PDA

View Full Version : espn is retarded

Koopa
12-07-2007, 07:23 PM
i say that cause you can tell the anyalst on there don't watch steeler games at all, they talk about anthony smith like he's a scrub that's never played in an nfl game, sure he's only in his second year and was 3rd round pick, but the dude is a good player with a **** load of potential, and they keep talking about injuries to our safeties, and how smith will probably be seeing more time, ummmmmm clark has been out for awhile now and smith has done bad *** in his absence with the extra workload, he did good last year too when clark went down

and yesterday when they were talking about his comments they kept showing this one highlight of him grabbing someones face mask, why the **** didn't they show him killing chad, or tj or him killing the dolphins running back........espn is ****ing retarded.......there love for the pats is sickening, they even give the pats their own little thing on the bottom line saying the pursuit of perfection...lol

Stlrs4Life
12-07-2007, 07:30 PM
I could have told ya that. Never did like ESPN.

AZ_Steeler
12-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Let them downplay the play of Smith... It will be more motivation, if he needs it, to show those clowns who #27 is!!!! Steeler Nation knows #27... the Bengals receivers knows #27 along with Jesse Chatman!

SMITH WILL BECOME A HOUSEHOLD NAME LIKE POLAMALU
:markit:

EDIT>>>> The more I think about the more I get pissed off because they are so many highlights they can show of Smith :cursin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2007, 08:18 PM
These are the same guys that about that "smash mouth" Steeler football and how we have a "great" offensive line this year too...

SteelCityMan786
12-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Don't trust ESPN Sometimes kids.

SteelersWoman
12-07-2007, 09:32 PM
ESPN might not believe we have a chance in a million of winning against the Pats, but there are SOME people who've picked us to win:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent)

Hoge (homerism, perhaps--but he knows what our team is capable of when we REALLY play)

Schlereth

Golic

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/usatoday-picks.htm (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/usatoday-picks.htm)

Jarrett Bell

Larry Weisman

There may be others who've picked us, but those two sites are the only ones I go to.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Considering nobody picked the ratbirds or eagles to beat the Pats I guess we should be happy that somebody actually thinks we're good enough to beat them. Personally it's such a circus now that Im just ready to get the game underway and see who's left standing.

K Train
12-07-2007, 11:26 PM
im not surprised they dont know he is, he would have been the starter all along and we all know that...clark got it because of maturity...smith is a hothead and i wouldnt have it any other way

Dan
12-07-2007, 11:27 PM
I think that just goes without saying, I can't wait to hear what they say when the Pats lose

Koopa
12-07-2007, 11:32 PM
it would be awesome if brady's first throw is intercepted by smith and taken back for a td.... i wonder what espn would do?? they'd probably show his face mask play again against the bengals

GoBenGo
12-07-2007, 11:53 PM
espn is retarded

Thaaaaaat's what ESPN stands for!:bonk:oops wrong thread:cya:

K Train
12-08-2007, 12:00 AM
i hope they get in that little old guy goal line set...with vrabel, seau and bruschi as their offensive weapons...and then bruschi gets the ball and smith ****s him up and knocks that little plug in his heart out...then espn will have a clip to show next time smith guarantees a game

ive been having terrible terrible thoughts if you couldnt tell

steelcitysfinestXL
12-08-2007, 12:15 AM
i hope they get in that little old guy goal line set...with vrabel, seau and bruschi as their offensive weapons...and then bruschi gets the ball and smith ****s him up and knocks that little plug in his heart out...then espn will have a clip to show next time smith guarantees a game

:bluelol:

I know one thing... as much as i really wish Smitty would stayed quiet til sunday, i think the Pats players were just as dumb to say... who is Smith!!!!?!?!? And ESPN and other media venues are just fueling this fire. I LOVE IT!!!!
Tom and the boys are gonna know his name come sunday!! I hope ugly-@ss kevin (i wish i was Marshall) Faulk, Wes (im hard cause now im not a dolphin) Welker and Jabaar (who's smith) Gaffney are the ones who get laid-out first!!! Lets ESPN air that shiat on "jacked-up"

GoBenGo
12-08-2007, 12:28 AM
:hail:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

!En Fuego!

SteelersWoman
12-08-2007, 05:49 AM
Considering nobody picked the ratbirds or eagles to beat the Pats I guess we should be happy that somebody actually thinks we're good enough to beat them. Personally it's such a circus now that Im just ready to get the game underway and see who's left standing.

I think it's exciting to be part of a game that's so big --doesn't happen every season! lol I just hope that no one is badly injured, and that the refs call it fair on both sides :bigthumb:

it would be awesome if brady's first throw is intercepted by smith and taken back for a td.... i wonder what espn would do?? they'd probably show his face mask play again against the bengals :lol:

:yesnod: :lol:

:bluelol:

... i think the Pats players were just as dumb to say... who is Smith!!!!?!?!? ....

Yeah, it was, cause I have a feelin they already KNOW who he is :bigthumb: But if he has the kind of game he's capable of havin, if they DIDN'T know before Sunday, they sure as heck will then :clap:

steelernewb50
12-08-2007, 10:19 AM
smith deserves a lot of credit for stepping up in clark's absent, and i have a lot of respect for him, so it pisses me off when ESPN can't get things straight! Jeez, you know EVERYTHING about EVERYONE on the Pats and you can't give Anthony respect? what's with that?

Prosdo
12-08-2007, 02:55 PM
You would think for as much as their budget is they could do some decent scouting on teams and get their information correctly. We no longer have a power running game and the O-line has been playing like crap until the Bengals game where they looked better. As Koopa said Anthony Smith yes is somewhat new but he has been starting and doing pretty well.