PDA

View Full Version : We gave this game away!

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 06:46 PM
We did! we should be up by now!:banging: Our safties are ****in up! :cursin: our offense is playin great for the most part! our line is having a great game :clap: thats the only thing im happy about! I pray to God that we get them again in the playoffs! i know we can beat them! this game was :willybs:! all im gonna hear for the next five ****in weeks is how perfect and great those ****ers are! **** them! :banging: they WILL NOT WIN THE SUPERBOWL! MARK THAT **** DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! I GUAREN-DAMN-TEE THAT ****!!! THEY WILL NOT WIN!!! IM WILLING TO PUT MY LIFE ON IT!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 06:50 PM
If the offense was playing so great then why did we settle for FG's twice and get stopped on 4th down at the 1. The offense had some good drives, the OL is playing better and Willie is having a decent game but overall this group did not finish off drives and you can't do that against the Patriots.

The DB's bit on every single big play and those were the killer, the back breaker. As a DB you cannot get caught looking in the backfield. You need to stay home and play your area deep because you can get burnt way to easily and that's what happened today.

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 06:53 PM
thats why i said they played good for the most part!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Come on the Steelers didn't give this game away...Yes the offense has been fine for the most part.....But the defense didn't do show up and do jack all day.....This defense is a fraud....Its a good defense but noway the number 1 unit in the NFL......I don't care what the stats say.....Nobody showed up on D today and I mean nobody.......From the Dline,LBs to the secondary.......

Plus at this point why not throw Woodley and Timmons out there and get them some reps....Both Harrison and Haggans didn't do jack......

The Pats out classed the Steelers and out played them....Its that simple....Oh well I didn't expect the Steelers to win today anyway.....So I'm not that mad....

Koopa
12-09-2007, 06:56 PM
lol, the pats are just better then us, no way around it, no excuse can be used........ this was a for sure loss from the start of the season because no one in this league is on the patriots level, can't feel to bad about this loss cause we ain't the first to lose to them, the only lose that we should be ashamed of is the jets

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 06:57 PM
im tellin u! let us get another shot and i bet my life it will be a completely different outcome!

Dan
12-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Pats are a disgrace, only one thing left to do, tee off on Tom Brady, if they're gonna leave him in to run up the score, make them pay

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Come on the Steelers didn't give this game away...Yes the offense has been fine for the most part.....But the defense didn't do show up and do jack all day.....This defense is a fraud....Its a good defense but noway the number 1 unit in the NFL......I don't care what the stats say.....Nobody showed up on D today and I mean nobody.......From the Dline,LBs to the secondary.......

Plus at this point why not throw Woodley and Timmons out there and get them some reps....Both Harrison and Haggans didn't do jack......

The Pats out classed the Steelers and put played them....Its that simple....Oh well I didn't expect the Steelers to win today anyway.....So I'm not that mad....

I agree with most of your post but no way do you bench Haggans and Harrison just because of today. Look at their stats they are both having good years. The secondary had no answer for Brady and Co. today and bit on every big play and that was the difference.

P4E*
12-09-2007, 07:07 PM
HAHA...This thread is so damn funny...way to go guys,you got your *** kicked,DEAL WITH IT

By the way,you wont get another shot at us

ARIZONA HERE WE COME......GO PATS:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 07:09 PM
HAHA...This thread is so damn funny...way to go guys,you got your *** kicked,DEAL WITH IT

BTW, nobody cares what you think. We lost we know it, get over it.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2007, 07:11 PM
I agree with most of your post but no way do you bench Haggans and Harrison just because of today. Look at their stats they are both having good years. The secondary had no answer for Brady and Co. today and bit on every big play and that was the difference.

I didn't say bench Haggans and Woodley for the rest of the season...I'm talking why not get them some reps in a blowout loss....Thats what I was saying...At this point in the game what would it hurt?

P4E*
12-09-2007, 07:11 PM
BTW, nobody cares what you think. We lost we know it, get over it.

Have more class then,you lost and all you and the rest on here are doing is moaning....there is no need to feel bad about losing to the pats in foxboro,you guys on here so overhyped the steelers it wasn't even funny

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 07:13 PM
Have more class then,you lost and all you and the rest on here are doing is moaning....there is no need to feel bad about losing to the pats in foxboro,you guys on here so overhyped the steelers it wasn't even funny

I have plenty of class, it's you that are not showing any. What do you expect us to say leading up to this game??? that we don't have a chance?? that we might as well just not show up?? Gimme a break man, we know we lost you guys took advantage of everything we gave you and you made the plays and we didn't.

steelcitysfinestXL
12-09-2007, 07:14 PM

Congrats to the pats for kicking the SHI@T out of us... now go back to where you came from... and well see you in the playoffs

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
i love the disrespect that the pats fans and players give us! its all good! i hope we see u again! we should sign kimo back and let him roll on tom like he did to palmer!

P4E*
12-09-2007, 07:16 PM
By the way,i doubt you will see the pats in the playoffs

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 07:17 PM
btw i doubt u win the superbowl!

DoucheWaffle
12-09-2007, 07:18 PM
btw, i doubt you will make the playoffs. You lost to the CARDS!!! hahahaha

steelcitysfinestXL
12-09-2007, 07:21 PM
By the way,i doubt you will see the pats in the playoffs

Ok homeboy, keep poppin off at the mouth, your team owned us and you wont hear too many people here say differently... just worry abou your team now and we'll worry about ours and what we do in the playoffs... "show some class" remember

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 07:22 PM
we're gonna make the playoffs dipshit! theres not a doubt in my mind! im glad that u are so happy that ur winning in the regular season! i could give a **** about the regular season! when january comes thats the real season!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2007, 07:24 PM
btw, i doubt you will make the playoffs. You lost to the CARDS!!! hahahaha

Got to love Pats fans....Most of them didn't know the NFL was until 2001...lol Enjoy your march on history....You guys have the class organization of the NFL and I really don't see anybody beating your team....But at the sametime....Us Steelers fan don't care....:lol:

WestCoastSteeler
12-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Sure do miss the QUIET yet effective Polamalu today....and Smith deserves whatever the press can dish out this week - that BS belongs in Philly or Dallas.

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 07:25 PM
thats the thing man! those ****ers have no class! they would never admit that they got whooped out there! we did! we got beat in every aspect of the game today! any given sunday any one can win! playoffs are all that matters! we know who truly has the class! let them that they're the little immature ones!

Forged in Steel
12-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Wow that sucked ****!

DoucheWaffle
12-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Ok homeboy, keep poppin off at the mouth, your team owned us and you wont hear too many people here say differently... just worry abou your team now and we'll worry about ours and what we do in the playoffs... "show some class" remember

"Show some Class" i've trolled your board and you talk about class but by reading some of your posts leading up to this game you showed none.
Your team is garbage and they lost to the Jets and the Cards!!

Go Patriots!!!

steelcitysfinestXL
12-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Got to love Pats fans....Most of them didn't know the NFL was until 2001...lol Enjoy your march on history....You guys have the class organization of the NFL and I really don't see anybody beating your team....But at the sametime....Us Steelers fan don't care....:lol:

Agreed, i now hope they go 16-0, its not gonna effect us and a good asswhoopin might be just what we needed to get our ENTIRE team going!!!! I would like to see us play again...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 07:29 PM

Right on man....we lost and we know it. Enjoy that perfect season and we'll move on take care of business.

DoucheWaffle
12-09-2007, 07:30 PM
I didn't say bench Haggans and Woodley for the rest of the season...I'm talking why not get them some reps in a blowout loss....Thats what I was saying...At this point in the game what would it hurt?

I've been a fan since we got are arse's handed to us by the Bears in '85. Your team has been around for like 25 years more than ours and we have a better ratio for superbowl wins.

Good luck next year!!

steelcitysfinestXL
"Show some Class" i've trolled your board and you talk about class but by reading some of your posts leading up to this game you showed none.

Go Patriots!!!

What i was confident im my team and i still am... this game changes nothing!!! Say what you want about the Jets cards and Broncos... i love internet tough guys... my first post gave the Patriots creadit for playing a hell of a game thats the extent of respect you get from me...

BlitzburghRockCity

Go Patriots!!!

With a name like douche I can see why you have no class. What did you expect us to do just roll over on this board and not give ourselves a chance??? Sure Anthony shouldn't have shot off his mouth but at the same time but I can go to any Patriots board on the net and see "no class"

Forged in Steel
12-09-2007, 07:31 PM
The Steelers need to throw more. They run almost every play. It is so stupid, the Patriots almost never run, AT ALL!

seth_westover
i love that everyone brings up our losses! lol its awsome! hey let me ask u a question bud! who all di we lose to in 05? we lost to 6 teams right? yea what happened that year? oh yea thats right, WE WON THE ****IN SUPERBOWL U DIPSHIT!! regular season means nothing! lock up a playoff spot! thats all its about! thats when the real season begins!

K Train
no, the eagles gave the game away....they ravens were screwed....and we were beat

steelcitysfinestXL
12-09-2007, 07:33 PM
I've been a fan since we got are arse's handed to us by the Bears in '85. Your team has been around for like 25 years more than ours and we have a better ratio for superbowl wins.

Good luck next year!!

Oh ok ... LOL next year meaning Jan-Feb in the playoffs... If your team goes on and goes 19-0 it will all be amazing history... fact of the matter is you'll still be one Lombardi shy... your hostory doesnt stack up.... YET

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 07:33 PM
good point k-train!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 07:34 PM
no, the eagles gave the game away....they ravens were screwed....and we were beat

That's about the size of it right there. We had our chances but we just flat out got beat.

steelcitysfinestXL
12-09-2007, 07:35 PM
i love that everyone brings up our losses! lol its awsome! hey let me ask u a question bud! who all di we lose to in 05? we lost to 6 teams right? yea what happened that year? oh yea thats right, WE WON THE ****IN SUPERBOWL U DIPshiat!! regular season means nothing! lock up a playoff spot! thats all its about! thats when the real season begins!

AMEN, they were all saying... "yeah you were 15-1, but what happened in the AFCC..." go enjoy the reg. season... we'll see you when we see you!!!!

DoucheWaffle
12-09-2007, 07:36 PM
With a name like douche I can see why you have no class. What did you expect us to do just roll over on this board and not give ourselves a chance??? Sure Anthony shouldn't have shot off his mouth but at the same time but I can go to any Patriots board on the net and see "no class"

Dude, Where's Iceman, and Maverick? Shouldn't you be playing volleyball in short shorts? "You never close you eyes anymore"..bend ova

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Right on man....we lost and we know it. Enjoy that perfect season and we'll move on take care of business.

Its crazy...17-13 turned into that....:lol:Oh well.....The Pats deserve the credit....13-0 is impressive but the same time when the play-offs start its a whole different animal...The Pats should be the favorite no doubt....But you can throw the records out come play-off time....Plus the top seed usually doesn't reach the Super Bowl in the AFC...lol

steelcitysfinestXL
12-09-2007, 07:37 PM
That's about the size of it right there. We had our chances but we just flat out got beat.
For sure we played... didnt turn it over ran it well and still got murdered... oh well ill be over it in the morning!!!

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 07:46 PM
move on to jacksonville! GO STEELERS!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 07:47 PM
move on to jacksonville! GO STEELERS!!!

That's what we have to do, learn from this and get ready for a pivotal game next week.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2007, 07:49 PM
I hope the team is fired up and beat the living dog crap out of the Jags...I can't stand Jack Del Rio...lol

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 07:51 PM
lol! yea and apparently he has a giant crush on big black men! lol! one of my friends pointed out to me that he has quite a lot of them on the team!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 07:59 PM
I hope the team is fired up and beat the living dog crap out of the Jags...I can't stand Jack Del Rio...lol

I hate the jags too man, ever since they beat us that year in TRS and blocked that last minute FG when Cowher almost jumped out on the field I can't stand them. This team better be fired up and looking for revenge. We need to close out the year at Heinz with a win and wrap up the division as soon as we can.

DoucheWaffle
12-09-2007, 08:02 PM
I hate the jags too man, ever since they beat us that year in TRS and blocked that last minute FG when Cowher almost jumped out on the field I can't stand them. This team better be fired up and looking for revenge. We need to close out the year at Heinz with a win and wrap up the division as soon as we can.

next week 9-5 on your way to your 6 loss quest for the superbowl again.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2007, 08:04 PM

Yep I hated the Jags for many years as well.....Even before Del Rio and when Tom Coughlin was their HC......They always have played the Steelers tough through out the years....The Steelers even lost to them in their Super Bowl season of 95 when Jax was an expansion team...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
Go worry about your own team and gloat on your own board dude...you won fair and square but it's over. Don't think we're a bunch of whiners here like the ratbirds, we take our losses like men and move on.

K Train
next week 9-5 on your way to your 6 loss quest for the superbowl again.

please just end your own life

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 08:07 PM
lol i love that guy! life must suck 4 him!

steel-tex
12-09-2007, 08:08 PM
the pats are so good they suck. arrogant too. especially belichek. its like they know something we don't. nose in the air and stick up the ol potato hole thing. our safeties bit -our linebackers didn't cover short passes- we never got close to brady with our blitz and our offense could not score in the red zone. we are not in the same class. my black armband is on and i am in denial.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 08:08 PM
With a name like Douche, what do you expect from him?

DoucheWaffle
12-09-2007, 08:28 PM
please just end your own life

:bigfinger:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
Life's great Seth the Stealer. You suck redneck. :)

SteelerDan43
12-09-2007, 09:53 PM

Good luck next year!!

FYI 3/5 = 60%, 5/6 = 83%, You have been in the league along with us since the beginning of the superbowl era and we have been there more and won more

Koopa
12-09-2007, 09:55 PM
FYI 3/5 = 60%, 5/6 = 83%, You have been in the league along with us since the beginning of the superbowl era and we have been there more and won more

complete ownage

seth_westover
12-09-2007, 09:57 PM
seth the redneck! lol! i love it! just cuz i live in the south im a redneck! wow! dont u just love it!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 10:23 PM

Obviously math isn't one of Douche's strong points, perhaps you should go back to "jane has 5 apples and billy has 3" and see if that gets more to his level.

haventrinity12
12-10-2007, 02:05 AM

I joined this site just to tell steelers fans that the pats aren't liable for a comment to this effect.

After reading various posts by you I would like to thank you for making all pats fans look like morons. Why wouldn't they get another shot at us? The colts can't apply the necessary pressure without Freeney, and San Diego has Phillip Rivers. Also, stop worrying about january and worry about next week. The next game is always the biggest, especially when Mangina is coming to town, and everyone wants his head on a fencepost.

I love the name you steeler folk have for the ravens. Ratbird is more than suitable for that organization.

DoucheWaffle
12-10-2007, 07:03 AM
You Squeelers are a bunch of losers. Have fun playing golf!

seth_westover
12-10-2007, 12:53 PM
and ur pats are perfect? lol i still dont get you guys! brady's playin lights out! moss is ballin! ur o-line is giving brady 15 minutes to read the d! those are true! thats all! hell i could throw 25 touchdowns to randy moss if i had 15 minutes to find an open reciever! u barely beat the eagles ravens colts and put a whoopin on us! the game could and should have been much closer!

you won! congrats! no one is taking that away from u or making excuses! the game could have been a lot better if our players showed up and we didnt make bonehead mistakes! u have a good team, not a perfect team! not yet! until you go 16-0 and then win the superbowl, ur not perfect! no one is an elite team until the final gun on the first sunday in feb. until then we wont know who's perfect or not! theres only one game in the entire season that matters! thats the last game of the year! until ur holding that lombardi above ur head, you are not elite!