PDA

View Full Version : What does ESPN stand for???

AZ_Steeler
12-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Extra Special Patriots Network

:D

Pats
12-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Cant it be
Exaggerated Steeler Patriot Network

for this week, please

GoBenGo
12-06-2007, 04:49 PM
What does ESPN stand for???
Effin Sissy Patriot Nosepickers

kgreen
12-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Cant it be
Exaggerated Steeler Patriot Network

for this week, please

No. ESPN talks way too much about the Patriots:willybs:

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-06-2007, 11:42 PM
ESPN getting on there kness and blowing the pats. No suprise there. Brady likes to recieve from time to time.

Prosdo
12-07-2007, 03:18 AM
Everything Sports? Probably Not!

I am so sick of hearing about the Pats and who is going to beat them. I barely saw highlights for the Pens or Mavericks games the other night. I remember when ESPN use to be a good network to watch. Now they just spend 90% of the time on whoever the current media darling is. What happened to covering all the sports?

AZ_Steeler
12-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Anybody noticed on the ESPN ticker... not the one we have here, but the one on TV... they have a topic, like NFL, NBA, NCAAM etc, dedicated to the "Patriots" :wtf: Could they possibly ride their nuts anymore???

Prosdo
12-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Anybody noticed on the ESPN ticker... not the one we have here, but the one on TV... they have a topic, like NFL, NBA, NCAAM etc, dedicated to the "Patriots" :wtf: Could they possibly ride their nuts anymore???

Probably not. I turned ESPN off this AM. I tuned in because I missed the Pens game last night and a half hour and no highlights. But they talked about the Pats a good 20 mins.

StlersGuy
12-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Extra Stupid people Netwrok

RW318
12-07-2007, 08:17 PM

I was about to post that....I started cracking up when I read that ****. It's beyond pathetic....you would think they would have it under NFL..but no...the Patriots are in a league of their own...obviously playing another sport too...cause I've never seen one team have that.

Ambridge
12-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Every Spy Needs Punishment!! :greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2007, 08:53 PM
ESPN is pathetic anymore, no matter what you turn on; ESPNEWS, ESPN, 2, ESPNRadio, you name it and all they talk about is the Pats ! Especially when you listen to "the herd"..Colin justifies it as "it's what everybody wants to hear" and then he hangs up on you if you don't agree with him. Im telling you its just disgusting, nobody cares THAT much about the Pats. I mean you'd think there is no other sports team out there besides the Pats :nonod: I don't even think Barry Bonds race to the HR record got this much coverage.

Yeah yeah we know nobody has gone undefeated since the 72 Dolphins and all of that but damn, give somebody else some equal air time too.