PDA

View Full Version : Our first offensive play of the game, should be____________?

Stairwayto7
12-09-2007, 09:39 AM
Your our offensive coordinator for the first play of the game today. What do you call?

I say Go Deep! Everyone is talking about us running against n.e., and they are talking about stopping the run! Go deep! If Holmes plays, send him! They know he is hurt, they won`t expect him to fly. After that throw gain and again, they are looking for the run. junior s. and bruschi are getting old, let Heath and Spaeth take advantage of them. Then when they back off, run and run and run!

What do you got?

P4E*
12-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Our first play should be a bomb to randy moss..start as we mean to go on:greengrin:

BRADY TO MOSS,TOUCHDOWN PATRIOTS

$teeler$guy
12-09-2007, 10:01 AM
we all know that won't happen bout nice dreams lol

DIESELMAN
12-09-2007, 10:03 AM
Your our offensive coordinator for the first play of the game today. What do you call?

I say Go Deep! Everyone is talking about us running against n.e., and they are talking about stopping the run! Go deep! If Holmes plays, send him! They know he is hurt, they won`t expect him to fly. After that throw gain and again, they are looking for the run. junior s. and bruschi are getting old, let Heath and Spaeth take advantage of them. Then when they back off, run and run and run!

What do you got?

Thats a good idea...whatever we do, we need to be unpredictable and what you said might catch em off guard, they know their LB's are old so they might be thinking we will want to establish the run to take advantage of that.

Our first play should be a bomb to randy moss..start as we mean to go on:greengrin:

Hitting Moss coming off the line of scrimmage ain't going to be pretty. He'll be to busy tryin not to get laid out to even think about goin deep. :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 10:09 AM
I look for us to start early in the passing game and get some momentum going so I'm thinking an quick out route for about 8 yds or so. Something safe but effective to set the tone.

steelerfan11
12-09-2007, 10:29 AM

I hope Brady throws deep to moss also...just as long as smith kills him and moss is out for the game and the year...

Then the next play harrison destroys brady and he is out also...hahaha

Stlrs4Life
12-09-2007, 10:32 AM
I also would go deep on them.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 10:33 AM
It wouldn't surprise me to see the Pats go deep on their first series or even the first play, to test out our secondary and see if he can catch us off guard.

portcityblackandgold
12-09-2007, 10:49 AM
I like the go Deep or to a Heath or Spaeth in the seam down the middle, it always open

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Spaeth could have a huge game for us if we utilize him because teams aren't used to seeing him that much but he gets a fair amount of time on the field. The Pats will zero in on players like Heath,Hines,and Santonio so that leaves guys like Matt, Cedric, and Nate available for the big plays that will be present if we can take advantage of them.

Iron City South
12-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Pitch out to Parker with Davis out in front of him.

Parker will NOT be effective inside the tackles today. They need to find ways to kick him outside and they better be planning some cut-back plays for him.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2007, 11:55 AM
McGahee did a lot of his damage outside the tackles where he can take advantage of the age of the Pats linebackers so I'd expect Willie to have the vision to do a lot of bouncing outside today because if he doesn't and our OL doesn't get a good push up the middle to open up holes on crucial 3rd down's it will make things much tougher on us.

BlitzburghNation
12-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Really like the Ideal of going play action pass deep to Holmes,,,,,,, :bigthumb:

I think they are going to give it to willie on a 2 yrd run up the gut ~~:cursin:

But it'll just be the 1st play,,,,,,So I'm not gonna get bent outta shape,whatever they do----------Just as long as the final score has us on the winning side I'll be happy,,,,,,,, :gs:

Silverback 92
12-09-2007, 12:37 PM
our first D should be sack brady and snap him in half like a dry twig

matt89
12-09-2007, 12:45 PM
we can't be overly aggressive though,we saw what happened w/ the eagles and ravens,ints. now for the first play,though,might be a good idea to go deep to santonio holmes or something like that.

Prosdo
12-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Play action deep to Holmes!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2007, 01:14 PM

What do you got?

Cleve....I'm with you....Send Holmes deep and hit him for six....Ellis Hobbs can't hang with Santonio......

Whodat
12-09-2007, 03:44 PM
I'd like to see a play action to a TE. Miller hasn't been involved enough (in my opinion).

Mike Tomlin
12-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Playaction deep to Holmes or Nate!

Stairwayto7
12-09-2007, 05:22 PM
It was a pass, just not to deep