Good game and hope to see you in the playoffs.